Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

skaboomizzy posted:

pig Holocaust centers

this is what I'm gonna call the House of Representatives if dems flip it in 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

*extremely Trent Reznor voice* HORSEFUCKERS INCORPORATED

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ckwiesr posted:

'permanent'??

as opposed to acting chief like we have now, or an interim chief, which could be the next appt instead of full chief

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Ckwiesr posted:

'permanent'??

not in the literal sense but in the "not acting director" sense.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Admiral Ray posted:

why the gently caress

gently caress you, that's why

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

why the gently caress
The justice system exists to profit off the dehumanization of the poor and minorities.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/863401757904441345

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

as opposed to acting chief like we have now, or an interim chief, which could be the next appt instead of full chief

Oh word. Just figured they decided to make it a lifetime appointment because nothing surprises me anymore.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tbf i never met anybody who was planning on going to liberty that seemed uh, you know, with it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
how did trump's jesus u speech go

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump probably did end ten year terms for FBI director because unless he appoints the current acting director the next president is going to fire his appointee, which will then become the norm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

assuming people aren't being robbed of their right to an attorney, I got nothin

per the article the defender system isnt funded from the states tax funded budget but from fees and fines and theyve been charging people w crimes faster than theyve been extracting fees from other people

this has to be a violation of right to an attorney or right to a speedy trial tho wtf

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

putting that surveillance system to good use
edit: last year. eh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Ckwiesr posted:

Oh word. Just figured they decided to make it a lifetime appointment because nothing surprises me anymore.

no hed still be subject to the 10 year term, changing that would require an act of congress which seems a little unlikely at this juncture

hed also be subject to the advice and consent of the senate, unlike an interim chief, which was the strategy nixon went with when hoover finally kicked the bucket

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

bobcat w a ponytail? yes ha ha ha YESSSSS

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

per the article the defender system isnt funded from the states tax funded budget but from fees and fines and theyve been charging people w crimes faster than theyve been extracting fees from other people

this has to be a violation of right to an attorney or right to a speedy trial tho wtf

louisiana is among those states proud to deny rights to their citizens (theres fortynine others)

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

A-wop-bom-a-loo-mop-a-lomp-bom-bom
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
If it don't fit, don't force it
You can grease it, make it easy
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
Tutti Frutti, good booty
If it's tight, it's all right
And if it's greasy, it makes it easy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PostNouveau posted:

The Democrats would be elated with an unchanged Senate. The 2018 map is real bad for them. They're defending a bunch of seats in red states.

They might be more likely to swing the House than to pick up a seat in the Senate.

Plus if they're +1 Senate there's a real good chance the House is already theirs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Trump has a Purple Heart and a law degree

Dudes got more guild achievements than an elder scrolls self insert

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Acting like this is the first time the vice president has partaken in these sorts of activities just demonstrates how politically nieve you are :smug:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

louisiana is among those states proud to deny rights to their citizens (theres fortynine others)

no see they arent being denied even there right, they just have to pick which one they want, no law saying you have to have all of yr rights at the same time

checkmate abortionists

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/elena_yip/status/863030536377446401

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Baloogan posted:

Acting like this is the first time the vice president has partaken in these sorts of activities just demonstrates how politically nieve you are :smug:

which other VPs are horsefuckers?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

its spelled niamh dummy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

have any other vps after 1930 postured themselves as Good Anglo-Saxon Protestants

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

don't doxx me

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

because baloogan has terrible views

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mister magpie posted:

Andrew Johnson

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

don't doxx me

https://twitter.com/ctfuconnor/status/862860252332556288

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

v. nice..

it's going to be RUDY GIULIANI, no interview needed o7 o7 o7

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mister magpie posted:

Biden, definitely
Cheney gotta off on shooting horses
Al Gore has never participated IRL but is a life long enthusiast. Horse utaku if you will.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/bjimd/status/863405039485890561

*crops photo from press interviewing trump*

WE FOUND HIS RECORDING DEVICE THE PISS TAPE IS REAL

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CKgkyc7Qo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Trump: im a lawyer. I didn't pass the bar but I know a little bit. Enough that you can't illegally search my poo poo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/nielslesniewski/status/863431737589813249

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It is cool that the planet is getting hacked

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I bet that recorder is something trump carries around to dictate his deep thoughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/863431549307564033

oh weird i wonder why that is

• Locked thread