Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
How long until Trump pulls this?

https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/862630386517585920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Also the mental image of fbi agents texting the deputy Press secretary to thank her/them for firing the fbi director is just lol

prove they didnt text her thanks for loving comey in the rear end.

can you prove they didnt do it?

check mate.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

old.flv posted:

I don't understand how somebody at this point in time can't believe the 'russia story'

Because we're talking about a conspiracy that hinges on Trump being able to a) conceal the evidence with any shred of competency b) keep his mouth shut c) work effectively in tandem with others

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

SpaceGoku posted:

in a lax treatment, such as in the field of recreational mathematics, zero could be considered the most countless number

if you think about it

the question inevitably conflates meanings since zero in the mathematical theory sense represents nonexistence, which is what they're referring to, but in the same realm the concept of 'countless' doesn't exist because it's not a useful concept. the closest neighbor concept is infinity, or maybe irrational quantifiers; something that can't be easily qualified in the qualitative language numbers set forth for us.

so really if you think about it, this will make less and less sense until you go onto 4chan and start another 1.999999... = 2 argument.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why isn't this gassed yet

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
reality cant continue accelerating like it is forever

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Also the mental image of fbi agents texting the deputy Press secretary to thank her/them for firing the fbi director is just lol

my dad was in the fbi and he never talked to anyone above his SAC basically.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
so this madness is going to peak soon right?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TwoStepBoog posted:

lol that guy to the back right smiling after "REALLY?"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if you asked me a week ago i would have bet money on trump getting away with anything he wanted but he and everyone else in there is so dumb i actually think he might go down

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

runs a xenophobic genocidal despotic regime?

lol u got a time machine?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

joementum status: owned

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Vitamin Me posted:

NSFW that gross gif

its nature!!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HEY NONG MAN posted:

my dad was in the fbi and he never talked to anyone above his SAC basically.

i only talk to people below my sack

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Nonsense posted:

Everybody in that room knows Spicer left Dodge, and they know sheHuck is probably poo poo-canned as well. Might as well go for the jugular

Spicer is sitting at a desk at the Pentagon probably laughing that he doesn't have to be up there.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://i.imgur.com/KF09dw9.mp4

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

brugroffil posted:

joementum status: owned

was joe suspicious of the photographer being scrutinized heavily

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its like we're in SimWorld and the person playing decided to initiate a disaster before he goes on to his next world

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

he's on so much pharma-grade amphetamines he only sleeps two hours a night

TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/862694818383835138

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Mr. Jive posted:

Because we're talking about a conspiracy that hinges on Trump being able to a) conceal the evidence with any shred of competency b) keep his mouth shut c) work effectively in tandem with others

trump doesn't even have to work with others. Putin can get FSB into the oval office at will lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
she huck must get around for s many fbi agents to have her contact info

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump is playing Sim Town right now

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I don't think Trump can even use "conspiracy" in a complete sentence and he sure as poo poo doesn't and never will know enough about the law to both construct and navigate a complicated plan to steal a government position

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/862739181662896128

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Maybe the GOP can change their name to the fifth amendment party

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

how much longer can this farce go on jesus christ

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ArmZ posted:

i only talk to people below my sack

funnily enough they always say S - A - C but if you're talking about his assistant, it's definitely A - SACK.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

A JUNIOR

Western Bacon Chee

A JUNIOR

Western Bacon Chee

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Are Huckabee and Spicer dating? They're a perfect match imo. They can hold a double-conference with us.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/steinhauserNH1/status/862741215799848961

the best part about our dumb future is that even though everything is horrible and terrifying, we still get all the weed and gay sex we want

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HEY NONG MAN posted:

funnily enough they always say S - A - C but if you're talking about his assistant, it's definitely A - SACK.

lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kabuki owns tho

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

how many states have legal / "legal" weed now? like eight?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i dont get it, dems bad because they didn't throw a multi-year tempter tantrum from an already settled issue?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Robert Plant posted:

A JUNIOR

Western Bacon Chee

A JUNIOR

Western Bacon Chee

NO ONIONS

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quadrophrenic posted:

https://twitter.com/steinhauserNH1/status/862741215799848961

the best part about our dumb future is that even though everything is horrible and terrifying, we still get all the weed and gay sex we want

this is the future liberals want

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please take my sword, and kill my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

how much longer can this farce go on jesus christ
Indefinitely, for all the reasons I posted earlier.

• Locked thread