Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
where did trump go this weekend?

i cant handle the lack of tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Handed Missus posted:

2000: the greatest ever year for TRUMP!'s haircut

the bodys laffin his rear end off at it omg :sad:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lin Manuel Miranda must feel so cucked ever since he sang that song on SNL about how Trump was never ever gonna be president now

jay Kay under late stage capitalism the liberal thought leaders are so detached from the citizenry via wealth disparity they never have to actually go through the crushing despair of daily American life

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Taintrunner posted:

Lin Manuel Miranda must feel so cucked ever since he sang that song on SNL about how Trump was never ever gonna be president now

jay Kay under late stage capitalism the liberal thought leaders are so detached from the citizenry via wealth disparity they never have to actually go through the crushing despair of daily American life

lol "latestage"
like the shithead framers was any diff

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

theres a zone you might find more to yr liking friendo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

you should do everything in yr power to let her sleep all day, its the best present when new parent

I offered to let her skip a feeding with pumped milk but she doesn't want to. I'm doing all the post/pre chores though.

Unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow so we've agreed that I can sleep through the 4AM feeding so I don't die on my 1 hour drive.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Guy DeBorgore posted:

this is probably more effective than anything the Democrats have done so far

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

I offered to let her skip a feeding with pumped milk but she doesn't want to. I'm doing all the post/pre chores though.

Unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow so we've agreed that I can sleep through the 4AM feeding so I don't die on my 1 hour drive.

lol if the chance of dyin aint the most exciting part of your commute

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRIMP uis golfing in Virginia

no more Mar-a-Lago until October

:(:(:(

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pretty hosed up that Donald Trump is the president

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

punchymcpunch posted:

thats why they called him 70mm in college

nah that was for a different reason

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

theres a zone you might find more to yr liking friendo

suck z:owned:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

where did trump go this weekend?

i cant handle the lack of tweets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IflVaMkULxg

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if the chance of dyin aint the most exciting part of your commute

I listen to sirius/XM patriot and/or fox news so I can figure out my coworker's opinions before they have them. The 24 hour delay between when I hear a new talking point on the radio and when they come to me all smug about it is amazing.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

change my name posted:

nah that was for a different reason

thats Super 70 to you bucko!!! :smugdon:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zegermans posted:

pretty loving good that Donald Trump is the president

I agree

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Taintrunner posted:

lol if you think Lin is a liberal thought leader, what the heck

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Sea to Lake is a stupid name for a golf course btw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

change my name posted:

lol if you think Lin is a liberal thought leader, what the heck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

a good move

taking care of yr wife and yrself are the best investments in yr kids future wellbeing after taking care of her

haha your trapped in the world of having to care what happens to you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

I listen to sirius/XM patriot and/or fox news so I can figure out my coworker's opinions before they have them. The 24 hour delay between when I hear a new talking point on the radio and when they come to me all smug about it is amazing.

lol you subject yourself to double torture and you dont wven make fun of yhem for being stupid to their faces ???????

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Squizzle posted:

a good move

taking care of yr wife and yrself are the best investments in yr kids future wellbeing after taking care of her

trump

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Wonder what our society would look like if procreation involved females sometimes eating the males like mantises and then females or both parents dying of exhaustion and getting eaten by the babies like octopus and spiders.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

Wonder what our society would look like if procreation involved females sometimes eating the males like mantises and then females or both parents dying of exhaustion and getting eaten by the babies like octopus and spiders.

Ah the Cannibal Corpse timeline

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm making naan bread using my bathroom heat lamp. :itwaspoo:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Squizzle posted:

a good move

And investing in kids is good since you will be able to live off them once Social Security and Medicare are privatized and voucherized.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol you subject yourself to double torture and you dont wven make fun of yhem for being stupid to their faces ???????

there's no way to argue with people who don't live in reality.

I told one that his entire town was a useless pit of meth and heroin and should be deleted from above like the borg taking a federation colony. He hasn't talked much to me since.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Who is Trump? A President?!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TRMUP

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Trump more like tyrant.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

zegermans posted:

there's no way to argue with people who don't live in reality.

I told one that his entire town was a useless pit of meth and heroin and should be deleted from above like the borg taking a federation colony. He hasn't talked much to me since.

Lol you insulted his honor

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Dolash posted:

Apes always give me this unnerving "of mice and men" vibe, like the orangutan wouldn't even mean to hurt the baby but would just casually twist its head off.

Tell me about the rabbits, Harambe.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
here's the new joke i've been working on. let me know what you think! make sure to email any suggestions

"dongald trump"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

this is my trump face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

CAROL posted:

here's the new joke i've been working on. let me know what you think! make sure to email any suggestions

"dongald trump"

i think you mispelled the name of our 45th president, and our first host of the celebrity apprentice, trmup

• Locked thread