Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

how many fecks are we talking here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

SKULL.GIF posted:

donald trump explicitly asked the russians to hack clinton's emails

this is on video

ignoring everything else like him meeting in secret with russian diplomats and spies

That was candidate Trump, President Trump already pardoned him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol whos cuckin you now baloney

who ISNT

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RandomBlue posted:

If he didn't actually collude it makes this firing all the more stupid. Because like you say, the timing of the firing itself and his follow-up statements that pretty much scream obstruction of justice are impeachable offenses in and of themselves.

yes, the firing was extremely stupid. the president got mad while watching his TiVo and fired the director of the FBI.

trumps razor still applies: the dumbest possible explanation is probably correct

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

how many fecks are we talking here

none. no fecks. feckless.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/862788002594127873

https://twitter.com/ap/status/862800247369740290

lest anyone forget what sort of master mind we're dealing with

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

The Glumslinger posted:

It looks like it was raided because they skimmed a poo poo load of money from the maryland governor's race, but the guy who owns this consulting firm was former consulting partners in a firm with both Manafort and Stone. It also looks like it might have been some kind of weird slush fund, but no real evidence of that yet

also even if it's related i don't think they'd come out and say so. but lol nothing matters, etc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

*you are served a tall glass of gin and tonic. it is on a broomstick tied to a larger stick. you graciously accept the drink from the duct tape net carefully nestled between the two ends of the blowdryer.*

in some alternate universe i went up on the roof to clear off the sat dish manually and fell and broke my neck and clinton was elected

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

400 mg caffeine + 400 ml bourbon = baloogan brained

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

in some alternate universe i went up on the roof to clear off the sat dish manually and fell and broke my neck and clinton was elected

christ, at that rate, none of us would be here now :stare:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the cholera diet is perfect for when you need results now

accept no substitutes

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I suspect Trump's proposal for peace between Ukraine and Russia is going to start with Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk as an opening bid, but the master dealmaker should be able to keep Kyiv within Ukraine.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

big black turnout posted:

also even if it's related i don't think they'd come out and say so. but lol nothing matters, etc

love the timing of it though

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Schnorkles posted:

easiest thing [and most likely thing] will be garland saying "i'm honored but no thanks"

He should give a recommendation of who to appoint instead, if his judgment as FBI director is so valued.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Eastern Europe is on its own against Russia lmfao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

mormonpartyboat posted:

the cholera diet is perfect for when you need results now

accept no substitutes

I'm on the stomach flu diet

Its not fun

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
This entire interview is...something.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Awful.app keeps 403ing at night and then i have to switch to safari and do a captcha. Could my vpn be causing this

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's amazing.

the lead singer of the offspring got his PhD in HIV, the virus that causes AIDS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

Eastern Europe is on its own against Russia lmfao

why should an american or canadian die to prevent russia from doing a thang?

worth fighting against communism, but why should an american or canadian die to prevent ukraine being run from moscow?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/862807806956720129

What the gently caress is this timeline, okay I'm starting the machine over, some of the vars are just hosed.

Somebody in this thread posted this as a loving JOKE earlier today, that the GOP would nominate Garland just to free up his spot on the bench for a Republican judge

What the gently caress is happening

Please, Cassandra Joke Goon, give us more of your jesting prophecies

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
"He's a GENERAL."

"I'm not going to just fire a GENERAL."

Does he not know that Generals and Admirals often do some really terrible and illegal poo poo? why am I asking this. of course he doesn't. of course.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Politico reported in May 2009 that White House officials pushed for Comey's inclusion on the short list of names to replace Associate Justice David Souter on the U.S. Supreme Court.

http://www.politico.com/story/2009/05/comey-pushed-for-high-court-022488

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ive had a tiny little break from Donald Trump news. Whats going on with Donald Trump, president of the United States?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Schnorkles posted:

i like finding interesting and new smileys and giving them test drives in some posts and then figuring out the best way to work them into my schnorkles brand posting repertoire

:cumpolice:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

somewhere in the real world outside this simulation we live in, a guy is pointing at the screen of his computer showing the latest Paradox title and saying "hahaha guys check it out, my pops all went reactionary and elected Donald loving Trump

All the event popouts went crazy and are just gibberish at this point.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Log082 posted:

Somebody in this thread posted this as a loving JOKE earlier today, that the GOP would nominate Garland just to free up his spot on the bench for a Republican judge

What the gently caress is happening

Please, Cassandra Joke Goon, give us more of your jesting prophecies

it was getting floated yesterday

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Hey, CNN found a democrat to interview about all of this poo poo

Better than loving Jeff Lord

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Ive had a tiny little break from Donald Trump news. Whats going on with Donald Trump, president of the United States?

he is real dumb and also committed moderate treason

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao he really is president

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Baloogan posted:

worth fighting against communism, but why should an american or canadian die to prevent ukraine being run from moscow?

True, it costs countless American and Canadian lives every day to keep up economic sanctions and refusing to diplomatically acknowledge the annexation of Crime and the Donbass region. Trump will gallantly stem the tide of North American lives lost by folding like wet paper on those issues and legitimizing Russia's strategy against neighbours trying to exert independence, a move that will surely not lead to greater insecurity and instability across Europe and new "rebellions" in the Baltics or Finland aimed at causing a diplomatic split in NATO and the EU.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Baloogan posted:

Probably because we signed a treaty to do so in 1994.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

pathetic little tramp posted:

What the gently caress is this timeline, okay I'm starting the machine over, some of the vars are just hosed.

It's that loving scientist that theorized we're actually living in a simulation. He was right and that poo poo tripped the alarm because the whole experiment is all hosed up now so they're shutting it all down. As the whole thing slowly grinds to a halt we're all getting progressively stupider at a faster and faster rate.

SHUT IT DOWN BOYS!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

one day i will find a use for :crossange:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

well, in a nutshell,

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

DogonCrook posted:

Probably because we signed a treaty to do so in 1994.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t10toNULiB8

Dolash posted:

True, it costs countless American and Canadian lives every day to keep up economic sanctions and refusing to diplomatically acknowledge the annexation of Crime and the Donbass region. Trump will gallantly stem the tide of North American lives lost by folding like wet paper on those issues and legitimizing Russia's strategy against neighbours trying to exert independence, a move that will surely not lead to greater insecurity and instability across Europe and new "rebellions" in the Baltics or Finland aimed at causing a diplomatic split in NATO and the EU.

:canada::911:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/fart/status/862816243975208960

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dolash posted:

I suspect Trump's proposal for peace between Ukraine and Russia is going to start with Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk as an opening bid, but the master dealmaker should be able to keep Kyiv within Ukraine.

trump will somehow manage to get more nazis into the Ukrainian government

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

euphronius posted:

yesterday seem like a smoking gun the me

They need a literal smoking gun because they're all too stupid to understand metaphor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

That DICK! posted:

it's hard to explain but i've had this song i made up stuck in my head, it's a song written and performed by donald trump and in my brain he came up with it a few months from now when things have entered a stage i like to call, "ballistic entropy." it's kind of like a rap but all he says is "I! Am Donald Trump! You! Aren't Donald Trump!" over and over and he comes out to it for State of the Unions and such. see you later.

I like to image the Fleetwood Mac song 'Tusk' but instead of the word Tusk it goes .
I think its early onset brain damage.

• Locked thread