Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah dude I start thinking that and then he gets smeared with all this dumb Russia poo poo or 2 scoops of ice cream

Why are you so obsessed with the 2 cups of ice cream thing when we're laughing at CNN just as much as Trump?

It's not even a big deal are you missing the current news that is happening with the taping threats and whatnot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I saw an old lady slip on a banana peel and it was actually scary

it's ok the Secret Service caught her and jammed her in an armored SUV like a sack of potatoes

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Why are you so obsessed with the 2 cups of ice cream thing when we're laughing at CNN just as much as Trump?

It's not even a big deal are you missing the current news that is happening with the taping threats and whatnot?

Because Donny 2 Scoops is the first anti-trump meme that has an outside shot at sticking

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
how does he even eat two scoops with those tiny hands

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

Yah that's funny too, he's got Comey by the balls

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah? What's he gonna do, fire him?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
No, he's going to burn him for being a liar if he tries to misrepresent what happened lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Yeah? What's he gonna do, fire him?

Quote from fired man.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Majorian posted:

Russia's motivations are not exactly difficult to discern. They want a freer hand in what they consider their sphere of influence, they want to make the most money possible as they dominate the European energy market, and they want their government to look strong and capable of thwarting the U.S.
Yep. Embarrassing the U.S. or generally doing things without the 500-pound American gorilla thwarting them is popular with Russians. They may think their government is full of crooks but those moves, at least, still get support and it's understandable. Russians were popping champagne bottles on the Moscow subway after the invasion of Crimea not just because Russia managed to pull it off, but because the U.S. couldn't do anything about it.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 12, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Just more faux-outrage over the Trump.

Oh no, the president records phone calls. Who cares about the NSA taping all my calls!

Russia! Who cares about Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Its like everyone is fixating on this bullshit superficial stuff and not the big evil that lurks beneath

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, he's going to burn him for being a liar if he tries to misrepresent what happened lol

Guys, I just realized that Spunky is Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Nerses IV posted:

That should be obvious, it loving owns

Seriously, Putin et al. should be mega proud of the way they snookered Team Trump two days ago. Seriously like the best hoodwink I've heard of since the cold war.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Yug posted:

Much better chance that the CIA does that than anyone from Russia.

That wasn't the question, would it make you feel better if you personally suffered some serious punishment at Russian hands for what some CIA guys did? It's not a hard question.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I see you're here to defend Donald Trump's honor.

I mean a lot of this stuff doesn't stick but who cares? It's donald trump, he's an rear end in a top hat billionaire. It's not like we're actually hurting a genuine homan being.

BTW, free speech fans, Donald Trump would prefer the US had UK-style libel laws where it's very hard to defend yourself when accused.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I mean if I was Sergey Kislyak my shriveled ole dick might only work once a year but I'd be busting holes in battleship armor with it that night omfg

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

That wasn't the question, would it make you feel better if you personally suffered some serious punishment at Russian hands for what some CIA guys did? It's not a hard question.

It would be extremely lol.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/PiaGuerra/status/863014178725941248

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
What a dumbass question though and it just shows the hysterics that liberals are in. They have completely lost their minds.

WHAT IF RUSSIA KILL UR MOM N DAD!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Hey Yug - remember when you were saying "Oh, Trump and Sessions aren't bad on the drug war, they haven't done anything yet!"? Well, they're doing something:

You voted very stupidly.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Hey Yug - remember when you were saying "Oh, Trump and Sessions aren't bad on the drug war, they haven't done anything yet!"? Well, they're doing something:

You voted very stupidly.

That's bad but doesn't really affect me and it's nothing less than Hillary "superpredators" Clinton would have done

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pencil Jockey, Dollhouse Enthusiast, Destroyer of Worlds.

Trump send to camp plz

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Just more faux-outrage over the Trump.

Oh no, the president records phone calls. Who cares about the NSA taping all my calls!

Russia! Who cares about Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Its like everyone is fixating on this bullshit superficial stuff and not the big evil that lurks beneath

holy loly dude

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump send to camp plz

What is that?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

What is that?

Its the people we're arguing against

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Trump send to camp plz
Right click, reverse image search. Canadian liberal Tumblr mom. She looks like my super-Christian aunt.

Anyways what's with Trump Twitter (pro- or anti-Trump) and Canadians???

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yug posted:

That's bad but doesn't really affect me and it's nothing less than Hillary "superpredators" Clinton would have done

Ahahaha, look at these mental gymnastics you keep putting yourself throug, trying to justify your horrible, horrible political opinion.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Ahahaha, look at these mental gymnastics you keep putting yourself throug, trying to justify your horrible, horrible political opinion.

You forgot :allears:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Right click, reverse image search. Canadian liberal Tumblr mom. She looks like my super-Christian aunt.

Anyways what's with Trump Twitter (pro- or anti-Trump) and Canadians???

Canada is a flyover country

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Like, I feel now what people in other countries must feel when Americans opine about their affairs and engage in proxy wars.

My own nationalism is being triggered oh god!!!

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Canada is a flyover country

The answer is that our elections have a bigger affect on their lives than their own.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yug posted:

You forgot :allears:

At this point I think it goes without saying that I think you deserve to be talked down to.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Like, I feel now what people in other countries must feel when Americans opine about their affairs and engage their proxy wars.

Would you like to hear my American opinion on Justin Trudeau and what you should think about him?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

At this point I think it goes without saying that I think you deserve to be talked down to.

Lol you aren't using them anymore. You've been shamed out of it. Good.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Would you like to hear my American opinion on Justin Trudeau and what you should think about him?

Cool guy, I know what Ivanka sees in him

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Like, I feel now what people in other countries must feel when Americans opine about their affairs and engage in proxy wars.

That's why I don't bother to learn anything about foreign countries.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nerses IV posted:

Cool guy, I know what Ivanka sees in him

Poor Ivanka, Trudeau only looks that way at other men.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Yug posted:

The answer is that our elections have a bigger affect on their lives than their own.
I dunno because a lot of Canadians are like "eh who cares" and they say local elections are the most important in directly affecting you. But others are jumping in to join Le Resistance or Pope Pepe's 10th Crusade. I think our elections / politics are more dramatic.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's why I don't bother to learn anything about foreign countries.

You seem pretty retarded in general, actually.

I say this as an american.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yug posted:

Lol you aren't using them anymore. You've been shamed out of it. Good.

:laugh:

Now if only you could be shamed into just never, ever voting again, because you can't be trusted not to stick your tongue in an electrical socket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Poor Ivanka, Trudeau only looks that way at other men.

She has it all, of course she only wants what she can't have

edit: Do you think Trudeau likes to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

• Locked thread