Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

beergod posted:

yo im at a wedding and ben carson is here lol

what should I say to him

Ask him what his point is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

start asking about a medical problem and describe it in laborious and preferably revolting detail

I'm thinking fecal impaction or oozing genital sores, but perhaps there are better choices

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
say c-spam at least once

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Wait does he not have secret service detail

Hi secret service

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

just ask him if he is that "rent is too drat high" guy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

make "doctor" Ben Carson do the loving thinky face

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I feel like this lady is missing a lot of body parts (where's the lower half of her face)

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

talk to him in your best ben carson voice and pretend that's how you actually talk

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
whatever you say to him make sure you say zords 5-6 times

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Beer I have a bump on my rear end can I send you a pic and have Ben take a look at it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Wait does he not have secret service detail

Hi secret service

What department does he even head? idk and I don't think anybody knows or cares.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Annual Prophet posted:

just ask him if he is that "rent is too drat high" guy

definitely confuse him with herman cain and tell him u were a big fan of his 9-9-9 deal

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

beergod posted:

This is a good post.

That book's incredibly depressing but it really deserves to be read. Our society is deeply hosed for so many reasons and on so many levels. The people in that book are in spirals of poverty that seem impossible to get out of in 90% of situations. I find it incredibly sickening that a smug MAGA fucker like him is having a good time while his Russian boss is tweeting juvenile poo poo at Rosie O'Donnell, and neither of them gives a single poo poo about those people.

also, lol that donald called him a child molester and all the people of iowa stupid for voting carson

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

ask him if knows a hill staffer whose internet handle is maggotmaster

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

tell him that you'll be there to help if he gets trapped in the building and cant get out

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Ask him if him and Dr. Trump are considering opening up a practice together.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

beergod posted:

what should I say to him

4reel ask him about ancient egypt

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

definitely confuse him with herman cain and tell him u were a big fan of his 9-9-9 deal

Ask him to sing the Pokémon song

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13/trumps-presidency-ended-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

big if true

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

beergod posted:

what should I say to him

ask him if the going rate for Ebola urine is still a cool million or if the market has collapsed since 2014

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

Hi secret service

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

agreed

:glomp:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

it's the nixon hitler page

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

back in the day they used to throw parties at the polling stations and gave liquor to people to vote and imo we should return to that

liquor would give my party more votes, so this is intriguing

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

is this the rare "infowars of the left" I joked about creating like 6000 pages ago

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

don't bother asking him anything, he's clearly asleep

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

why is my dream diary on the internet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Serious response, Make sure you rub it in that his 7th day adventist faith is a pathetic paper-thin lie, disproved by his own religion's doctrine. Do it in an offhand way. Throw that shade, motherfucker.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

start asking about a medical problem and describe it in laborious and preferably revolting detail

I'm thinking fecal impaction or oozing genital sores, but perhaps there are better choices

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

talk to him in your best ben carson voice and pretend that's how you actually talk

Flavius Belisarius posted:

whatever you say to him make sure you say zords 5-6 times

strong synergy here

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

from another article

quote:

Sources with links to the intelligence community say it is believed that Carter Page went to Moscow in early July carrying with him a pre-recorded tape of Donald Trump offering to change American policy if he were to be elected, to make it more favorable to Putin. In exchange, Page was authorized directly by Trump to request the help of the Russian government in hacking the election.

obviously total insane bullshit but i can still picture trump being stupid enough to do this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

change my name posted:

is this the rare "infowars of the left" I joked about creating like 6000 pages ago

louise mensch is pretty crazy, but claude taylor is....somewhat less crazy? he at least seems to have some actual sources

that doesn't mean that blue is anywhere near true tho

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

change my name posted:

yeah

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/infowars/status/863471922159419392

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

you could say just about any crazy poo poo about Donny and chances are it's true

I mean, this is the guy who said "check out sex tape (and past!)" and then was found to be in a sex tape the very next day

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

His speed appears to suck.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Why is trump on here twice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny raped a 13 year old child and we all kind of forgot about it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008