Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Vers VP seeks likeminded horse for no strings bareback riding. discreet a must. pics 4 trade. into killing 8 year old american girls and SEALs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

oddium posted:

SIREN:
BREAKING:
SCOOP:
NEWS:
LOOK:

BIG:
W@W:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

look who's shook

https://twitter.com/DanRather/status/863215234420494337

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Hillary 2020 posted:

That's crazy saying Mike Pence hosed a horse. Why would you say that Mike Pence hosed a horse? Noone is saying Mike Pence hosed a horse.

Mike Pence hosed a horse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I was astonished

and then disappointed

by her doctrines :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MariusLecter posted:

I think the matrix sequels would have been improved if they had brought in will smith as Neo without stopping to explain or acknowledge the change

the matrix sequels except neo is riding a horse the entire time.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Inside of a horse it's too dark to gently caress

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Hillary 2020 posted:

That's crazy saying Mike Pence hosed a horse. Why would you say that Mike Pence hosed a horse? Noone is saying Mike Pence hosed a horse.
I guess Pence could be the kind of guy with a sheltered upbringing/adulthood and doesn't realize what that quote sounds like.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

The Failed Dan Rather! Sad!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Terror Sweat posted:

holy poo poo

Tennessee Woman Accused of Chasing Republican Congressman David Kustoff After Town Hall
http://time.com/4776753/david-kustoff-woman-chases-gop-rep-town-hall/

:getin:

this rules

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

It's like they're promising to kill these people for the sake of profits and then lying right to their faces about it.

"Pre-existing conditions will be covered" is just like, why would you say that, nobody is going to believe that who is showing up to scream at you

they are thinking that lying to people's faces worked for Trump

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

I was astonished

and then disappointed

by her doctrines :(

Yeah and fresh and unconventional sound and image it was the whole package

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

Honestly, I can't. It's a gut feeling. I seriously don't like the guy but, we are already at that Nixon moment in politics where people have to decide if they believe in representative government or authoritarianism. Our leaders have always in the past sided with representative government. I'm just hoping people like Gowdy will do so again.

If not, then we're hosed anyway.

As far as his morality goes, meh, he might be for representative government, but he's still a prick. My hangup on Gowdy would be that he's a moron

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

*stares male gaysishly*

"umm...HELLO! My eyes are up here..."
_________________________________________/

I listened to this guy open at a trump rally. he is dumber than trump and more insane/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Congressional horse trading

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ages posted:

Mike Pence hosed a horse

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Tomorrow until forever: "My town halls have been filled with paid agitators and violent people, so I will never have another town hall again"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Michael R. Pence hosed a Horse as David "for the children innit?" Cameron hosed a Pig :o:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

should be a crowdfunded legal fund for people who are being unfairly legally harassed by their GOP representatives and their gang of uniformed enforcers

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Interspecies intersextionality

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
catch 'im in bed with a horse goblin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Death of decorum

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
Pence Well-Positioned to Further Expand the Vice Presidency (Gallop Poll)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

newt wrote a dissertation defending king Leopold so a book kissing trumps rear end is like child's play to him

“The Belgians get very low marks for their efforts to develop a political elite and much of the country’s post-independence chaos is due to this Belgian failure.”

:eyepop:

congrats on your phd from understatement university

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Michael R. Pence hosed a Horse as David "for the children innit?" Cameron hosed a Pig :o:

no actually i think one of them put his hog in a dead pig for a joke and the other man raped a horse for his own pleasure

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shovelbum posted:

Yeah and fresh and unconventional sound and image it was the whole package

Sunshowers is what sold me, my god that song

I caught the firefly in the jar tho, I can at least appreciate it. Nowadays I am jealous of its death and not sad

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
GOPers fearing for their lives is cool and good.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

Death of decorum

Decorum ain't covered by the AHCA

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Tomorrow until forever: "My town halls have been filled with paid agitators and violent people, so I will never have another town hall again"

it's great seeing these reps challengers showing up to their own town halls they no show for

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster posted:

no actually i think one of them put his hog in a dead pig for a joke and the other man raped a horse for his own pleasure

:honk:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

Death of decorum

Trampled to completion

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

should be a crowdfunded legal fund for people who are being unfairly legally harassed by their GOP representatives and their gang of uniformed enforcers

should be a crowdfunded get the hell out of dodge fund for people who do the needful and beat their gop rep to an unrecognizable red mush in their driveways

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

decorum is a lie and it's death is the only positive thing trump will have ever managed in his whole awful idiotic gilded life

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

logikv9 posted:

its not that hard to find out where they live

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i saw mike pence and a horse in a closet and they were making goblins, and I saw one of the goblins, and then the goblin looked at me.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

NecroMonster posted:

No, Pence hosed a horse because the senile ghost of Reagan told him to

Like all things Pence, no pleasure was involved

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Muppets On PCP posted:

should be a crowdfunded get the hell out of dodge fund for people who do the needful and beat their gop rep to an unrecognizable red mush in their driveways

bitcoins: not just for CP and darknet heroin any more

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

so we agree that mike pence raped a horse and the other man put his dick in a dead pigs face ok good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Don't let Pence alone with your wife or your horse

• Locked thread