Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

looool

truly spectacular ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Ivanka is Jesus?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

cumshitter posted:

god drat that store was run by morons. they hired a 14 year old after telling him "you can't work here legally you're too young" and then put him through training and fired him like 5 weeks in

also like 3 months into the job a pepsi vending machine disappeared and it turned out some dude had just wheeled it into the employee breakroom without talking to anyone and was collecting the money and restocking it. he had no agreements with the management for it to be there and apparently it had been there a decade before a manager noticed.

I don't know if it's just because I'm tired but this is really funny.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Time to chlorinate the gene pool.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

So wait why did you find out about the manager noticing a decade later?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
on the day i left that job i, as a stupid 17 year old, left a bunch of fliers in the entrance area with stupid poo poo like:

"Internal Memo from J. W. Albertson: homosexuals spend 17% more on groceries than the average consumer. Increase funding to the Gay Agenda and its recruitment efforts."

and

"When I signed up to work at Albertson's they had me sign a contract with an eagle feather quill. My signature flew off the parchment and into a tiny wooden box, and then I realized I would forever be slave to this company until I was able to remember my name."

they called the police and i watched the front end manager shove the flier into the police officer's hands and the police lady was like "yeah, i thin kthi sis a joke you should calm down."

they never suspected it was me, the guy who was on his last day of work, because someone stole the pile of fliers and kept slipping them under the manager's door for weeks after that. like apparently it drove the manager crazy and he would shove fliers into employees faces and demand they give up the mystery flier person (who was me)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

looool

truly spectacular ed balls

perfectly timed post

unless...... you waited for the snype!!!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
i would never do such a thing how dare you

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

maybe it's all fiction :ssh:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

this was related to me after i left the job by a friend who still worked there so im not 100% on it

but there was a coke and a pepsi vending machine in the employee break room so i thought it was weird

i remember one guy i went to highschool with. every lunch break he would buy a sealed pack of Buddig deli meat and eat it slice by slice. i called him a ghoul and would watch him eat the entire bag

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
hell i wasnt even sure if nite crew celebrates ed balls for a sec there

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
checking in after a few hours. glad we solved religion

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i would never do such a thing how dare you

ok i believe you.. but i got my eye on you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

this was related to me after i left the job by a friend who still worked there so im not 100% on it

but there was a coke and a pepsi vending machine in the employee break room so i thought it was weird

i remember one guy i went to highschool with. every lunch break he would buy a sealed pack of Buddig deli meat and it slice by slice. i called him a ghoul and would watch him eat it.

a long long time ago i used to work night shift shelf stocker / grocery clerk at a grocery store and everyone on night shift would just brazenly steal from the store

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I was watching SNL's opening parody of the Lester Holt/Trump interview and the "nothing matters line" reminded me of this thread

https://gfycat.com/TheseBigEagle

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like the second or third time i ever got stoned was at that grocery store and my manager approached me and told me to mop the employee break room. i was really relieved because i was 100% sure when they were approaching me that they were going to curse me out in front of everyone for being a degenerate stoner

then i spent like two hours mopping the same spot and running away to the bathroom every time someone came down the stairs because i thought i had a sign above my head saying "this person is HIGH on WEED"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Flavius Belisarius posted:

checking in after a few hours. glad we solved religion

https://twitter.com/aigkenham/status/863072636024311808

https://twitter.com/aigkenham/status/863071367666835461

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

galenanorth posted:

I was watching SNL's opening parody of the Lester Holt/Trump interview and the "nothing matters line" reminded me of this thread

https://gfycat.com/TheseBigEagle

I tried watching that but Alec Baldwin's Trump impression just pisses me off too much now.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
quick reminder that ken ham thinks we rode around on dinosaurs lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I tried watching that but Alec Baldwin's Trump impression just pisses me off too much now.

i like his impression

baldwin was on stern a few weeks back. his approach to the trump impression is: "trump is always looking for a better word to describe something but he never finds it. thats why he has a 200 word vocabulary"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

a long long time ago i used to work night shift shelf stocker / grocery clerk at a grocery store and everyone on night shift would just brazenly steal from the store

one summer years back I got a temp holiday job at Target as an overnight stocker. something like half the computerized job app questions involved how big a narc you would be about stealing. :stare:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i worked as a waiter for like a year while i was in undergrad (it fuckin sucked) and it was really eye opening to realize that literally every single person involved in restaurant work except maybe the managers were just constantly high, which i guess is what you can expect when you give a bunch of miserable people making minimum wage a cash payout every night

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
twitter is making celebrities of the scum of the earth, nuke the fuckin' thing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i remember the night i quit, some old guy (whos prob my age now lol) in a cheap suit and tie tried to talk me into staying and i was so sleep deprived and it was so absurd i just started laughing awkwardly in the middle of the conversation and it was infectuous and we both shared a laugh at some dumbass grocery store sub-manager or whatever trying to talk the dumbest grocery clerk into staying on

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

wait did we even have comfortable saddles fit for dinosaurs back 4000 years ago when the universe was created?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
waiter / waitress sounds like the least pleasant job imaginable. food work, public facing, tips, dealing with everyone children old people grumpy people and there all HUNGRY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
most big box retailrse have a thing called "code adam" which is when they say "code adam" on the loudspeaker and thats when all the employees go into hero mode and watch the doors and make sure some pedophile kidnapper cant leave the store with the kid they abducted. some kid named adam got kidnapped in the 70's or something and thats where it comes from

they left the vhs for the training tape on it in the break room and we would watch it over and over because it was great. it ends with the kidnapper getting past a plucky bag boy by faking left and then going right before zooming out the door. he elaves the store without the child hes abducting

the 14 year old who wasnt legally allowed to work there but worked there anyway stole it when he was fired for being 14

