Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9607303

drat they're really all in for the hallintarekisteri, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

But be sure to remember that if you collect bottles and take them to the shop for pantti, you have to file that as income in your taxes :allears:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Rappaport posted:

But be sure to remember that if you collect bottles and take them to the shop for pantti, you have to file that as income in your taxes :allears:

What, is this real? :(

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Income or pääomatulo though? pls its urgent

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Ligur posted:

What, is this real? :(

Yeah, the taxman made a point about it a few years ago.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can I count the money I spend buying the drinks as an expense?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rappaport posted:

Also dion't forget if you buy a pizza that costs only 5e you are supporting tax dodgers and harmaa talous!

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
Don't forget to occasionally drink a pirkka olut and not only nobelaner to maintain a varied and balanced diet.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Kehveli posted:

Don't forget to occasionally drink a pirkka olut and not only nobelaner to maintain a varied and balanced diet.

Nobelaner is old news, there is a cheaper beer now in Lidl. Red can, "OLUT" written on it. Yeah, that's the brand. You know what you are getting.

As a middle class person I of course drink only the finest Karhu and Sandels :smug: Iisalmi Pale Ale if I am feeling particularly bourgeois

Seriously though, is there another country that drinks this much beer and has this lovely of a beer culture? Apparently rest of Beer Europe characterizes our usual fare as "diabetic cat piss"

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 11, 2017

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Have you actually tasted some of the recent Finnish specialty beers (only available in Alko, naturally)? Some of the stuff like Stadin Panimon High Sleep Evening IPA are waaaaaay better than the utter shite you pseudo-elitist i-went-to-berlin-once-euroromanticists try to pass off as quality beers.

Also Olut-olut is perfectly fine as a mass consumption beer.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

DarkCrawler posted:

Nobelaner is old news, there is a cheaper beer now in Lidl. Red can, "OLUT" written on it. Yeah, that's the brand. You know what you are getting.

As a middle class person I of course drink only the finest Karhu and Sandels :smug: Iisalmi Pale Ale if I am feeling particularly bourgeois

Seriously though, is there another country that drinks this much beer and has this lovely of a beer culture? Apparently rest of Beer Europe characterizes our usual fare as "diabetic cat piss"

Karhua ei juo sikakaan vinkumatta, hyi saatana. Kerran vahingossa kännissä ostin sixpackin ja tölkin kun join niin olin raittiina koko kuukauden.

Our beer is probably lovely because we drink so much of it. Has to be cheap. Same with coffee.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

DarkCrawler posted:

Germany.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Once again, all of our woes can be traced to Germany.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
karhu > sandels > karjala > olvi > lappari

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Jaloviina * > Jaloviina ***

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Darkest Auer posted:

Jaloviina * > Jaloviina ***
Saa laulaa mukana jos tuntee sävelmän tai vaikka ei tuntiskaan.

Täällä jallutähden alla
korkeimmalla kukkulalla.
Katson läpi lasin tyhjän,
sen täytän uudestaan.

Täällä jallutähden alla,
lasi täyttyy leikatulla.
Siitä suojakseni peiton,
minä itselleni saan.

Ja alla jallutähden,
minä otan,
yhden tähden,
ja vain jallutähden nähden,
itken ilon kyyneleen.

Täällä jallutähden alla,
kova jano laulajalla.
Huolet viinaa naukkaamalla
siirtyy päivään huomiseen

Täällä jallutähden alla,
hiipii sieluun asti halla,
mutta korkin avaamalla,
sulaa sydän uudelleen.

Ja alla jallutähden,
minä otan,
yhden tähden,
ja vain jallutähden nähden,
itken ilon kyyneleen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

mass consumption beer.

As opposed to what :confused:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

DarkCrawler posted:

Kill all beer snobs

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
All alcohol is as dumb as tobacco, just stick to safe and fun drugs like cannabis and psychedelics, maybe MDMA if you really need that hangover.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Vesi posted:

All alcohol is as dumb as tobacco, just stick to safe and fun drugs like cannabis and psychedelics, maybe MDMA if you really need that hangover.

counterpoint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9tdcGmBefM

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell
Olvin IPA on helkkarin hyvää olutta, saatanan hipsterit

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
OLUT and all the other mass market lagers are more or less the same, and mass market lager is no better in Germany or where ever, it's all the same stuff.

There are really good Finnish beers, like Sinebrychoff Porter, or Plevnan Stout. Like best in the world in their class good. Even the marketti stuff is pretty good if you just choose to buy something else than the cheapest lager.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

https://vimeo.com/74005653

Get in here for your ethanol needs.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Finnish lagers are great and have won many international awards. Lager is also the single most difficult type of beer to manufacture.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Finnish bulk lager is pisswater, but who gives a poo poo? It's not like you drink them for the taste anyway.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I do, I drink the really cheap 2.7% beers, cheap tasty and refreshing and little alcohol to get in the way. I actually like them. I also like gas station coffee.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

His Divine Shadow posted:

I do, I drink the really cheap 2.7% beers, cheap tasty and refreshing and little alcohol to get in the way. I actually like them. I also like gas station coffee.

Yeah, but you're also peak bönde.

Topi
Oct 10, 2007
Deciding...

throw to first drat IT posted:

https://vimeo.com/74005653

Get in here for your ethanol needs.

drat ,this wiggles my history whiskers so bad.
Why isn't Kilju or "harmaaviini" a geographically protected EU brand in Finland already?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yeah, but you're also peak bönde.

