Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Stefan Prodan posted:

Man I had no idea I wanted those 3 assholes to be in jail as much as I do right now after hearing this, but it's probably fake
This particular tweet may be fake but it's real in the sense that 2nd gen. Trumps are basically Mona Lisa and Jean-Ralphio Saperstein but uglier.

Like I can totally picture Ivanka whining, "Daddeeeee! I need more moneeeey because no one is buying my clooooothes! Tell the people to buy my clothes and also give me moneeeee."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I just mean as much as I want Don Jr and Eric to be in real prison, there's pretty much 0 chance of that happening

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Who the gently caress is Claude Taylor? Sounds French

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

why the gently caress are these nobodies getting posted get your dicks out of you earballs.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

They are billionaires in America and their dad's literally the president.

There will come no lols from this

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

say the name

SAY THE NAME

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

I'm sure you could say the same thing of everyone of a value over 10 million. You don't get that rich doing legals thing. But once you have money no one cares about your crimes. Worse case scenario you just pay a fine for about 10% the amount of money you made doing said crime.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

speaking of trump's kids, i never really got why it's the poor considered stupid because the rich seem to be far dumber and they also don't have the excuse of being stuck with poo poo schools.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ideology.

Doesn't make sense that poor = lazy either.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ambient robot posted:

lol remember when Mitch McConnell banned Elizabeth Warren from reading a poem and then unknowingly spawned a feminist warcry/Warren's next campaign slogan when asked about it

then some random dude read the poem anyway and everybody had a good lol about it

lmao

on Friday I was listening to NPR and they said mitch mcconnell looked like an owl. I was like maybe a little bit but if you're going to go the route of comparing him to an animal then he's a turtle goddammit

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Play posted:

on Friday I was listening to NPR and they said mitch mcconnell looked like an owl. I was like maybe a little bit but if you're going to go the route of comparing him to an animal then he's a turtle goddammit

Please don't besmirch the noble turtle

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Mitch McConnell is the pedophile that tore his own face off from 'Hannibal' and that's final.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Burt Sexual posted:

Donald J Tromp, PhD

hmbolis causa

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Does Trump know he wasn't elected to help improve media ratings? Im not convinced he knows the purpose of his job

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Let's guess what crime each of the trump kids were recorded doing

Eric: making GBS threads in public

Don jr: stole a klondike from an ice cream truck

Ivanka: loving her dad

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Going from "won't testify" to "will only testify in the safety of the public eye" is one hell of a leap.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Play posted:

http://i.imgur.com/5alp022.mp4

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Clean livin' my friend, clean livin'

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Let's guess what crime each of the trump kids were recorded doing

Eric: making GBS threads in public

Don jr: stole a klondike from an ice cream truck

Ivanka: loving her dad

Better call Doctor President Donald "Welcome to" Jamrock Trump, Esq.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Stefan Prodan posted:

Man I had no idea I wanted those 3 assholes to be in jail as much as I do right now after hearing this, but it's probably fake

Donald Julius Caesar Trump has 4 adult children

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

:golfclap:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

The President, of the United States of America, who is an obvious con-man, dunked on Rosie O'Donnell, on Twitter, in real life, TYYOL 2017.

lmao

All of human history has lead up to this

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Velvet Elvis posted:

Lol, it's been changed to "horseback tour".

But they didn't fix the one above it, right?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

unironically posting twitter handles named "@truefactsstated"

lols from inside the thread

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

With all the reimagining of Donald J Trump's middle name, its odd that his actual name just really bothers me.

Donald - What does Donald mean? : proud chief, world ruler.
John - A biblical name - colloquial synonyms being - toilet, latrine, outhouse.
Trump - As in Trump card - Top, better, beat, cap.

Top Toilet World Leader...

Trumps actual name is a straight up amalgam of words that amount to Shittiest World Leader.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Jose posted:

Donald Julius Caesar Trump has 4 adult children

Tiffany did nothing wrong but Barron's gonna be tried as an adult for grand theft auto and cyber crimes

e: he'll be caught with a bottle of cough syrup and so will receive maximum sentencing

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol

Thirsty Girl posted:

unironically posting twitter handles named "@truefactsstated"

lols from inside the thread

He called the FBI and grand jury. After 50k tweets you'd hope he'd eventually at least get a few things right.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sedgr posted:

With all the reimagining of Donald J Trump's middle name, its odd that his actual name just really bothers me.

Donald - What does Donald mean? : proud chief, world ruler.
John - A biblical name - colloquial synonyms being - toilet, latrine, outhouse.
Trump - As in Trump card - Top, better, beat, cap.

Top Toilet World Leader...

Trumps actual name is a straight up amalgam of words that amount to Shittiest World Leader.

:trumppop:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Groovelord Neato posted:

speaking of trump's kids, i never really got why it's the poor considered stupid because the rich seem to be far dumber and they also don't have the excuse of being stuck with poo poo schools.

When basketball was invented, it was thought that tall people couldn't be any good at it because dontchaknow they're naturally slow, dumb, all-elbows, imbalanced. There's ideology and then there's the truth. You see truth, Mr. Groovelord, but society cannot, will not. Because of ideology.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

An FBI association endorsed a former congressman to head the department and uh

quote:

Rogers has reaffirmed his support for the NSA's programs, stating on October 30, 2013, "You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated."

:yikes:

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

turn off the TV posted:

An FBI association endorsed a former congressman to head the department and uh

:yikes:

Jesus. "You can't be raped if you don't remember it"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

me, thirsty for the trump lols

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Why the poo poo do so many officials seem to watch TV in the US?!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Professor Shark posted:

Because news is on the TV and computers are too hard to use for news because the officials are old.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

Not exactly trump, but Rep Tom MacArthur known douchebag is getting tore up by the crowd, pretty loltastic and it will make you hate this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBUP_UxHYLs

This is a proclick and is filled with grim happiness.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

It turns out that before he had :sadcoke: Trump just used his secret recording system.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

Professor Shark posted:

Boomers are incapable of processing a reality that doesn't involve constant television.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 21:44 on May 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Probably just another asinine 80s power move, like the two scoops thing. He's letting you know who top dog is at all times.