Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/rickmobile/status/862811895539142657

Rickmobile items. I want everything on here.

Edit: I could probably live without Monopoly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Ballz posted:

Edit: I could probably live without Monopoly

Gwendolyn pool float? That is the sex robot right? So it will be a blow up sex doll...

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Hopefully they still have some cool stuff by the time they get to Philly :ohdear:

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Just got home after waiting in line for almost an hour only to be turned away because they closed promptly at 9. They also handed out a bunch of free posters but they all got snatched up really quickly.

I should have gone earlier. :(

Sockser posted:

Hopefully they still have some cool stuff by the time they get to Philly :ohdear:

I'm sure they'll be restocking Rick after each stop.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
They ought to sell the one and only Meeseeks Box for ten billion dollars (cash only).

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

someone sell me a backpack :pray:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

scuba school sucks posted:

They ought to sell the one and only Meeseeks Box for ten billion dollars (cash only).

It's just sitting there, just grab it and run!

https://twitter.com/rickmobile/status/862703463154798592

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Little over $400 for one of everything...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

We Know Catheters posted:

Little over $400 for one of everything...

They must be making a ton of money
https://twitter.com/ArielBrassil/status/862860002477953025

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Ballz posted:

Never really buying toys and not remembering the names of all the side characters off the top of my head, it took me a few seconds to realize this wasn't just a list of Rickverse gibberish.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Consumerism is a hell of a drug.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What the hell is a desktop whipper?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
SQUANCHY GROW FIGURE

Ew...

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

You can just buy a reusable whip cream canister. It's much easier. Amazon has good deals.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I literally bought Mulan Szechwan dipping sauce off a truck.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

rydiafan posted:

What the hell is a desktop whipper?

Maybe a small version of this?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

pooch516 posted:

SQUANCHY GROW FIGURE

Ew...

He squanches up to 9 inches!!

https://twitter.com/rickmobile/status/862745714132209664

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

:allears:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Got a bit of a crazy idea here, but is there any definite confirmation that Rick and Morty originate from the same dimension?

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

The answer is "don't think about it."

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Got a bit of a crazy idea here, but is there any definite confirmation that Rick and Morty originate from the same dimension?

No

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Has Morty ever been referred to as 'Morty C137', and would that indicate he is from the same dimension as Rick, or just that the Council of Ricks assumed he was from the same dimension as Rick. (Or, third option, do Morties get reclassified to the same dimension as the Rick they're 'assigned' to, because Ricks are jerks?)

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

ashpanash posted:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Morty referred to himself as the Morty of C-137

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It's just a show, you should really just relax.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Bobulus posted:

Has Morty ever been referred to as 'Morty C137', and would that indicate he is from the same dimension as Rick, or just that the Council of Ricks assumed he was from the same dimension as Rick. (Or, third option, do Morties get reclassified to the same dimension as the Rick they're 'assigned' to, because Ricks are jerks?)

Probably the latter since you can get tickets for replacement Mortys.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Don't be Rickdiculous.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

prefect posted:

Don't be Rickdiculous.

Don't hijack the thread with bad puns like a TerrorRick!

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Morty referred to himself as the Morty of C-137

Yeah, but he could be making an assumption that Rick has never bothered correcting.

My crazy headcanon is that C-137 Rick never fathered a child and instead killed/replaced the Rick from a dimension that did.

ashpanash posted:

This is correct answer, but I thought about it anyways. :(

Noonsaliwah
Sep 5, 2006
Shizne

Ballz posted:

Yeah, but he could be making an assumption that Rick has never bothered correcting.

Rick wasn't actually there when Morty said this (it was in the most recent episode, only Summer and other-Ricks were present), if I remember right.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

Ballz posted:

My crazy headcanon is that C-137 Rick never fathered a child and instead killed/replaced the Rick from a dimension that did.

That's a measly plot element that isn't really interesting to me at all. Rick can do anything, he can do everything, it's unimportant what specific elements are in his past.

Ballz posted:

That's a more interesting question, to me, though. Because that gets into what Morty believes, which is more about his character then about what universe he's from.

I mean, you could make stories about both, but I expect it's a lot easier to make the the second one compelling.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

We also still don't know if C-137 is the universe the show started in (and got Cronenburg'd), or if it is the one they are currently in, who's original Rick and Morty are dead.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Or if it's the dimension Rick came from before the show started.

Ballz posted:

He has memories of Morty as a baby and of watching him grow up, which might kill that specific theory, but definitely supports the broader idea.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

RandomFerret posted:

Or if it's the dimension Rick came from before the show started.

He has memories of Morty as a baby and of watching him grow up, which might kill that specific theory, but definitely supports the broader idea.

Yeah, and Mortys is fourteen and I thought they mention he had been gone for fifteen years, so it could definitely be a different morty.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
R&M sponsored promo for Alien Covenant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirGJS23Nfo

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

But seriously what the heck is a desktop whipper?

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2861424/episodes/?season=3
IMDb says episode 2 is tonight, anyone believe it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

bbf2 posted:

R&M sponsored promo for Alien Covenant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BirGJS23Nfo

every time they just let the rick and morty team do an ad for something it's like they just get permission to do whatever they want, and it's great

the incredibly sexual ship architecture in the background really makes it all come together