Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

trump's entire perception of reality comes from TV and cable news so his racial stereotypes are whatever fox says they are, and he fully accepts this because he never interacts with anyone who isn't white

What about the esteemed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dr. Ben Carson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

trump could let the economy go bad as long as there wasn't the perception of the economy going bad.

For actual human beings, not the rich, the economy has been bad for almost a decade now. If the economy gets significantly worse from it's current level of bad, not even "nothing matters" will be able to make that not matter.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Nichael posted:

I think I'd be pretty down with Trump if he got a new Tiberium game released.

My man.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

left side: enquirer headlines

right side: suck zone posts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sullat posted:

What about the esteemed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dr. Ben Carson?

ben carson is the whitest of all

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I did a thing posted:

You mean its always calm in the eye of the storm.

This storm is half over?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Solarin posted:

i so badly want to see trump call a recession and massive unemployment fake news

you realize his voters will believe him right?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kane did nothing wrong

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

For actual human beings, not the rich, the economy has been bad for almost a decade now. If the economy gets significantly worse from it's current level of bad, not even "nothing matters" will be able to make that not matter.

what if trump made it better for the little people and worse for the super rich?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

what if trump made it better for the little people and worse for the super rich?
nuclear war with everyone but russia sounds like a great way to pull that off very indirectly :smugdon:

mostly because there'll be absolutely nothing left and it'll be half a cataclysm extinction event

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/863939498207477760

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

nuclear war with everyone but russia sounds like a great way to pull that off very indirectly :smugdon:

:pray:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

That would be fantastic, if Trump did that I'd get a MAGA tramp stamp.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Baloogan posted:

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

then he'd be someone else and not donald trump

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

lmao roight

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the ebola suits are the most horrific poo poo on the planet

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

New Devo outfits are on point

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the ebola suits are the most horrific poo poo on the planet

so is the suit made of ebola or

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
So...Trump?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Baloogan posted:

he's going to arrest and deport the entire GOP and then step down?

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
whats the point of dnd what do people post there?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863913873400836097

Trump's lawyer wants to gently caress his daughter just like his boss, lol. :yikes:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

New Devo outfits are on point

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Rushi posted:

whats the point of dnd what do people post there?

its where you go to project your ibs in written form

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/863920149765787648

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Baloogan posted:

trump could let the economy go bad as long as there wasn't the perception of the economy going bad.

well yeah, I'm talking explosive 2008-style bubble bursting bad and not boring anemic growth bad

there's a lot of economic time bombs coming down the pike that trump is going to speed the countdown on because he has a reverse midas touch when it comes to finances

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/863873869144363008

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

HorseRenoir posted:

well yeah, I'm talking explosive 2008-style bubble bursting bad and not boring anemic growth bad

there's a lot of economic time bombs coming down the pike that trump is going to speed the countdown on because he has a reverse midas touch when it comes to finances

I was talking with one of my coworkers recently who is older and without kids, and he had no idea how expensive colleges were. Like, in one conversation, he suddenly understood why college debt was such a huge issue

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

this fuckin guy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

donald trump's main complaint about his cabinet: they don't praise him enough

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

sullat posted:

can one truly interact with friend ben

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Glumslinger posted:

I was talking with one of my coworkers recently who is older and without kids, and he had no idea how expensive colleges were. Like, in one conversation, he suddenly understood why college debt was such a huge issue

US problems are pretty much things like excessive debt loading, medical care costs and also how higher education has exploded in cost over the last 20 years.

Good thing our favorite boomers and also Reagan managed to kill public higher education like the old UC system.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

its where you go to project your ibs in written form

but differently than the succ zone *writes notes* :hai:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace posted:

can one truly interact with friend ben

He can cut a hole in your head, stick a probe in your brain and make you remember the first day in your life that you learned of Donald Trump's existence; pretty powerful stuff.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

HorseRenoir posted:

What happens if there's another 2008 style bubble burst, and all the newly graduated college debtserfs can't find jobs and literally have no money to pay their debts with?

Like seriously, what happens then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Yinlock posted:

office policy dictates nuke the suck zone

and nuke Yinlock :twisted:

• Locked thread