Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

Do you have anything besides "lol u mad"?

Im genuinely confused what you are raving about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

solar energy panel posted:

"you dudes"
Why have you "othered" me? I've not expressed anything about what I believe, other than I maybe don't think the right is simply comprised of people who watch Fox News and yet you've lumped me in to some weird group that is responsible for everything that is wrong in the world, kinda like a weird obsessed Baptist pointing fingers at the people who weren't in church on Sunday.

I haven't made any judgments about your political beliefs, because I don't know anything about you, but I'm addressing the behavior you just exhibited. Several other people have done the same (oxballs the most recent). Does this make you uncomfortable to think about objectively? If so, why?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"you dudes"
Why have you "othered" me? I've not expressed anything about what I believe, other than I maybe don't think the right is simply comprised of people who watch Fox News and yet you've lumped me in to some weird group that is responsible for everything that is wrong in the world, kinda like a weird obsessed Baptist pointing fingers at the people who weren't in church on Sunday.

It is.

It's because the GOP has done the exact same thing since Reagan and it has only resulted in great things for rich people and a massive dicking to everyone else and they keep doing the same exact things over and over and your brilliant idea was to elect a billionaire who will fix this but instead he is just doing the exact same things while parroting Fox News talking points so you agree with him and then any legit criticism is met with "YOU MAD LOL" as if the future of the nation is a League of Legends game.

And then instead of just admitting you were had and going "well clearly both parties are no longer representative of the people" you just triple down on your team's platform.

I mean my god you can't find a single credible economist who will still say trickle down has merit and works as described but just look at Trump's tax proposal: trickle down. It's a blatant money grab for the rich and no one cares apparently because it makes liberals mad and that's all that really matters.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 13, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Im genuinely confused what you are raving about

Is that all you have? Ok I guess :shrug:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

Is that all you have? Ok I guess :shrug:

I keep asking you to explain yourself because I don't kNow what you're mad about and you keep saying "no (emoticon)". Somehow I don't think your appeal for better discourse is being made in good faith

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

You're demanding that I name myself "liberal" or "not liberal" and that's baffling. Is it possible for you to talk on a topic without knowing whether who you're talking with is a "liberal" or "not liberal"? Whatever the term means in your mind, which you might explain as I asked. What does "liberal" mean to you, maybe I can answer your question.

e: again with the "ur mad" thing :shrug:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

COMRADES posted:

It's because the GOP has done the exact same thing since Reagan and it has only resulted in great things for rich people and a massive dicking to everyone else and they keep doing the same exact things over and over and your brilliant idea was to elect a billionaire who will fix this but instead he is just doing the exact same things while parroting Fox News talking points so you agree with him and then any legit criticism is met with "YOU MAD LOL" as if the future of the nation is a League of Legends game.

And then instead of just admitting you were had and going "well clearly both parties are no longer representative of the people" you just triple down on your team's platform.

Im Canadian and don't vote in your country. I just peek in here to see if Trump's hosed yet and wonder why people are fighting and finger pointing each other.
Sorry I also didn't vote for Regan, but you can group me in with those people too I guess?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

You're demanding that I name myself "liberal" or "not liberal" and that's baffling. Is it possible for you to talk on a topic without knowing whether who you're talking with is a "liberal" or "not liberal"? Whatever the term means in your mind, which you might explain as I asked. What does "liberal" mean to you, maybe I can answer your question.

What no I said if being called a liberal makes you mad, then what are you?

And then you started backpedaling immediately which is extremely paranoid and weird.

If being called a liberal makes you mad, then what are you and what should people call you??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Im Canadian and don't vote in your country. I just peek in here to see if Trump's hosed yet and wonder why people are fighting and finger pointing each other.
Sorry I also didn't vote for Regan, but you can group me in with those people too I guess?

I appreciate your candor

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

e: again with the "ur mad" thing :shrug:

You do seem irrationally mad. I happen to be saying this as an unbiased outsider.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What no I said if being called a liberal makes you mad, then what are you?

And then you started backpedaling immediately while getting mad which is extremely paranoid and weird.

Id being called a liberal makes you mad, then what should people call you??

So again, do you have anything besides "lol u mad"?

You do seem irrationally mad. I happen to be saying this as an unbiased outsider.

Can you put into words why you think this? I know it's the standard response but have you actually thought about it?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

Yes: if you are not a liberal then what are you and what should we call you?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

See that is what's strange. That's what I said in my earlier post. Why is it important to you to call me something before we can even start a conversation? Have you thought about this thing you're doing right now?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Or alternatively: what can we do to make you not mad?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

"lol u mad" Have you got anything else?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

See that is what's strange. That's what I said in my earlier post. Why is it important to you to call me something before we can even start a conversation? Have you thought about this thing you're doing right now?

I ask you to describe your beliefs and you refuse. Real good discourse there

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Actually I asked you first, but okay, what beliefs would you like me to explain? I won't promise pages and pages of effort posting because I'm pretty sure you don't want that at all, but go ahead.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Or alternatively: what can we do to make you not mad?

If you would kindly shut up

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
This is like pulling teeth here

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Go ahead, what beliefs would you like me to explain?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

Can you put into words why you think this? I know it's the standard response but have you actually thought about it?

I don't know why you're mad. I can't read your mind. It's on you to explain this to us.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

Your post history.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Fog Tripper posted:

Your post history.

... And? What about it?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

... And? What about it?

It demonstrates that you are mad. Do you have a sad brain or something?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Asking you to explain why you think this, are you able? Let's stipulate you have a good brain, I'm listening.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This has nothing to do with politics.
This is not about whether or not Trump is the second coming of Christ or not.

This is not economic fatigue, racism or deciding who should live how.

This is just about making fun of people who says things about Trump because they remind you of the dreaded Ess-Jay-Dubyoos.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Well yes, duh.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

If you would kindly shut up

The side of discourse, everyone

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Well that's about all the time I'm going to devote to you dipshits. To recap:

- u mad
- u mad
- lol u mad

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The side of discourse, everyone

There is no discourse, you add nothing to the discussion.

That's why I'm telling you to shut up

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

This is why extremists get marginalized and have to sit in the corner sulking for decades at a time lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/the-best-and-worst-jobs-in-america/ar-BBAqAwt?ocid=spartanntp#page=21

Worst job in America.... Newspaper reporter... also on the list, people working with the TV news. No wonder this is such a poo poo show. The traditional media is collapsing and taking America down with it

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

NOBODY

CARES

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

NOBODY

CARES

settle down dude, you got 7 and half more years to go of a president in on another continent

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly a bit bizarre to me to see how many foreigners spend hours every day talking endlessly and commenting angrily about the US president lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

"The Right" - people trained by Fox News to despise everyone else

"The Left" - everyone else

lmao this is what democrat simpletons actually believe

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Like can you imagine spending this much time obsessing over Theresa may or Trudeau?

Gotta catch up on the latest Trudeau news, did you hear he farted yesterday? Did you know he spoke to a Russian guy once? Did you know that fucker asked his wife about her feelings on some political decision? SCANDALOUS! Better post angrily about it on sa!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

No way Trimp's fat rear end goes 8 years lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The Left - Trump is bad because he gets two scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets one

The Right- everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

No way Trimp's fat rear end goes 8 years lol

trump with the incumbency and the cash that it will raise will be unstoppable, especially since hrc is going to run again

• Locked thread