Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBdaaRe2BA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
dance camp time

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
as I'm finally sober enough to not wear my fear the beard shirt on a spurs game night and have instead chosen to go shirtless, the Rockets r hosed

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Live by the 3, etc etc etc

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Man, espn's streaming poo poo is so shaky and unreliable that it'll probably be reffing the finals

e. or signed to a max contract by the raptors

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Refs are seriously higher effort for the Rockets than the Rockets are.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
go refs *half assedly shakes pom poms*

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYtgiFCSkNE
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/862827053770579968

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Pretend like my prediction of a fluke Gasol performance was a flukey Simmons performance.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

did the rockets forget to sleep last night?

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

PrinceRandom posted:

did the rockets forget to sleep last night?

They forgot there was a game today.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kawhi getting injured gave him time to teach danny green how to dribble over the past two days i guess

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
James Harden is just too selfish to lead his team. It's quite sad he can't stop thinking about his stats and be a team player

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
hahahaha a 60 bomb jesus christ

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

It's going to be like a 6 point game going into the fourth. I would not even be surprised if the Rockets took the lead in the third.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
LMA gets like 50% of the credit he actually deserves.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Bashez posted:

It's going to be like a 6 point game going into the fourth. I would not even be surprised if the Rockets took the lead in the third.

This is definite possibility

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Bashez posted:

I would not be surprised if James Harden strangled Pop to death after scoring 3000 points on the San Antonio Spurs and making GBS threads on the alamo

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
well now

that half of basketball certainly was something

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Lockback posted:

LMA gets like 50% of the credit he actually deserves.

Even when he's abysmal or passive offensively he still puts in work defensively and on the boards.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
It's possible, but it's not like the Rockets are just missing open shots or something. They look totally discombobulated. Bamboozled. Spooked.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

It's possible, but it's not like the Rockets are just missing open shots or something. They look totally discombobulated. Bamboozled. Spooked.

Shook if you will

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Punkin Spunkin posted:

as I'm finally sober enough to not wear my fear the beard shirt on a spurs game night and have instead chosen to go shirtless, the Rockets r hosed

gently caress yeah, me too

i wear by beard on my chest!

Bashez posted:

bashez gonna bashez

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Someone mentioned it earlier, but this feels like how the spurs offense is supposed to function. I don't get why it feels so clunky sometimes with Kawhi out there. Or maybe everyone remembered what they were supposed to do when they weren't all just watching Kawhi do cool things.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Should I stay up late to watch Houston lose ?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo how did James Harden have a half that trash at home with no Parker or Kawhi to contend with?

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Rockets fans somehow turned up more than the team did.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Praying the Spurs can avoid their little bullshit third quarter lulls. Aldridge's shot selection/positioning looks worlds better today

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

Should I stay up late to watch Houston lose ?
abso loving lutely

p.s. #pray4embiid

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

can there just be no mvp this year

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Frustrated posted:

Someone mentioned it earlier, but this feels like how the spurs offense is supposed to function. I don't get why it feels so clunky sometimes with Kawhi out there. Or maybe everyone remembered what they were supposed to do when they weren't all just watching Kawhi do cool things.

the starting lineup is flawed by too many iso players who all want to play in the same space and not enough guys who can play off the kick out

i'm not too worried about james harden because it looks to me like he's saving it all for the second half. he knows he ran out of gas early last game after doing all that work. this game he's waiting to turn it on

the patty, manu, simmons, anderson, and lee lineup is the one that blew this game open (with harden on the bench). it was shocking and amazing. i'd love to see that lineup again

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Frustrated posted:

thats because basketball is a team game

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Harden should try forcing passes less and take more than 2 shots. just my coaching advice

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
go spurs go

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

RaySmuckles posted:

go spurs go

it's spelled puro pinche spurs

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
loving Harden jerking his head back again with no contact. Glad the refs didn't reward him.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
james harden is a shook rear end bitch all those houston fans trying to laugh at my main man russ seem real quiet now

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I'm glad Jeff Van Gundy has called out the Rockets for getting away with illegal contact twice now.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lamarcussssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

chunkles posted:

it's spelled puro pinche spurs

https://mobile.twitter.com/tripodjoeyy/status/859306457531129856

• Locked thread