Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/864149676454498304

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
trump's only care is if people like him, and since this direction isn't working, he will fire all of his staff and try someone else

someone should convince him that the best way to be liked is to smash capital

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

I'm not exactly optimistic things are gonna start mattering with this because even if Trump fires everyone he still gets to pick their replacements, and I sincerely doubt JKush is going anywhere

but I guess we can't really do worse than Steve Bannon

if trump fired even just a few people in his chronically understaffed white house it would be extremely funny because all it would do would make things even more wild and terrible

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

that's heavy

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Good entertainment, but let's not forget dude had 3 staff shakes ups, admitted to sexual assault on tape after pissing on a POW and is still president. Firing preibus and bannon and spicey will just bring a new dunce crew. poo poo won't matter unless we take the house in which case it's subpoena every motherfucker who breathes in his vicinity.

I mean of course this won't matter, the actual problem is :smugdon:, it's just gonna be hilarious

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zegs I know you're not here anymore to defend yourself but God drat even Tight Booty Shorts can't match your zero to probation speeds

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
three minutes in and Trump has already dropped three Believe Mes and a Bigly into the cop-ball-gargling speech

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

boethius posted:

I pay 200% of my taxes and don't take any deductions that are available to me. No one can accuse me of cheating on my taxes, I am pure!

pfft i bet you still vote, bougie scum

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

three minutes in and Trump has already dropped three Believe Mes and a Bigly into the cop-ball-gargling speech

what speech

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

XK posted:

I have both within a mile of my house. Wawa wins.

Wow. What the gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

i blame public education

like there really needs to be both a civics class and a basic accounting class for HS seniors

civics to go over how to vote, why it's important, how to look up who your representatives are and how to contact them, and for the AP students how to run for local office

accounting on how to balance a check book (which even in the days of online banking this is important), how credit cards work, how taxes work, any maybe how to buy a house for the AP students

i went to a quaker school for a few years and my 8th grade social studies class was called civics and consisted of reading the news and arguing as a class

if youve never seen a bunch of 13yo kids some of whom live on farms arguing over whether or not elton john is gay and if so if its anyone elses business then hoo boy, it owns

lmebo the token small govt dweeb kid in the class is either full bore crazy or quietly disgusted w republicans by now, havent thought about him in years

only child i ever met who felt strongly about the relative merits of meet the press vs face the nation

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

The Queen song "another one bites the dust" but every word in the lyrics is replaced with "Trump"

all the bass notes too
trump, trump, trump

trump trumpy trump trump tra trump

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Office Pig posted:

what speech

memorial for dead cops

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Step 1 of the new reenergized Trump Agenda: clearly and concisely communicate intended policies at a level of detail greater than 'winning bigly'

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
im guessing its gonna be priebus or mcmasters or any person who might be compelled to tell trump about reality

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

Firing sessions probably wouldn't matter any more than firing comey does. What's the GOP going to do, NOT support Trump?

*Also, Sessions is unfireable because he's too deep in with Russia is my guess. He knows they burn together.

sessions would matter a ton because he's the ringleader

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

let's get it on :getin:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

Firing sessions probably wouldn't matter any more than firing comey does. What's the GOP going to do, NOT support Trump?

*Also, Sessions is unfireable because he's too deep in with Russia is my guess. He knows they burn together.

Sessions being gone would make me run in the streets.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

skaboomizzy posted:

memorial for dead cops

terrible parody band

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Serf
May 5, 2011

republicans: hmm how about no

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

*spicer reads about his impending doom*

*sweats visibly, chewing intensifies*

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Shageletic posted:

Sessions being gone would make me run in the streets.

David Duke would be his successor. Trump has a type for the job.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Chokes McGee posted:

lol calvanism

Most Christians aren't Calvinist. In fact, they hate it. Also Calvinism doesn't back up any deserving what you get philosophy.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Serf posted:

republicans: hmm how about no

Serf
May 5, 2011

meanolmrcloud posted:

*spicer reads about his impending doom*

*sweats visibly, chewing intensifies*

lol imagine if spicer walks out, does the briefing, and then at the end he introduces trump who walks out and fires him onstage

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

bannon out possibly could trigger the alt-right to turn on Trump when Breitbart goes full bore on (((globalists))) corrupting Trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

i went to a quaker school for a few years and my 8th grade social studies class was called civics and consisted of reading the news and arguing as a class

if youve never seen a bunch of 13yo kids some of whom live on farms arguing over whether or not elton john is gay and if so if its anyone elses business then hoo boy, it owns

lmebo the token small govt dweeb kid in the class is either full bore crazy or quietly disgusted w republicans by now, havent thought about him in years

only child i ever met who felt strongly about the relative merits of meet the press vs face the nation

Quakers actually have p good ideas, just lock everyone in a church and say w/e until everyone agrees

We should do that with the house except also set it on fire

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it won't happen but yes, they need to be saying this kind of poo poo non-stop

TRUMP BROKE LAWS, declare it from the rooftops

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

loquacius posted:

but I guess we can't really do worse than Steve Bannon

They said, in an extremely "surely another shoe couldn't drop" voice.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

meanolmrcloud posted:

*spicer reads about his impending release from torment*

*a sudden glow of nirvana intensifies*

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

you must be new here let me give you some literature to acclimate, it's called "mattering and you"

*hands you a blank sheet of paper*

huh...

so when is the cspam kool-aid party so that we may all join the mothership?

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Squizzle posted:

meet the pass vs deface the nation

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*trump brags about giving files to russia on live tv*

"i think trump should be challenged by the electoral process, not partisan impeachment processes" - cuck ryan

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the jetblue presidents society

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Zas posted:

part of the key to the american mindset is the idea that people who are suffering probably deserve it and are bad, its not new or distinctly american, but you can see it really clearly in the ideology of reagan and people like him (modern republicans) who of course played a big role in the current situation with the homeless and mentally ill in a material sense too

Saint Mother Theresa believed suffering was a requisite to know Jesus.

She should be the patron saint of america right now.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Serf posted:

lol imagine if spicer walks out, does the briefing, and then at the end he introduces trump who walks out and fires him onstage

make it a public execution and now we're talkin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol I just remembered that bannon called kush "cuck" to his face

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

deathbysnusnu posted:

David Duke would be his successor. Trump has a type for the job.

David Duke would do a worse job at white supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

• Locked thread