Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump asked comey to marry tiffany but he refused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

help im an anime

i mean alcoholic

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

I keep hearing cool things about Night in the Woods.

Furries finally make a good game?

gregg rulez ok

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

trump asked comey to marry tiffany but he refused

rofl

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

euphronius posted:

this has to be the end

You're one of them fancy lawyers, right? Can't joe sixpack file some papers or something?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

jared kushner kills donald trump on the toilet

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

so glad i aint took no :lsd: today god drat man

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

carter page is getting worked by chris hayes again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

Comey is coming out firing lol

no he isn't comey is staying quiet

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

GrimGypsy posted:

Comey assuring himself a seat in the Resistance High Council
*obvious comey with a bandana wrapped around his lower face and oversized black hoodie* hello fellow antifas

me, several other dudes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

feeling definite beginning. of the end here

denouement

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

zakkro posted:

A Trump loyalty pledge eventually ends with you having to murder some stranger's baby in front of them, right?

It ends with him throwing you under the bus and telling the press he never liked you.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agrajag posted:

no he isn't comey is staying quiet

lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

this is the future the alt right wants

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why would trump demand a loyalty pledge from the FBI ???
hmmmmmm
hmmm

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
~its a sabotage~

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

we live in a world where we all KNOW we're being spied on by multiple governments and global corps

these global corps are building models of how we live in artificial intelligences. robots are literally taking people's jobs

cyberpunk, cyberfuture etc its here now.

theyre working on ai whose entire purpose will be to create smarter ai

skynet is laughable, why would an ai bother to kill us

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

imagine having to conduct polite smalltalk with Donald Trump

"why yes, your farts do smell like the cologne aisle at Barneys"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

GotG2 is the first genuinely good comic book movie since Ironman.

I love everything about the first one.

And the soundtrack is always relaxing to listen to. :420:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

brb, foia'ing the loyalty pledges from trump's cabinet

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

imagine having to conduct polite smalltalk with Donald Trump

"Biggest crowd in history they're telling me."
"...Yeah, maybe so, huh."
"..."
"..."
"...Do you like these steaks? Trump brand steaks, best steak you'll ever eat right?"
"..."
"...Look at this steak."
"I wish you would've let me pick the temperature."
"Why? What's wrong, you need more ketchup?"

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

passionate dongs posted:

but what is the "commoditized" cyberpunk post matrix ???

Capitalism and corporate culture consumes and repurposes everything it touches, the Matrix made cyberpunk into a mainstream moneymaker. It's kinda similar to grunge and punk.

The Matrix turned high tech lowlife into Disneyland mascots, easily accessible to bougie types tired of their office jobs paying too little into their 401k.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
comic book movies are uniformly terrible

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

skynet is laughable, why would an ai bother to kill us
an AI would kill us but it wouldn't kill us because it wants to kill us, but it would use our organic material to produce more efficient lifeforms

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

one cool thing about the president is that it's really easy to make up a fake story about him if you wanted to. just include a detail about him talking about the election results. and / or a bizarre aside of him cooing over a random item of decor (preferably one that he picked out or "definitely would have" picked out for one of his hotels) these insane personal habits of his make for a very easy way to add veracity to literally any claim about him.

not that you would have any reason to make up false claims about the idiot president

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

the VS is nite crew as hell :ssj:

NC's totally leftist though, just shoot everything and use cool tanks

LIVE FREE

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

"$15 a month health insurance" isn't even in the Top 5 craziest things that happened today.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Mr. Jive posted:

Capitalism and corporate culture consumes and repurposes everything it touches, the Matrix made cyberpunk into a mainstream moneymaker. It's kinda similar to grunge and punk.

The Matrix turned high tech lowlife into Disneyland mascots, easily accessible to bougie types tired of their office jobs paying too little into their 401k.

ooof, sorry about your interpretative faculties

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Titan AA is the cannon of freedom

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Titan AA is the cannon of freedom

the tool of systematic oppression

well poo poo I have two choices, the Lancer and the Lasher

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Can I be honest?

FAU's posts today have made me feel hopeless and as if there is no chance for positive improvement and that truly nothing matters anymore.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

logikv9 posted:

getting fired was the best thing to happen to comey's legacy

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

passionate dongs posted:

ooof, sorry about your interpretative faculties

It's okay I think I will fit nicely into the post Trump discourse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PS2 was a terrible game but also amazing and I miss my time yelling at GOONs and pubbie platoons and calling spandex neckbeard tryhard MAX spammers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

comic book movies are uniformly terrible

Logan is the official movie of C-SPAM

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

But gently caress it I posted on page 6969 bitches.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
heres a crackpot theory ai actually already exists and theyre intentionally letting the global economy atrophy everywhere except for specific ai-producing regions of america

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
always seemed odd to me that we were supposed to care what the coast guard and dea thought about an email server hack tbh

https://twitter.com/dataeditor/status/862822996842512384

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

euphronius posted:

feeling definite beginning. of the end here

denouement

I still don't see a way to actually crack the Republican Congress's support of Trump. It's not like the base will ever care regardless of what comes out, and so long as Congress has legislation it wants to pass (have taxes reached 0% yet?) then they have a use for Trump.

They defended him on firing Comey so I think it's clear at this point they don't actually care whether any treason or collusion or anything else takes place. They want those tax cuts and they will destroy literally everything else about America to get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

an AI would kill us but it wouldn't kill us because it wants to kill us, but it would use our organic material to produce more efficient lifeforms

Turn us into Borg ideally.

I'd like my own Hive. So I'll be the Borg king, or queen, whatever as long as I get my own hive.

• Locked thread