Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tehchekt
May 7, 2007
something cool and profound

BWV posted:

If anyone wants to hate Boston even more they should watch the streams that show fans during the commercials. It's basically entirely douchebag honkeys

This is my favorite.. Love to watch fat lil bostonian kids dabbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Rick posted:

I'm surprised how little posting traffic this series has gone because it's been okay at least and features the Celtics. Maybe the forums really are dead and only Rockets and Spurs fans are keeping it afloat.

I was just thinking about this. The vast majority of games this round have been blowouts so I guess I can see why it's so quiet

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wear yourselves to dust Boston

LeBron is on his way

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Plenty of people watched the other series. No one cares about the Wizards the Celtics because it's a boring series just like Hawks/Magic of years ago. It's just not good basketball on either side because it's so random.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ay gently caress the non cavs

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Realtalk, the Pacers-Cavs sweep has been more exciting than almost all the other series thus far.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Eltoasto posted:

Realtalk, the Pacers-Cavs sweep has been more exciting than almost all the other series thus far.

You would say that as a pacers fan

Would you really say it was better than Grizzlies/Spurs or even most of clippers/jazz?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I dunno. I was going to say "yea but only in terms of the east" but the first 2 games of the Celtics/Bulls series was amazing fun.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

NickRoweFillea posted:

I was just thinking about this. The vast majority of games this round have been blowouts so I guess I can see why it's so quiet

It's really been quiet all year. Don't die forums you have provided me with too much entertainment and I demand more!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Grizz/Spurs game 4 is the best game played thus far this postseason.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

NickRoweFillea posted:

nothin to post about when the game sucks and the prize is getting devoured whole by lebron james as he rampages through the heart of your metropolis

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

I'm surprised how little posting traffic this series has gone because it's been okay at least and features the Celtics. Maybe the forums really are dead and only Rockets and Spurs fans are keeping it afloat.

i get too nervous to post during games

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
There's a finite amount of time left in this dead country rotting on a dying planet so it's unreasonable to expect normal people would want to spend what time they got left watching boston vs wizards

Besides the biggest of homers who got nothing else to add besides gems like hail satan and gently caress refs at this point stick to twitter where it's safer to post to in

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

NickRoweFillea posted:

Grizz/Spurs game 4 is the best game played thus far this postseason.

sure, but rockets spurs game 5 was the dumbest game in this postseason

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

There's a finite amount of time left in this dead country rotting on a dying planet so it's unreasonable to expect normal people would want to spend what time they got left watching boston vs wizards

Besides the biggest of homers who got nothing else to add besides gems like hail satan and gently caress refs at this point stick to twitter where it's safer to post to in

I might post in twitter during games more often if all other Pelican fans weren't dumb and insufferable.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
im trying to watch every single minute of the playoffs i can, because it is important to have goals

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Cool Buff Man posted:

i get too nervous to post during games

I usually watch on a time delay so I can skip commercials.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Tae posted:

You would say that as a pacers fan

Would you really say it was better than Grizzlies/Spurs or even most of clippers/jazz?

The total margin in the Pacers-Cavs series was 16 points, and the playoffs are filled with unfun blowouts. Even Grizz-Spurs had 3 games with large margins, but Clips/Jazz was really good. Eh maybe I'm just not able to enjoy it as much since the country is dying, but here's hoping The Dunk King can bring a measure of joy back.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Watching John Wall turn it on is cool and good, but yeah, otherwise this series just seems kinda sloppy and dull. Didn't catch much of the game tonight, though.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Isaiah Thomas scoring 29 of the last 30 points for the Celtics in the 4th + OT for the win wasn't very dull

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Yeah, I might just be rooting for the Wizards, to my own surprise.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am ready to die

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

What do you want us to engrave on your tombstone, I suggest he put all his chips on the wrong guy, ran out of chips and so he starved to death :rip:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he gambled all of the tostitos and lost

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Here Lies chunkles
He was Nick's first Posting Ally

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Here lies another victim of moreyball

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

:rip: chunkles, he did not win that fight in temecula in the end

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

his last words: WORLD STAR HIP HOP

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

man JVG i'd be pretty insanely surprised if aldridge came in with a 30/15 game, unless you mean his fg%/3p%

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
The Spurs are going to score 73 points tonight. Will it be enough to win the game?

chunkles posted:

man JVG i'd be pretty insanely surprised if aldridge came in with a 30/15 game, unless you mean his fg%/3p%

He may take enough shots to get there, he'll just need like 45 shots to do it.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
go spurs go

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I hope the Rockets shoot 18% from 3 for no good reason.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Why do so many teams wear their lovely gray/black sleeved alts in the postseason

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
So many empty seats

My city is trash

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Elotana posted:

So many empty seats

My city is trash

It's

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i could see some flukey poo poo happening like gasol scoring 38 and getting 20 rebounds or some poo poo and the spurs winning

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Is tonight the night that Aldridge remembers he's good at basketball?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Frustrated posted:

Is tonight the night that Aldridge remembers that he's good at basketball?

jvg observed pretty correctly that he should stop trying to back down the fat body rockets and just shoot over them. looks like that's kinda what he's doing.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lmao what was that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i love u jsimms

• Locked thread