Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Donnie is not going to be happy when he gets around to watching today's Morning Joe (quote is about Kellyanne Conway)
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/864118781039300609

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
If Kellyanne isn't showering she really needs to stop putting bare feet on the Oval Office couches

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dozens of farmworkers were pulled out of the fields last week after they were poisoned by a chemical that was recently approved by President Donald Trump’s administration — even though the previous administration had taken steps to ban it.

KTEG reported that at least 50 farmworkers were exposed to the pesticide on Friday, causing cabbage harvesting operations to be shut down at Dan Andrews Farms.

“We started getting an odor, pesticide odor, coming in from the mandarin orchards west of our field,” Dan Andrews supervisor Efron Zavalza told the station.

Zavalza explained that Vulcan pesticide, which contains a poison called chlorpyrifos, was sprayed on the orchards the night before workers came to work the cabbage fields.

Experts say that children who have been exposed to the chemical can experience brain damage and a lower IQ. The National Institutes of Health concluded that chlorpyrifos can cause “adverse developmental, reproductive, neurological, and immune effects.”

more surprised it happened this soon tbh

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Mirthless posted:

I guess your brand of irony is a little too cutting edge for me because it mostly reads like the kind of posts you'd see in the LIBERAL TEARS - GOD BLESS AMERICA facebook groups

like, lol:
https://twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/863794793196826625

"Heh, these liberals hate money, but they like John Oliver! Did they know... JOHN OLIVER HAS A MONEY????"
:smug:

ive never seen you post in a thread where you aren't instantly one of the worst posters in it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Looks like Barron and mother are moving to D.C.

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/864123013054291968

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Chris James 2 posted:

The this week as soon as he's out of the country when he finally cleans house is going to be the best

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tight

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

as time goes on there is a winnowing process since
1) anyone insufficiently willing to abase themselves to trump is fired and
2) anyone with future career prospects will refuse to blight their career working for him
and
3) the process accelerates as incompetence generates bad press, frightening off potential candidates and leaving only grifters and idiots willing to take the jobs, which generates more incompetence

if he makes it four years his fourth year is gonna be wild.

All of C-Spam will have died from the mattering by then

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

did it have a hook-nosed hunchbacked caricature of said employee

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Check out the MSDS on Chlorpyrifos

http://file1.lookchemmall.com/mallpropdf/15/07/31/85091_183239640.pdf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Impeach Earl Warrén

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
just in case you feel any human emotion to Kellyanne remember she was a huge Cruz person who INSTANTLY jumped to Trump when the polls shifted, so she's not just a fan of The Slime Man, but she's a Slime Man Fan with no sense of basic loyalty to anyone but herself and her stupid failson husband.

Serf
May 5, 2011

john oliver's stuff is pretty good, it at least digests down awful poo poo into a short-ish youtube clip that people can digest. but you gotta encourage people to look more into the stuff he brings up bc there's even more horrible poo poo that you can discover and work into your worldview

celebrities are another symptom of the problem tho

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
DOESNT ANYONE CARE ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY?!!?!?!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

it wont be til after the next election

No way he is waiting that long to start purging. If Trump makes it to the end of his term, the only members that are going to survive are the departments he does not give a poo poo about like HUD and small business.

I don't think we'll see anyone officially fired until after his trip abroad coming up.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

poor kid

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Origami Dali posted:

lol just noticed lady liberty is holding a copy of gorilla mindset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDQinQvWTXk

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

just in case you feel any human emotion to Kellyanne remember she was a huge Cruz person who INSTANTLY jumped to Trump when the polls shifted, so she's not just a fan of The Slime Man, but she's a Slime Man Fan with no sense of basic loyalty to anyone but herself and her stupid failson husband.

She also worked for Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so did trump and Rex give up on North Korea already

seems so

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

fear is an emotion

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
like anyone who murders pruitt out in the open should be showered with gold coins, chocolate, and gold-coated chocolate coins

could be said about most of this administration but focus people

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A man who beat and raped his wife because she recommended cosmetic surgery that was painful is the president now.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mirthless posted:

I guess your brand of irony is a little too cutting edge for me because it mostly reads like the kind of posts you'd see in the LIBERAL TEARS - GOD BLESS AMERICA facebook groups

like, lol:
https://twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/863794793196826625

"Heh, these liberals hate money, but they like John Oliver! Did they know... JOHN OLIVER HAS A MONEY????"
:smug:

you realize of course that you are defending tax cheats

I mean, the whole "Republicans ALSO criticize Democrats, so criticizing Democrats is inherently conservative" thing has always been a dumb argument in general

but also in this specific instance you're pointing at a tweet calling out a celebrity who cheats on his taxes and saying that because he says things that make you nod your head sometimes we should let him do all the tax cheats he wants

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thom and the Heads posted:

DOESNT ANYONE CARE ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY?!!?!?!

nah

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

quote:

Chronic toxicity: Repeated or prolonged exposure to organophosphates may result in
the same effects as acute exposure including the delayed symptoms. Other effects
reported in workers repeatedly exposed include impaired memory and concentration,
disorientation, severe depressions, irritability, confusion, headache, speech difficulties,
delayed reaction times, nightmares, sleepwalking, and drowsiness or insomnia. An
influenza-like condition with headache, nausea, weakness, loss of appetite, and malaise
has also been reported.

I have not seen NIGHTMARES on an MSDS before, jfc

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

A man who beat and raped his wife because she recommended cosmetic surgery that was painful is the president now.

a man who got hosed in the rear end by a proud stallion is his veep

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

those tweets don't mention tax cheating at all.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i bet the wealth gap would sell some decent sweaters

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress civil society, now begins the era of purgation and slaughter

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

out of my price range tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

gently caress civil society, now begins the era of purgation and slaughter

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

quote:

“I’m not suggesting people don’t have a right to speak and let their views be known, but some of this is highly orchestrated and it’s unfortunate.”

seems like there's a pretty common sentiment among the right wing in this country that they're entitled to their seats more than their constituents are entitled to their freedom of speech and quotes like this make me want to punch these people in the face

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what's a 9 million dollar apartment in Manhatten. like 3,000 sq ft?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Venom Snake posted:

I don't understand what this account is about other than just mocking normal people + liberal twitter people that are everyon already makes fun of

if the mental children that show up on that account are normal people then we're all loving doomed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

a man who got hosed in the rear end by a proud stallion is his veep

this ship

is cannon

Serf
May 5, 2011

not paying taxes is cheating, even if it is legal. the system is broken

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

why is pink all the way over in the middle of nowhere

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Trump probably got tired of all the embarrassing speculation about his visibly horrible relationship with his wife

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Al! posted:

hey, im pretty happy the gop has not destroyed fafsa yet

Hackers did a number on it this year, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

those tweets don't mention tax cheating at all.

are you arguing that using tax loopholes to avoid paying taxes on extravagant mansion penthouses is not cheating on your taxes, and if so how are you not a Trump supporter

• Locked thread