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

wrap it up people, the ham has spoken.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
another dumb grocery store memroy: when i was 25 i used to go to a Vons near my home where there was a 1 armed bagboy

he had a fake arm prosthetic though. except it didnt have any joints or anything it was like a peg leg for his arm

it also wasnt properly sized. like his fake arm went 6 inches below his real arm and for no reason it had a giant vein on it which i thought was a wire for moving the elbow motor or something before i got a good look at it. nope, it was just a giant fake arm with no actual use to it. it was probably less functional than having a stump because i saw him bang it against the register desk a few times when he turned around

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There's an exhibit in Ken Ham's museum that states, for some reason, that a layer of rock can never be above itself. This isn't true at a thrust fault or when the layer is folded and turned on its side, as is commonly found in mountain belts. You can see this yourself, put your hand on it, touch it, but Ken Ham says it's an atheist lie. I forgot where I saw it, but I majored in geology so I just remembered it as something that would seem egregious to anyone that has taken a single course in the subject

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 11:24 on May 14, 2017

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sometimes i get the urge to just post the word poop a lot

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

cumshitter posted:

true story:

i went on a date last week and i had kind of forgotten i had dropped acid before inviting this person id met to my local bar and it just kind of rolled on while i was showering and shaving and i was like "eh gently caress it we'll see where this goes"

she was a giant bundle of nerves and without getting too boring she threw off a bunch of low-key red flags. overly anxious, bitter about high school, stuff like that. like its a bad sign when you find yourself saying, "dont apologize for being late. im the one on acid, im the one being rude" more than once.

she wants a second date but uhhhh i dont feel like wasting the acid

so is she single

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

NecroMonster posted:

I think you'll find if you abstain from poop posting until you find that one special thread you want to share poop with for the rest of your life, the poop posting will feel that much sweeter

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Baloogan posted:

i remember the night i quit, some old guy (whos prob my age now lol) in a cheap suit and tie tried to talk me into staying and i was so sleep deprived and it was so absurd i just started laughing awkwardly in the middle of the conversation and it was infectuous and we both shared a laugh at some dumbass grocery store sub-manager or whatever trying to talk the dumbest grocery clerk into staying on

I imagine you were like the dude in John Updike's A&P and you quit because you tried to white knight some girls in a bikini

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

galenanorth posted:

There's an exhibit in Ken Ham's museum that states, for some reason, that a layer of rock can never be above itself. This isn't true at a thrust fault or when the layer is folded and turned on its side, as is commonly found in mountain belts. You can see this yourself, put your hand on it, touch it, but Ken Ham says it's an atheist lie. I forgot where I saw it, but I majored in geology so I just remembered it as something that would seem egregious to anyone that has taken a single course in the subject

these look like my cats! one has full coloration and the other has white paws and belly

Alan Smithee posted:

so is she single

yeah go for it man

she came to the bar i was at and i was nodding off in my drug haze to a really good band but she forgot her ID. i called her and i was like, "yeah dont worry ill just buy the drinks and take them outside to the patio." except i keep forgetting that lots of men are rapists and poo poo so i didnt realize that "let me handle your drink where you cant see me" is not cool with a lot of women

also she randomly told me she lied about her age and i just kind of ignored because theres no reason to dig that poo poo up if youve already decided a second date isnt happening
but yeah dude lets organize this. ill invite her to a bar and like well switch clothe sor something and you just take it from there. jus tremember to call yourself cumshitter thats what i told her my name is

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

I imagine you were like the dude in John Updike's A&P and you quit because you tried to white knight some girls in a bikini

I love that story because the girls don't care about the protagonist, nor should they. Nothing matters and gently caress working in an A&P while it doesn't

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cumshitter posted:

true story:

i went on a date last week and i had kind of forgotten i had dropped acid before inviting this person id met to my local bar and it just kind of rolled on while i was showering and shaving and i was like "eh gently caress it we'll see where this goes"

she was a giant bundle of nerves and without getting too boring she threw off a bunch of low-key red flags. overly anxious, bitter about high school, stuff like that. like its a bad sign when you find yourself saying, "dont apologize for being late. im the one on acid, im the one being rude" more than once.

she wants a second date but uhhhh i dont feel like wasting the acid

She's on you for the money so she can go back to her lovely neighborhood and say she hooked up with a big money private banker/FA/whatever the gently caress it is you do. She carries a chip on her shoulder the size of Everest and if you get tangled up on that kind of hosed up revenge fantasy you'll be divorced within 5 years with 2 kids and a boat you haven't paid off. Sever while you can.

Do what I did and find a doctor who likes cats and being dinks and doesn't have hangups about her hometown because it's a 7000 person shithole on the banks of the Ohio River and getting out of there is more than enough.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just relized i never even asked her what she did. im a terrible date

also im a low level functionary at my job im not that fancy i just deal with fancy people a lot

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

do it, you can cause pooping problems if you hold it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

WAKE UP PEE BABY AND TWEET FOR OUR AMUSEMENT

• Locked thread