Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ded posted:

And fucken deadwood

And Nixon, Red Dawn (where he and the other adults redeem some of the movie), ...and well lots of quality poo poo

Also Jim Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Southern Comfort, the most GIP movie.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also Cruising apparently.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also Cruising apparently.

So that's why Trump does his hair the way he does.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Representative Al Green of Texas has made a public statement that Trump should be impeached immediately for obstruction of justice wrt firing Comey. He fired him mid investigation, said the investigation was part of why he fired him, and then attempted to intimidate the former director via the tape tweet.

Still a pipedream, though.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Casimir Radon posted:

Southern Comfort, the most GIP movie.

Holy poo poo this is spot on.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Representative Al Green of Texas has made a public statement that Trump should be impeached immediately for obstruction of justice wrt firing Comey. He fired him mid investigation, said the investigation was part of why he fired him, and then attempted to intimidate the former director via the tape tweet.

Still a pipedream, though.

Dem congressman calls for Trump impeachment is gonna be the 2010's version of Dem congressman calls for end to War in Iraq. It won't mean anything unless Trump becomes so toxic the Republicans start saying stuff like that.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i mixed up Powers Boothe and MC Gainey but am delighted to discover they were both in Con Air anyway

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

KildarX posted:

Dem congressman calls for Trump impeachment is gonna be the 2010's version of Dem congressman calls for end to War in Iraq. It won't mean anything unless Trump becomes so toxic the Republicans start saying stuff like that.
4,400+ dead service members didn't mean anything to them 10 years ago so I don't know what it will take to set them off this time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Casimir Radon posted:

4,400+ dead service members didn't mean anything to them 10 years ago so I don't know what it will take to set them off this time.

I dunno....they got to send their hopes and prayers out a lot for PR sound bites and took a crack at privatizing the VA, so I wouldn't say they think it meant nothing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Trump's lawyer is in Seattle fighting in court with the argument that nothing candidate Trump said matters and was not Trump being truthful. He never really wanted a Muslim ban, you see. He was just promising one to get racists to vote for him.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the alex jones defense where you just say you're a performance artist? lol

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Reverand maynard posted:

the alex jones defense where you just say you're a performance artist? lol

Good enough for child custody hearing, good enough for the CEO of the US :colbert:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Guys.

We are almost there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39859939

I had no idea the company was named abyss. :psyduck:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Mr. Nice! posted:

Trump's lawyer is in Seattle fighting in court with the argument that nothing candidate Trump said matters and was not Trump being truthful. He never really wanted a Muslim ban, you see. He was just promising one to get racists to vote for him.

You know, I get the feeling that might not play well in the 2020 campaign ads.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

FastestGunAlive posted:

Holy poo poo :catstare:

In other news, here's a prime example of superior aryan genes from that neo nazi rally this weekend (and daily reminder of gently caress Richard spencer)

CommieGIR posted:

Tom Price has solved the Opioid crises: He prescribes God

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/medical-doctor-tom-price-recommends-god-as-the-solution-to-the-opioid-crisis

:doh: Hopefully, you'll have time to find him in jail since Sessions wants maximum sentencing again.

Nah people won't go to prison for pills, that honor goes directly to the minorities hopped on the devil's lettuce. Pill poppin' good 'ol boys just need to pray harder :banjo:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You know, I get the feeling that might not play well in the 2020 campaign ads.

It will be shrugged off as fake news.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

TBeats posted:

It will be shrugged off as fake news.

He will just say he didn't mean it again.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

FastestGunAlive posted:

In other news, here's a prime example of superior aryan genes from that neo nazi rally this weekend (and daily reminder of gently caress Richard spencer)

This fat gently caress reminds me of all the XXL/XXXL shirts/equipment we sell to cops at work. There are probably plenty of legitimately big buff dudes that need a XXL in whatever, but most of that poo poo goes out with Search & Rescue gear. And I sincerely believe most of the people ordering that poo poo are searching to rescue donuts and coffee rather than people lost in the woods or under collapsed buildings.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FastestGunAlive posted:

Where the gently caress is this manblobs chin?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FastestGunAlive posted:

It's like a thumb with a goatee. Superior aryan genetics mean you don't have a chin to punch! :downs:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FastestGunAlive posted:

Dogg I cannot brook the gossamer bloatee

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Holy gently caress.

Donnie's bodyguard is a dumbfuck and left a post-it note with a phone number on it in plain sight when he was walking around white house grounds. Someone took a picture and caught the post-it on top of papers he was carrying. Not believing it could possibly be true, a reporter called the number listed on the post-it and got the answering machine of the guy on the post-it.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/864221150020349953

Jim Mattis.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

facialimpediment posted:

Holy gently caress.

Donnie's bodyguard is a dumbfuck and left a post-it note with a phone number on it in plain sight when he was walking around white house grounds. Someone took a picture and caught the post-it on top of papers he was carrying. Not believing it could possibly be true, a reporter called the number listed on the post-it and got the answering machine of the guy on the post-it.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/864221150020349953

Jim Mattis.

Well donnie here's your leaker

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Two Finger posted:

Well donnie here's your leaker
The BEST leaker.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Hearing rumors that North Koreas Lazarus group is behind this latest global ransom ware virus.

Oh dear.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Remember when Donnie met with the Russian foreign minister and the Russian ambassador?

https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/status/864224728545980417

Donnie exposed code-word classified information to them.

loving idiot.

Edit: oh gently caress my twitter is on fire

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I GET GREAT INTEL. THE BEST. TREMENDOUS BIGLY.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/864225631642451968

https://twitter.com/PaulSzoldra/status/864225828959264769

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

If the president does it, that means it's not illegal

Snowden must be off the hook now

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
oh

wonderful

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Yeah. But did he reveal this information over email?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

The Republican party seriously needs to be destroyed and prevented from returning to public perception as a 'legitimate' political party ever again.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So can we skip past the investigations motivated by fear that something like this might happen and just focus on THAT poo poo JUST HAPPENED now?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Who needs a working intelligence apparatus anyways? Right guys???

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

FastestGunAlive posted:

New earthworm jim looking average.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mattis suicide bombing the situation room feels like a real possibility right now

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Yeah, that's pretty bad. But on the other hand revealing top secret information to the Russians inside of the Oval Office probably destroyed one of Diane Feinstein's horcruxes, so we have that going for us.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

shame on an IGA posted:

Mattis suicide bombing the situation room feels like a real possibility right now

But that means Mattis dies and we don't want that.

A bloodless coup is more his style.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

shame on an IGA posted:

Knife hand as a deadly weapon. He points it with uncanny aim and everyone nearby reflexively unleashes deadly force upon the designated fuckwit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm loving speechless.

Is this treason?

• Locked thread