Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

Saying he wants to fire everyone. Bannon, preibus, spicey, even sessions has been accused of grandstanding, wilbur ross upstaged him etc. Like he wants to cut back to just kushner and ivanka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Phi230 posted:

Lol that's the softest beat in I've ever seen

Thats not even a beat in thats like a fuckin massage

How do I get in on giving these beatings? I don't punch like I used too but I feel I could fight those 10 guys and not even bleed except my knuckles. My only worry is they will fall on top of me and smother my airways with pudge.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

what about the other two mothers of his children

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Nothing gets by you, smart guy

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DogonCrook posted:

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

Saying he wants to fire everyone. Bannon, preibus, spicey, even sessions has been accused of grandstanding, wilbur ross upstaged him etc. Like he wants to cut back to just kushner and ivanka.

I hope he invites them all into his office and has a big red wedding type firing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

may Four Teen

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

why isn't it fourTEN

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

DogonCrook posted:

I don't buy most of these stories because I think a lot of the office politicking of the white house plays out in national media instead of internally but still: lol

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

jesus christ

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPt335vcAQ&t=84s

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

change my name posted:

I hope he invites them all into his office and has a big red wedding type firing

he should definitely do it.

even if he were to get rid of bannon, i think we would get to hear some really amazing stuff leaked to the press. also, seeing brietbart flip on the potus would be great.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Shot in the dark here: but is this supposed to be like "inoculating" themselves to getting punched by antifa? Or is the reason even stupider?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dork457 posted:

Shot in the dark here: but is this supposed to be like "inoculating" themselves to getting punched by antifa? Or is the reason even stupider?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

word

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dork457 posted:

it's the fat white nerd imagining of what a gang initiation should be

they're trying to prove that they're tough or something but you know how it goes

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Dork457 posted:

they want to be like a fraternity so they need to haze new members. thats it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Dork457 posted:

they are manly men who believe in brotherly bonds formed by combat

they are also incel 4chan idiots who think "ironic" Nazi/modern day knight role play is hilarious

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dork457 posted:

it's proud boys. just go ahead and say they're pounding off on each other cause they can't pound off on themselves, it doesn't matter it's the stupidest movement the world has ever seen

aum shinrikio looks at proud boys and gets embarrassed

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

SpaceGoku posted:

I don't buy most of these stories because I think a lot of the office politicking of the white house plays out in national media instead of internally but still: lol

They point out its probably trump venting. But being mad at sessions becuase he upstaged kushner is something that rings true because trump is the only person that believes the roles given to kushner are even real.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

they are manly men who believe in brotherly bonds formed by combat

they are also incel 4chan idiots who think "ironic" Nazi/modern day knight role play is hilarious

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I did a thing posted:

:lol: i dare them to try and cut veterans benefits.

lol

they'll do it and still win veteran and active duty voters by 30+ points

They've been gutting military benefits and hamstringing the VA for YEARS and they're still on board

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dork457 posted:

It's a white suburban version of getting jumped in

I.e. Softcore as gently caress

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ok, but why does he chant cereals while getting "beaten"?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That election map thing the Russian ambassador brought is absolutely bugged btw, and there's no way anybody in the WH right now is smart enough to have checked it

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Office Pig posted:

Potus literally believes in anti-exercise jfc

i'd sometimes wondered how he got pudgy so quickly, his graduation photos from that ny military academy show a slim guy but by the mid-70s he's already got a wattle and chipmunk cheeks

as usual, the trumpful truth is more awful and staggering than i could've possibly imagined

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

it's part of the hazing ritual

they think it's a demonstration of presence of mind

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

DogonCrook posted:

a complete collapse of the executive branch would be incredible.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

thats his safe word

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Epic High Five posted:

That election map thing the Russian ambassador brought is absolutely bugged btw, and there's no way anybody in the WH right now is smart enough to have checked it

Link?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

slouch posted:

what about the other two mothers of his children

obviously not great mothers since they failed at their marriage

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

you need to keep a calm enough head while getting punched to name five brands of cereal.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

congrats to david "joementum" whatever for getting nothing matters mainstream

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/332927-trump-will-hang-map-of-2016-election-results-in-the-white-house

It was reported elsewhere that it was a gift from the Russians

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DogonCrook posted:

:bisonyes:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I'd say imagine having to explain the video of yourself going through proud boy rituals to your kids but lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Maybe Trump's warning about 'tapes' was a plee to Vlad to release the recordings of Trump he knows he has to prove Trump right. Because Trump genuinely can't remember the conversation

• Locked thread