Thanks, you're alright too I guess.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Catpain Slack posted:

karhu > sandels > karjala > olvi > lappari

I am Ligur. And I approve of this message.

*cracks a cold Karhu*

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I can not believe it? Irakilaisten tekemiksi epäiltyjen seksuaali­rikosten määrä rajussa kasvussa. This was supposed to be a myth jota pahat rassenassefasset ja persut levittävät ilkeyksissään, mutta näin se nyt vaan on ja tuolla seisoo. Taas. Tosin tiesihän tämän kaikki jo ennenkin.

Näistä täälläkin pyörivistä pro-mass immigration vassareista en ymmärrä paria asiaa:

- Jos porukka sanoo, että tässä käy huonosti kun maahan pääsetetään paljon nuoria miehiä irakista yms, koska siitä seuraa yllä olevaa, vastaus on, että eihän käy, ja vitun natsi vittu kuole yms.
- Kun niin sitten kuitenkin väistämättä käy, asia kuitataan jollain "evvk, ihan normaalia, kaikki raiskaa ja sä oot natzi" tjsp heitoilla.

Ehkä niillä pahoilla natzisteilla oli ihan oikea pointti?

Samalla toisaalta, jos joku uusnatsi puukottaa 1cm syvän haavan kirjastossa Jyväskylässä kirjanjulkkarissa tapellessaan antifaskistin kanssa, se on, toisin kuin ylläoleva, selkeä todiste vaikka ja mistä trendistä ja vaarasta.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

"Sorry, you won't be accepted as a refugee in Finland because Iraqi men are overrepresented in rape statistics" doesn't seem like a very reasonable thing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

Rape. This literally proves Nazis are not bad check-mate suvackists neener neener neener.

You're disgusting.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized you literally said maybe Hitler wasn't all wrong.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

"Sorry, you won't be accepted as a refugee in Finland because Iraqi men are overrepresented in rape statistics" doesn't seem like a very reasonable thing

No it does not, and nobody I know personally would think like this exactly. Neither do I.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I just realized you literally said maybe Hitler wasn't all wrong.

Can you just post "hitler hitler hitler hitler hitler" somewhere else and feel good?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Ligur posted:

I can not believe it? Irakilaisten tekemiksi epäiltyjen seksuaali­rikosten määrä rajussa kasvussa. This was supposed to be a myth jota pahat rassenassefasset ja persut levittävät ilkeyksissään, mutta näin se nyt vaan on ja tuolla seisoo. Taas. Tosin tiesihän tämän kaikki jo ennenkin.

Näistä täälläkin pyörivistä pro-mass immigration vassareista en ymmärrä paria asiaa:

- Jos porukka sanoo, että tässä käy huonosti kun maahan pääsetetään paljon nuoria miehiä irakista yms, koska siitä seuraa yllä olevaa, vastaus on, että eihän käy, ja vitun natsi vittu kuole yms.
- Kun niin sitten kuitenkin väistämättä käy, asia kuitataan jollain "evvk, ihan normaalia, kaikki raiskaa ja sä oot natzi" tjsp heitoilla.

Ehkä niillä pahoilla natzisteilla oli ihan oikea pointti?

Samalla toisaalta, jos joku uusnatsi puukottaa 1cm syvän haavan kirjastossa Jyväskylässä kirjanjulkkarissa tapellessaan antifaskistin kanssa, se on, toisin kuin ylläoleva, selkeä todiste vaikka ja mistä trendistä ja vaarasta.

"pro-mass immigration" on vainoharhaisten persujen keksintö jota ei kukaan, tai ei ainakaan mikään poliittinen puolue, oikeasti kannata, ja kuolemanvaarassa olevat pakolaiset eivät ole imigrantteja. Jos joku käyttää pakolaisuutta väärin siihen pitää puuttua, mieluiten EU-tasolla.

Ei tuo uutinen ainakaan minua yllätä. Joukkorangaistus kansalaisuuden tai ihonvärin perusteella ei kuitenkaan taida olla se ratkaisu.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

No it does not, and nobody I know personally would think like this exactly. Neither do I.

Could have fooled me with your incessant posting about the horrible muslim hordes ravaging europe.

Oh right, you wouldn't accept them as refugees because the refugees are all actually ~economic immigrants~

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

"pro-mass immigration" on vainoharhaisten persujen keksintö jota ei kukaan, tai ei ainakaan mikään poliittinen puolue, oikeasti kannata, ja kuolemanvaarassa olevat pakolaiset eivät ole imigrantteja. Jos joku käyttää pakolaisuutta väärin siihen pitää puuttua, mieluiten EU-tasolla.

Ei tuo uutinen ainakaan minua yllätä. Joukkorangaistus kansalaisuuden tai ihonvärin perusteella ei kuitenkaan taida olla se ratkaisu.

Kukaan siitä porukasta joka tulee tänne, ei ole ollut missään välittömässä kuolemanvaarassa sieltä mistä ovat tulleet, oli se sitten Turkki, Iran tai Ruotsi, Jos et tätä tajua, en voi auttaa.

Mutta en minä ainakaan mitään joukkorangaistusta kannata.

Andrast posted:

Could have fooled me with your incessant posting about the horrible muslim hordes ravaging europe.

Oh right, you wouldn't accept them as refugees because the refugees are all actually ~economic immigrants~

Niinkö tein, missähän?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Niinkö tein, missähän?

Most of the threads you post in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted: