Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
human beings were a mistake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

human beings were a mistake

without humans there wouldn't be zero-g cats idiot

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i feel so patriotic. tehsoviets got to a point where they were just loving with animals in zero g and we still caught up and got to the moon first

also i just realized a litter box in zero g would be a nightmare

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
youd have to have cat diapers

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

without humans there wouldn't be zero-g cats idiot

altho i dont like cats i think its bad for cosmonauts to torture them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

altho i dont like cats i think its bad for cosmonauts to torture them

how else are they going to find the best space animal

i mean any idiot can see that it's dogs, but "science" always has to test obvious things

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
theres a museum here in los angeles called the museum of jurassic technology. its a pretty chill place to go stoned. they have weird exhibits like aged plastic dice in states of decay that make them look like crystals and a statue of goofy you can only see under a microscope because itts on the had of a sewing needle

they also have duplicates of the portraits the soviets painted of the dogs they launched into space which are really amazingly done. whenever ive taken people there i show the m the paintings and ask them to guess which dogs came back (none they all died)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

how else are they going to find the best space animal

i mean any idiot can see that it's dogs, but "science" always has to test obvious things

space dogs -- relaxed, having a good time, prepared to carry out their duties even unto death

space cats -- utterly brokebrained by the absence of the downforce

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

dogs roll with zero g like instantly

they are 100% on board

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol stileproject

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*that fyad post about mankinds greatest achievement being a frozen dog corpse orbiting te earth*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

space dogs -- relaxed, having a good time, prepared to carry out their duties even unto death

space cats -- utterly brokebrained by the absence of the downforce

space cats are born screaming for a force that no longer cares for them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

of course that might be because dogs are idiots who think they're in water and so can just "swim" around fairly well

but hey it seems to work a lot better than not being able to comprehend space

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
cats like being in high up places because theyre solitary predators who watch for poo poo from trees so removing the concept of "up" would gently caress with them pretty bad

i put an old desk in the corner of my beroomnext to my bedk because i didnt have anywhere else to put it. my cat loves to sit there when i sleep because shes protective of me and its the highest point in the room

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol snl said nothing matters

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMI2tIGi1Iw

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i think i'm reaching the end of what i cba to do in zelda before finishing it now i've got the barbarian armour at rank 3 except for the chest piece

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good morning

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
"I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and the losers, on this special date, September 11th Mother's Day."

-45th POTUS

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

i think i'm reaching the end of what i cba to do in zelda before finishing it now i've got the barbarian armour at rank 3 except for the chest piece

Never bothered with the final upgrades to the barbarian armor, dealing with the dragons is just too big pain in the rear end and I like the ancient armor better anyway, the dunce hat looks cool imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Never bothered with the final upgrades to the barbarian armor, dealing with the dragons is just too big pain in the rear end and I like the ancient armor better anyway, the dunce hat looks cool imo

wait there are dragons? where? i want the ancient armour but getting all the ancient cores to upgrade it isn't worth it unless the game is about to dump loads on me

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

good morning

trimp

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/863587704331788288

president good-boy hopes that daddy putin isn't upset that north korea did a no-no

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
they're also a fragrant menace, kim smells divine :bigtran:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/863587704331788288

president good-boy hopes that daddy putin isn't upset that north korea did a no-no

lol that thats what they choose to mention in the tweet and not it talking about russia

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

testing missiles oh no

what a threat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

when is fox news going to run some Spicer snl clips so I can see a salty trump tweet.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

testing missiles oh no

what a threat

it might have upset powerful daddy putin

we better make sure we let him know we're thinking of his happiness

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Jose posted:

lol that thats what they choose to mention in the tweet and not it talking about russia

I don't know how you look at that statement of only a few sentences and pick the one they did as the lead

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
protestantism is dumb

why are there five solae, shouldn't there just be one

numbnutses

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

You never see the part where the cat is so terrified it loses bladder control.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i like that trump is literally trying 'u gonna take that bro?' schoolyard poo poo with putin.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

ArmZ posted:

when is fox news going to run some Spicer snl clips so I can see a salty trump tweet.

Spicey and Trump gay kissed so theyll ignore it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

quadrophrenic posted:

protestantism is dumb

why are there five solae, shouldn't there just be one

numbnutses
I've always understood there to be 3 in Lutheranism, did they add some extra ones lately or something?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jBrereton posted:

I've always understood there to be 3 in Lutheranism, did they add some extra ones lately or something?

the other two were tacked on not long after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

wait there are dragons? where? i want the ancient armour but getting all the ancient cores to upgrade it isn't worth it unless the game is about to dump loads on me

farosh and dinrall or whatever theyre called, you need to get fangs and stuff from them for the final upgrade and i cant be bothered, id rather just run around and collect savage lynel swords and bows

ass cobra fucked around with this message at 13:59 on May 14, 2017

• Locked thread