Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

proud boy: *sees someone say something like hitler did, in fact, do some things wrong or that there's a strong chance the holocaust did occur* Ha Ha Ha have you been LE EPICaLLY TRIGGERED, good sir? do you find your emotions uncontrollably engorged with vigor? are you Mad On Line?

*sees the word gender somewhere*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Brown Menace posted:

proud boy: *sees someone say something like hitler did, in fact, do some things wrong or that there's a strong chance the holocaust did occur* Ha Ha Ha have you been LE EPICaLLY TRIGGERED, good sir? do you find your emotions uncontrollably engorged with vigor? are you Mad On Line?

Oh notes like that in my inbox just make my loving day. :kimchi:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Lol the pepe dudes are gonna join the military and become suburban dad's.
More likely they'll be the dudes who wash out in boot camp and make angry Twitter posts about family court.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ace of Baes posted:

Lol the pepe dudes are gonna join the military and become suburban dad's.
More likely they'll be the dudes who wash out in boot camp and make angry Twitter posts about family court.

They efficiently avoided complaining about divorce and family court by never being in a relationship and complaining about feminism instead.

Montasque posted:

I kinda agree with this, but I think after yesterday there will be more divergence between the two groups.

There's a big difference between being autistic in a park in Boston, and gathering by torch light at the statue of R E Lee in Charlottesville while chanting BLOOD AND SOIL. One is idiotic IRL trolling, the other is a clear call back to the Klan created to intimidate the black citizens of Charlottesville.

I agree that's what they'd like to do, but is anyone really scared of these people? The Ferguson riots are what real civil unrest will look like, and those protesters and especially the police are scarier than any of these clowns. Alt-right vs antifa is for kids, as well as those young at heart.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

I was just thinking this the other day, that these jackoffs remind me of a lot of dumbasses who were totally enthralled with (and desperately missed the point of) Fight Club when it came out, but never seemed to get into actual fights or do anything other than shoot their mouths off.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 19:34 on May 14, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I was just thinking this the other day, that these jackoffs remind me of a lot of dumbasses who were totally enthralled with (and desperately missed the point of) Fight Club when it came out, but never actually seemed to get into actual fights or do anything other than shoot their mouths off.

well see its all in the name though, you dont just get to be proud, or name yourself that. poo poo you have to earn it. Starting off wrong from the get go.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ScrubLeague posted:

This poor man.

he works for a murdoch paper gently caress him

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/fivefifths/status/863816445100261377

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Lemme get on the couch here for a good show.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Qu Appelle posted:

Lemme get on the couch here for a good show.

:frogon:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Livestream on now: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013660111371&fref=nf

:suspense:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
some one gimme a synopsis when he's done i dont feel like watching a guy wearing a backwards baseball cap rant

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

tl;dr: organizing is hard, and infighting is commonplace.

And now there's lawyers involved.

I can't even follow it.

Two different groups are calling themselves 'American Freedom Keepers'; one opened up as an LLC and threatens to sue the poo poo out of the other.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

The Brown Menace posted:

guys, im starting to suspect these people who have created a fake national liberation movement and cult around an anthropomorphic cartoon frog the defining feature of which is his love for pissing with his pants all the way down

yeah im startin to suspect these dudes might not be all there

feels good man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hahahaha

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
get a drat jacket that fits gently caress. even off the rack on me they dont look that horrible.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Al! posted:

hahahaha

looks like all that whole milk is helping dick pack on some pounds, like dude just leave it unbuttoned if it don't fit no more
or is he hiding a mustard stain or something?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Qu Appelle posted:

tl;dr: organizing is hard, and infighting is commonplace.

And now there's lawyers involved.

I can't even follow it.

Two different groups are calling themselves 'American Freedom Keepers'; one opened up as an LLC and threatens to sue the poo poo out of the other.

this is the most white upper middle class suburbanite thing in the world

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/abangingchad/status/863484277685702656

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/863834147223212033

l;maooooooooooo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

loving hell lmao

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

dickspence you got a fukken trust fund and sugar daddy money bankrolling your nazi think tank

iron your goddamn pants

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SpaceGoku posted:

dickspence you got a fukken trust fund and sugar daddy money bankrolling your nazi think tank

iron your goddamn pants

wrinkledkhakis are the new brownshirts

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

Source?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That button is fighting harder than the confederacy did.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I guess SUPERIOR WHITE GENES don't need to hit the elliptical every once in a while

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Very good post.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

They're gonna eat them proudbois.

this is the funniest thing ive seen in a long while

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Who wore it better?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Agag posted:

Who wore it better?

big guys clothes actually fit. :colbert:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

sneakyfrog posted:

big guys clothes actually fit. :colbert:

He accepts himself as he is. There's more dignity in it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Agag posted:

He accepts himself as he is. There's more dignity in it.

drat right.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahaha i love this part

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 22:34 on May 14, 2017

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
spencer's got an ice cube's chance in hell in that matchup

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

dickspence vs dickspounds

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

rofl :thurman:

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

I want a needlepoint rendition of those tweets to hang above my bed at night and remind me that there is still joy in this world.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

My dude, these motherfuckers are going to be the typical suburban dads, military vets, libertarians, and super-christians. This is the next generation.

Just want to point out that to be a military vet, you have to actually have been in the military.

If you have autism you cannot join the military. Same for ADHD, or use of any drugs to help with academic performance (ritlin, etc) after age 12.

You also can't be fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

spacetoaster posted:

Just want to point out that to be a military vet, you have to actually have been in the military.

If you have autism you cannot join the military. Same for ADHD, or use of any drugs to help with academic performance (ritlin, etc) after age 12.

You also can't be fat.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=military+my+little+pony