Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

Feed ur loving dog dog food, it had its own isle in the grocery store and everything

Jc

lol if u have a dog and dont give him human food sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Feed your dog good food, produced for dogs or otherwise, as long as it's good for your dog.

And also delicious
Dogs deserve to like eating their food.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Barbecue at my parents house, somebody dropped a burger and some of their friend's young kids were watching as ants started to completely cover the it.
The burger was black with ants and one of my dad's dogs just walks over and eats it in one bite and walks off.

It was awesome and the kids were thoroughly impressed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

eonwe posted:

lol if u have a dog and dont give him human food sometimes

sAme but also cats. my cat loves popcorn and begs for it. it's adorable.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mush up sardines and lentils into my dog's food and I don't care who thinks less of me for this fact

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

TwoStepBoog posted:

Barbecue at my parents house, somebody dropped a burger and some of their friend's young kids were watching as ants started to completely cover the it.
The burger was black with ants and one of my dad's dogs just walks over and eats it in one bite and walks off.

ants are just free protein, another advantage of floor pizza

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

That Works posted:

A girlfriend of mine had a greyhound mutt that was maybe 25 pounds. I had baked a big loaf of challah, at least as long as the dog was and in the span of time it took me to walk across the house and take a leak the loaf was completely gone by the time I got back. It was also on a 4' high shelf cooling. I was as pissed as I was impressed.

dog's an anti-semite

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

America is irreparably broken

No it's not; don't be so pessimistic. We're not living in Blade Runner or Handmaid's Tale just yet.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Homeless Friend posted:

Ein Fix, Ein Reich, Ein Jeb!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

this story rules

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

also lol my coworker can't bring his dog into work anymore because it's racist and growls at anyone who isn't white

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

TwoStepBoog posted:

also lol my coworker can't bring his dog into work anymore because it's racist and growls at anyone who isn't white
one of my dogs really hates white people

and she's the nicest dog

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

radical meme posted:

No it's not; don't be so pessimistic. We're not living in Blade Runner or Handmaid's Tale just yet.

radical meme posted:

yet

until democrats/progressives can convince people to stop being racist etc. nothing will change

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

if lindsey graham has a wife, or even a known boy toy, trump wouldve given that person a position

reverse cowgirl

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My rabbit tries to steal popcorn. He once grabbed a bag of it from off the couch and tried to run off.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

and she's the nicest dog

sounds like a good girl :3:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

my uncles giant fuckin' bloodhound ate 2 entire christmas hams in less than 5 minutes. they were wrapped in plastic, too. he also showed up at the door dragging an entire deer leg once.

later he got bit by a raccoon and got some illness that temporarily paralyzed his entire body and they had to cart his big dumb rear end around and put diapers on him and poo poo lol

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

and she's the nicest dog

smart dog

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

i have a big white dog and she sort of just barely acknowledges that people outside my family exist

she'll sniff a hand and maybe give it half a lick before just walking away if you're not my blood relative

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
el doggos been p good wrt food sniping, biggest steal was way back when they were young, one jumped onto a table & sniped a whole plate of spaghetti.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

later he got bit by a raccoon and got some illness that temporarily paralyzed his entire body and they had to cart his big dumb rear end around and put diapers on him and poo poo lol

im lolling

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

some top quality o-rang gifs on this page

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

*Dog talk got me all emotional today, need to vent for a second*

My family dog couldn't help but try to eat porcupines. She would get the quills so deep in her mouth that surgery was needed to remove them.

When she got old, deaf, blind and arthritic (black lab purebred, but thought she was a mutt until we found some ids on her), she would only go for walks as long as we had a steady supply of cheese. As soon as that was up, she would sit on the highway and not take another step further from the farm.

She ended up going thru our swather one harvest, but she still lived for another few years despite losing tail and breaking some legs. My dad stopped harvest and took her to a vet for several hours of surgery on a Sunday, he will never admit how much that cost.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

heres what chimps think o that raccoon

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

el doggos been p good wrt food sniping, biggest steal was way back when they were young, one jumped onto a table & sniped a whole plate of spaghetti.

im lolling

bloodhounds already look constantly depressed as hell, so you can imagine how pathetic he looked laying around in basically a wheelbarrow, drooling uncontrollably, with a diaper on

Turdfuzz posted:

heres what chimps think o that raccoon

lol chimps are such gigantic assholes, people who keep them as pets are insane

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
i've gone 24 hours without any trump news or any news in general

feels good man

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Our cat likes to join us at the table for dinner, and we have to keep an eye on him lest he put his dumb face in things. Not that he eats them necessarily, but he just loves getting up in a pork chop and whatnot.

He does occasionally get vaguely cat-appropriate things like meat drippings or fish bits.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Slow news day, which in Trump world is a victory

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"Superstar Chuck Norris wants everyone to know he’s not looking for a job, but …

If President Trump, whom he supported for president in 2016, wants him to replace James Comey as FBI director, he’s ready, willing and available.

While promoting his new bottled water in Utah this weekend, Norris said: “If someone has to clean it up, and it has to be me, I’ll take the job.”

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Carwash oval office posted:

She ended up going thru our swather one harvest, but she still lived for another few years

holy poo poo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

when i was little we made a big batch of flatbread things (like a couple dozen) and then left them to cool and the dog we had at the time ate literally all of them

she was amazingly naughty

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
https://twitter.com/FOX29philly/status/863453675766915072

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

tbh you should eat dog food once or twice a year just so you don't get too arrogant

not cat food though, that poo poo's disgusting

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

holy poo poo

Yeah, I remember the cuts on her neck when I went to visit her in the field right after it happened. Must have been one of those 1mm deeper and would have cut major artery situation.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agronox posted:

tbh you should eat dog food once or twice a year just so you don't get too arrogant

not cat food though, that poo poo's disgusting

is this a sex thing?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

dude assimilated well into floridian culture i see

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

FactsAreUseless posted:

My rabbit tries to steal popcorn. He once grabbed a bag of it from off the couch and tried to run off.

so how cute is this popcorn stealing rabbit??

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Lmao I just remembered Oliver Stone's Dubya film, where a lot of the film was HW saying young W was such a disappointment compared to Jeb!, the Future of the Family

i remember liberals were disappointed because it wasn't a hit job on the worst president that was ever going to exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Deport Trump Thanks

• Locked thread