Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ceciltron posted:

Right on cue with the terrible puns.

We all felt it coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Crossposting because I want everyone to suffer this

Uuuuuuuuugh. Euthanize the fucker. The worst part imo is saying you have a life because you vape.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Wtf is spinning? And I guess “maining Janna“ is some LoL/Dota stuff, but why is it supposed to be something special or whatever?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

System Metternich posted:

Wtf is spinning?
It's the current fad. The little UFO thing is held in your fingers and spun. Kinda in the same vein as the fidget boxes as some sort of stress buster.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
It's amazing how the one universal constant of all the various 'fidget' devices is that they annoy the gently caress out of other people. I wonder why that would be.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bogan King posted:

It's amazing how the one universal constant of all the various 'fidget' devices is that they annoy the gently caress out of other people. I wonder why that would be.

They are designed to be in the hands of people who don't have a lot of social awareness of how they're aggravating others (autistics and hyperactive children apparently) which only further compounds it and it's another arbitrary thing you can dickwave about who has the best one even though the best one isn't necessarily significantly better. Yo-yos served this function when I was a kid, and apparently every generation previous has had a yo-yo fad.

Heath has a new favorite as of 09:42 on May 14, 2017

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Heath posted:

They are designed to be in the hands of people who don't have a lot of social awareness of how they're aggravating others (autistics and hyperactive children apparently) which only further compounds it and it's another arbitrary thing you can dickwave about who has the best one even though the best one isn't necessarily significantly better. Yo-yos served this function when I was a kid, and apparently every generation precious has had a yo-yo fad.

Yo-yos come and go every few years. In my school we went through Yo-yos, finger skateboards, crazy bones, yo-yos again then beyblades.

Just a few years ago every rear end in a top hat kid was walking around swinging a loving kendama around and every awful Razor store in the mall (There's like three, no joke) had like five TVs advertising how it was totally a new X-TREEM sport and that buying a three hundred dollar cup and ball would make you the coolest kid ever and you would win all the pro cup and ball money. Now they're all latched on to those stupid spinner things.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Wait, so all that sweet pro cup-and-ball money is still up for grabs?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:eyepop:

Much better!

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, triggered. That's one of the worst misspellings of perspicacity I've ever seen. And don't get me started on how they mangled MrBibbed down at the bottom there.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Bogan King posted:

The spinner things are actually meant to be a really quiet way to keep kids with attention issues under control. We got in like 20 of the things at the store where I work. They sell for 20 bucks a pop and were gone in a couple days. I don't work in a particularly large store either, like a few hundred customers a day on a good day.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

That is way way too on point. It's Poe's law to the extreme

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That is way way too on point. It's Poe's law to the extreme

I'm pretty certain it's a satire of those gamer "I've lived thousands of lives" ones which are all too real.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
The audacity of vape

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Slugnoid posted:

The audacity of vape

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
An English Conservative councillor got a little emotional about null points from Ireland last night

His twitter account is now deleted lol

Mackers has a new favorite as of 17:16 on May 14, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Love that he's still censored the f-word.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Stay safe Poop Bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUxeokvFgaM

cnut
May 3, 2016

:nws: :nms: bushy lady :barf:

https://i.imgur.com/iR0RRbd.jpg

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
That vulva sure is :nms:. My mind will be scarred from seeing an unshaved vulva

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's just Sean Spicer's home, geeze.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

:golfclap:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I clicked on this intending to leave a 'would' post.

But I cant even do that ironically. Nms is 'not my style' in this case.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

You guys are pussies

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
ITT goons get really grossed out by a natural pussy, again

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Looks like a wizards sleeve.

My guess she had a baby vaguely recently.

Or whatever.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
It's a little much, but if not shaving or trimming pays the bills...why not.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like she's got a geoduck in there

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
The strange isn't in the hair, it's in the way that thing is left to grow wild and free and yet her eyebrows are done up with dark neat edges. It's like weeding the flowerboxes without mowing the lawn.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Heath posted:

ITT goons get really grossed out by a natural pussy, again

Did I need to make it more clear I was being sarcastic or what?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

She gonna hurt dat fingat with a deuce-deuce if she ain't lucky.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Heath posted:

They are designed to be in the hands of people who don't have a lot of social awareness of how they're aggravating others (autistics and hyperactive children apparently) which only further compounds it and it's another arbitrary thing you can dickwave about who has the best one even though the best one isn't necessarily significantly better. Yo-yos served this function when I was a kid, and apparently every generation previous has had a yo-yo fad.

My friend sells $4000 worth of spinners a day at a mall kiosk. It's loving insane.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:05 on May 15, 2017

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
The Good, The Bad, and The Frumpy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Whoever "invented" those spinners is a mad genius.

Take a trolley or travel luggage triple wheel, paint it a shiny colour and sell to idiots for fifty times what it cost you.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Agrinja posted:

The strange isn't in the hair, it's in the way that thing is left to grow wild and free and yet her eyebrows are done up with dark neat edges. It's like weeding the flowerboxes without mowing the lawn.

What the hell is it with men who shave meticulously every morning but let their nose hairs hell of grow out?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Also why the gently caress does no one in this thread know wtf a loving vulva looks like when a woman's leg is up like that, and yet somehow feel the need to say it's weird looking. She's loving hot, btw. Anyone saying she isn't is either a liar or needs to turn their monitor on.

Also, I'd bet not a single one of you shaves YOUR rear end in a top hat so shaddap.

Found by GIS'ing "macaroni lover"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This lady looks confident and cool

• Locked thread