Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jose posted:

i honestly think he could go full alzheimers and also poo poo himself very noticeably in public and the republican congress/senate will just carry on like normal

These are my feelings as well, and it's very concerning for America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Spicey time. Lol Sean started out and introduced some other dude to speak, the camera showed him from the neck down. Spicey short.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk

Here's an oldie. We are the foie gras of winning. Are we tired of lols yet? Has it been too much?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The GOP won't turn on trump unless he really makes it difficult to gently caress over poor people and give the 1% a tax cut

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Burt Sexual posted:

Spicey time. Lol Sean started out and introduced some other dude to speak, the camera showed him from the neck down. Spicey short.

its the first thing youtube recommends me now lol

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

no, i meant the guy who keeps drawing hyper masculine, physically perfect and frequently shirtless versions of trump in his cartoons

Yeah, that's Ben Garrison alright https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=Ben+garrison+trump&gws_rd=cr&ei=vvEZWeadE8qS6ATjhrg4

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

its the first thing youtube recommends me now lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

this is mine

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Jose posted:

i honestly think he could go full alzheimers and also poo poo himself very noticeably in public and the republican congress/senate will just carry on like normal

Yeah, the consensus is that we are stuck with Trump until the GOP decides team sports is a terrible idea, grow a conscience and impeach their own figurehead LMFAOOOO

Or the American people somehow (????) survive through this until 2018, vote seriously for people who will impeach Trump, then their elected representatives manage to impeach and then prosecute him, and the stability of American government is restored at an approximate Improbability Factor of two to the power of 276,709 to one against. I would suggest holding your breath for this one, Bob Nerwscraryt LOL

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Jose posted:

Trump is corrupt as gently caress and not even trying to hide it. Tax returns, not relinquishing his businesses, all the mar a lago stuff, russia, china visas, etc. The whole presidency is about funneling more money to himself.
No one has done anything. No one is going to do anything. Piss prez has been a horrible pile of poo poo his entire life and always gotten away with.

Lol, i guess.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there are some truly great alex jones videos but this is the best

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

spicer desperately needs to embrace the lols and get some sleep

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Please discuss throwing the hat at the kid with a dead dad.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jose posted:

spicer desperately needs to embrace the lols and get some sleep

I think he wakes up in a cold sweat at 2 am from PTSL (Post Traumatic Stress Lols).

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Every morning, Spicer thinks about how he could have been commanding a loving battleship everyday instead of being a Trump stooge.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Burt Sexual posted:

Please discuss throwing the hat at the kid with a dead dad.

Did his dad get 360 quickscoped by a bad hombre?

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
Soooooo, 5 days after meeting with the russians proper ole easy- D has the whole second part of his day to meet with the UAE prince(Crown Prince Muhammad bin Zayid Al Nuhayyan) that facilitated that seychelles meeting between eric prince and russian agents.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.d9f0191c7c9a

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

this is it the ultimate lol im done i cant recover its too much

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The only thing Trump could do to throw his conservative following is be a good president. Put in an actual healthcare bill that doesnt gently caress over the poor ,"CUCK TRUMP CAVED TO LIBERALS" if he uped the taxes on the wealthy" TRUMP HATES JOBS AND BUSINESS" Try to form good relations with other countries " GLOBALIST TRUMP MAKES TALKS WITH TERRORISTS!"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loving lol at spicer saying "i won't get into what he will or won't say"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jose posted:

loving lol at spicer saying "i won't get into what he will or won't say"

"the president refuses to telegraph his actions"

lmfao yea of course he refuses to telegraph his actions, he's incapable of thinking about even 5 minutes into the future

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I can't lol at Spicer today. He seriously looks like he's about to cry. Even the press corp is treating him with kid gloves.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

That kid is 10, has trump hair and has sex with his mom.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bob NewSCART posted:

Serious post ; what threshold does the Donald actually need to cross before people actually do something

He will start losing Republican support as soon as people around him start getting arrested.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tumble posted:

"the president refuses to telegraph his actions"

He should use a telegraph though. Seems like it would be an improvement in communications technology for this administration.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my whole life is now one continuous bout of DTs

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

That kid is 10, has trump hair and has sex with his mom.

Where is his chin going? It was there last year.

Satchel and Trunk
Nov 4, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

He will start losing Republican support as soon as people around him start getting arrested.

Yeah, Republicans in Congress will stick with him no matter what as long as he's not tanking their ability to siphon off money, punish minorities, and get re-elected. The second it's clear that he's a sinking ship the rats will be running to get away from that dumpster fire as fast as possible. And if he goes down he will drag a lot of them down to hell with him.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
some serious LoLs in thinking about colonial and young United States, where sometimes a few politicians would actually ride off to war

Can you picture Dolan Trump gearing up and heading towards an advancing enemy?

Or hillary, for that matter

Or obama, or a bush, etc..

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

The only press secretaries I remember are Ari Fleischer and Baghdad Bob, whatever his name was. And now Spicey.

The only ones I remember are Ari and Dana Perrino - both Dubya-a a ones.

Baghdad Bob's real name is Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. AKA Comical Ali.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

NotWearingPants posted:

It'll be before that I think. His numbers will continue to drop as he keeps loving up, and the only way he can improve his numbers are if he does a 180 and starts capably leading the country. It'll take a while for his hardcore base to turn against him because... well because they're dumb, but Trump is seemingly incapable of doing even the most basic of presidential tasks so eventually he's gonna fizzle out and resign or be impeached. (His resignation will presented to him as the only way for him to save face, it obviously will not be a voluntary thing.)

I think Trump will at best make it the full 4 years, and that's only if he learns to behave himself, and it is becoming more and more obvious that he is totally unable to do that. And that's only if he can manage to keep himself untangled with these Russia inquiries; if they hold any water and he's guilty of something, he's too dumb to successfully cover his tracks.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ProperCoochie posted:

some serious LoLs in thinking about colonial and young United States, where sometimes a few politicians would actually ride off to war

Can you picture Dolan Trump gearing up and heading towards an advancing enemy?

Or hillary, for that matter

Or obama, or a bush, etc..

lol

Yes?

Have you seen a troop lately? The only difference is that Trump is taller and older

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted:

Serious post ; what threshold does the Donald actually need to cross before people actually do something

Receive a blowjob from an intern?

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

Velvet Elvis posted:

Male intern. Republicans will just brush it off if it's a woman

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Velvet Elvis posted:

Lol yeah right the instant that happens is the instant Republicans decide extramarital blow jobs are an inherent right protected by the constitution

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Bob NewSCART posted:

switching to the Democrats for re-election

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

switching to the Democrats for re-election

Lol if he wants to win the popular vote and lose the electoral he should do this

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

imagine a mentally retarded manbaby with early onset dementia gets elected president and his only political agenda is to grab as much cash as possible for himself and his cronies. imagine him making GBS threads over hundreds of years of democratic tradition and the free press. imagine him irreparably damaging the people's trust in democratic institutions and the fabric of american society. Can you see it? I want you to picture it. now imagine him doing his daughter

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

here's an unfiltered insight into a Trump supporters brain, overheard at a restaurant from a nearby table:

quote:

"...well Comey was one of Obama's people so I guess that makes sense why he'd want to get rid of him."

(unintelligible)

"...yeah it's been a little tough for him to do all Presidential stuff, but I figure in another month he'll have it down--no problem. Then we'll really see what he can do."

So, in another month, Trump's totally got this poo poo. Also, FBI director fired because that's just how it goes when a new party takes power. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/864121015370227712

We're all going to die.