Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

BitterAvatar posted:

As a Bay Area native I have fully embraced being full heel, but please don't bring Guy Fieri into this. It's uncalled for.

it was a low blow possibly the lowest of all time

show me a lower blow mainly because I uhh well don't know poo poo about poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lmfao bless you Nick

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

verbal enema posted:

it was a low blow possibly the lowest of all time

show me a lower blow mainly because I uhh well don't know poo poo about poo poo

I can' think of much worse in these dark times. He really doesn't have a leg to stand it, bringing that filth in here.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
You haven't fully embraced a heel turn if you're not embracing Guy Fieri. A real heel would own that association and tell us actually, Guy's Grocery Games was good.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol @ warrior fans bringing up that Pop quote.

"See pop defended undercutting!! MORAL VICTORY"

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

leftist heap posted:

You haven't fully embraced a heel turn if you're not embracing Guy Fieri. A real heel would own that association and tell us actually, Guy's Grocery Games was good.

In fact there will be no Yellow Shirts for Game 2 at Oracle. Instead Guy is going to personally frost everyone's tips.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

leftist heap posted:

Timeout timeout I SAID TIMEOUT

Guy Fieri is incredibly good and so are all his shows. Yes every last one he's a genius

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Away all Goats posted:

Uh when is dexo a warrior fan

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

leftist heap posted:

I'm not a monster

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't mind Guy Fieri except that he's clearly a Sacramento rep who is dicking around on the Warriors bandwagon. Like Papa Roach

You opened like 3 restaurants here man!

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 22:51 on May 15, 2017

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Spite posted:

In fact there will be no Yellow Shirts for Game 2 at Oracle. Instead Guy is going to personally frost everyone's tips.

Is that a sex thing? I feel like that's a sex thing.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

lmao

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Is that a sex thing? I feel like that's a sex thing.

My brother is a very gay man and told me Guy Fieri is the biggest flaming bitch he's ever met in his life. Also that he has a hair stylist on retainer that goes everywhere with him who he berates constantly.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/espnsteinline/status/864223688736092160

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

It hurts my head that people are both dumb enough to equate the Aldridge thing to Pachulia and to even bring up David Lee at all.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
David Lee is white. Makes you think.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm so happy I'm leaving the bay area soon because I witnessed almost that exact reddit exchange at work today.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

I wish Zaza had undercut Bruce Bowen instead :smith:

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Away all Goats posted:

gently caress, you just summoned HandKnit into the thread.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Now I just want Draymond to call out Pop by bringing up Bowen and Horry's body check on Steve Nash for maximum drama.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:psyduck:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
this has in no way changed my opinion on Warriors fans

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ghost Dog posted:

i think its pretty clear already but its true that rings are won on the back of drugs murder and cheating as god intended

Truth, look at Curry, how many dead deer stem cells were sacrificed to fix that babys' ankle.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Maybe if Curry whined to officials as much as Lebron he'd actually get a call

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Just checking in — embracing the heel turn doesn't mean I have to defend r/Warriors, right? Because there are limits.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spoeank posted:

I'm so happy I'm leaving the bay area soon because I witnessed almost that exact reddit exchange at work today.

What magical city are you moving to that cubicle-jockeys don't have terrible opinions about the home team?

rjmccall posted:

Just checking in — embracing the heel turn doesn't mean I have to defend r/Warriors, right? Because there are limits.

No one is ever compelled to defend reddit ever.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Dexo posted:

*brand* cares just so much. Kids look up to *brand* and in glad *brand* is going to be supporting the team community.

:10bux: :10bux:

It's embarrassing as hell. Now when Zogo proves that the NBA rigs draft lotteries you can't disagree with him because they've made it clear that they're just an entertainment product and not a real competition with entertaining elements.

Zaza made a dirty play but the Spurs have never shied away from being dirty. Everyone acting like the warriors are the worst thing that ever happened to basketball needs to get over their reflexive dislike of the thing that used to be cool and new and now is mainstream. Kawhi and Draymond are equally likable players, The entire country of Georgia is going to force the NBA to change the all star voting rules, the most brutal offense in the league is now being coached by someone who historically was stuck in the 1970s NBA offensively. Enjoy the show, Ian Clark is getting to play in the playoffs. For one half, the Spurs showed they were literally built to beat these Warriors, Lamargasoldridge were doing it, then David Lee sabotaged his own teammate and exposed the circuits and wires for Zaza's corny airspace crowding move. The Warriors let not giving a poo poo infect them so badly last year that they lost to a horrible team with one good player (James Jones) in the finals. Anything can happen.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Spoeank posted:

pro tip - the Bay Area is no worse than the rest of the country for purposes of delusional fandom or casual racism

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BitterAvatar posted:

Maybe if Curry whined to officials as much as Lebron he'd actually get a call

That's the spirit

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

what is it with warriors players grievously injuring people in the wcf and getting off with a common foul

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dejan Jr Smith is good you drat bastard

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Shear Modulus posted:

what is it with warriors players grievously injuring people in the wcf and getting off with a common foul

Did you seriously expect them to call that a flagrant?

https://twitter.com/warriors/status/863920410529640449

Checkout the play at 1:10 - how different is what Gasol does there? I bet you could find a dozen instances in every game.

I mean, I get that ya'll hate GSW but this poo poo happens all the loving time in games.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Spite posted:

Checkout the play at 1:10 - how different is what Gasol does there?

about 30 inches

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Spite posted:

Checkout the play at 1:10 - how different is what Gasol does there? I bet you could find a dozen instances in every game.

I mean, I get that ya'll hate GSW but this poo poo happens all the loving time in games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Spite posted:

Because gasol stays in front of the shooter instead of going underneath?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Spite posted:

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
MRI reveals no structural damage for Kawhi. I guess see what happens in Game 3. If it's another loss, shut him down for the season imo

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Zaza took an extra step than even the Gasol one you referenced. Did you blink? Besides, Curry rose up forward whereas Kawhi was fading back.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/864256591846981632

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

illcendiary posted:

MRI reveals no structural damage for Kawhi. I guess see what happens in Game 3. If it's another loss, shut him down for the season imo

Yeah I'd rather him just sit out than potentially ruin his career for the sake of the 2016-17 playoffs

• Locked thread