Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
what does it mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

It's not even news, it's just "LOL LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE ACTING SILLY OVER TRUMP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Grow the gently caress up.

I lol'd multiple times and I thought I would share. It's a good watch. Big league laffs

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

That should be any sensible persons reaction to Trump, just because daughter fuckers in the south and opioid addicts in the rust belt like him doesn't mean he is good hth

add in the coastal elite pedophilia rings it's amazing this country runs the entire world lmao (pizzagate along with the pisstapes are real)

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I lol'd multiple times and I thought I would share. It's a good watch. Big league laffs

It is indeed funny

if you are 12

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

lol, Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

You voted for an orange retard and the entirety of the corporate powers of America and the religious right to gently caress over everyone and everything

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Mnoba posted:

add in the coastal elite pedophilia rings it's amazing this country runs the entire world lmao (pizzagate along with the pisstapes are real)

am I getting owned by Poe's Law right now

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You voted for an orange retard and the entirety of the corporate powers of America and the religious right to gently caress over everyone and everything

I didn't vote for trump lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

what does it mean?

The Russikies got to him.. Comey's been compromised... don't drink the water, they wanna sap your precious bodily fluids.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Over There posted:

what does it mean?

his lawyer advised him not to go, which is the smart thing to do in his case

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The Russikies got to him.. Comey's been compromised... don't drink the water, they wanna sap your precious bodily fluids.

or that lmao

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

I didn't vote for trump lol

You post in the RLM thread so instead of just saying "then you're a massive idiot for not thinking Trump and the GOP are horrible " I will instead just assume you live in a constant state of ironic detachment

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Nobody here actually voted for Trump, it's fact

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Nobody here actually voted for Trump, it's fact

*raises paw*

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

stop lying

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i didn't vote for trump, i knew there was no way in hell my state was going for hrc so i saved the gas money (for opiates)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

a bone to pick posted:

Indeed, and the majority of the country apparently suffers from it.:freep:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i'll vote for the rock over the trump in 2020 though

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Over There posted:

what does it mean?

Guy's probably tired of the whole nonsense and feels bitter over getting fired for doing his job. He'll be subpoenaed before this is all over though.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mnoba posted:

i'll vote for the rock over the trump in 2020 though

The first sane thing you've said all thread.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Of course someone who thinks rationing health care based on wealth is good would vote for trump.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3m54s&v=OnPyq3afvGY&feature=youtu.be

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Panzeh posted:

Of course someone who thinks rationing health care based on wealth is good would vote for trump.

No Spunky claims he is totally super liberal if it wasn't for the ES JAY WS

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No Spunky claims he is totally super liberal if it wasn't for the ES JAY WS

They keep telling him he can't say the n-word in public the fascists.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You post in the RLM thread so instead of just saying "then you're a massive idiot for not thinking Trump and the GOP are horrible " I will instead just assume you live in a constant state of ironic detachment

I do think Trump and the GOP are horrible lol. Why can't I not like Trump, not like the GOP, but also laugh at the screeching college liberals that have been melting down for over 6 months?

also lol, Spunky just got doxxed

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

a bone to pick posted:

I do think Trump and the GOP are horrible lol. Why can't I not like Trump, not like the GOP, but also laugh at the screeching college liberals that have been melting down for over 6 months?

Why do you bring up Hillary, then? No one in this thread is defending Hillary, but there sure are people defending Trump.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Panzeh posted:

Why do you bring up Hillary, then? No one in this thread is defending Hillary, but there sure are people defending Trump.

go harass posters somewhere else you fascist, who gives a gently caress what he posts

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

Well because I brought up that Majorian is not in touch as he thinks he is and then he started talking about how Trump is more out of touch than Hillary so that's why I brought it up.

also, Hillary is going to keep being brought up because whenever the question "how the gently caress did donald Trump get elected?" is asked the eventual answer is "Hillary".

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Mnoba posted:

go harass posters somewhere else you fascist, who gives a gently caress what he posts

musta struck a nerve there champ

a bone to pick posted:

Well because I brought up that Majorian is not in touch as he thinks he is and then he started talking about how Trump is more out of touch than Hillary so that's why I brought it up.

also, Hillary is going to keep being brought up because whenever the question "how the gently caress did donald Trump get elected?" is asked the eventual answer is "Hillary".

its funny watching people tell the left what to do or that bernie woulda won, then they disagree with everything bernie stood for

politics has become just attitude now

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
GW was a better president than Obama.

There I said it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Panzeh posted:

bernie woulda won

:agreed:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

USSAr posted:

GW was a better president than Obama.

There I said it

Now if only the other Trump supporters here would admit that this is what they think!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Majorian posted:

Now if only the other Trump supporters here would admit that this is what they think!

Dubya bombed 1/3rd of the countries Obama did lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

Dubya bombed 1/3rd of the countries Obama did lmao

Ah yes, number of countries bombed versus number of deaths caused by a president's policies is surely the best criteria.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

It's not even news, it's just "LOL LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE ACTING SILLY OVER TRUMP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Grow the gently caress up.

What, exactly, do you think this thread is about?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

It is indeed funny

Agreed

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Majorian posted:

Ah yes, number of countries bombed versus number of deaths caused by a president's policies is surely the best criteria.

it's a fair point, and while the "million deaths" number gets bandied about in Iraq, the actual number is anywhere from 2-500,000

Obama's strategy of arming rebel groups and applying airpower has prolonged that conflict in ways we won't know for a generation, with a death toll just as high and a refugee crisis far, far worse that is starting to have ramifications in the political system of neighboring Europe

he deserved that Nobel Prize

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

VikingSkull posted:

it's a fair point, and while the "million deaths" number gets bandied about in Iraq, the actual number is anywhere from 2-500,000

Obama's strategy of arming rebel groups and applying airpower has prolonged that conflict in ways we won't know for a generation, with a death toll just as high and a refugee crisis far, far worse that is starting to have ramifications in the political system of neighboring Europe

he deserved that Nobel Prize

A conflict in many ways brought about because of the situation created by

???

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I think what would help this thread is if we all took a moment and came to 3-5 descriptive words to describe what you think the majority of the left and the right. Here I'll start

I think the Right are angry, hypocritical, short-sighted, smug selfish idealists.

I think the Left are short-sighted, hypocritical, angry, smug selfish idealists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

A conflict in many ways brought about because of the situation created by

???

saudi arabia for funding 9/11? good think shale is going to ruin their country in the next 20 years, and the left wasn't able to stop fracking

• Locked thread