Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hahahahhaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

nigga crab pollock posted:

lol that the media circuit for the next eight years is going to be ridiculous errant claims that this scandal surely will be the one to topple the Trump white house and hordes of people eating up what amounts to rehashes of the piss tape because that's exactly what's going to make the media the most money lmfao

lol you're a badbrains and think trump's fatty fat fat heart wont explode from lack of exercise and he'll keep on trucking for 8 years

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

NotWearingPants posted:

lol if you actually think Trump lasts the year as president.

Source your quotes pls

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*gif of homer turning the radio on to cover the smell of his fart*

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/864262504842768388

Reminder that Trump gets extremely butthurt when his spokespeople aren't shilling his positions on the news.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"Doctor president, were you aware that our spies have told us that... uh... Syria is... full of bad dudes, and those bad dudes are trying to pour into america? Very good intel, we just heard about it. You can trust our spy, he's a smart man."

"Oh yeah? Well our spies have told me [unintelligible]"

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Murder All GOP Apologists

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I was gettin the shakes the chills I was itchin all over I was jonesin it was bad then unnnggghhhb that's that GOOD poo poo gimmie another hit daddy I need it

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

The question everyone is asking:

Was it FOX News?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

lol you're a badbrains and think trump's fatty fat fat heart wont explode from lack of exercise and he'll keep on trucking for 8 years

idk they managed to get Reagan on board for all eight and his brain was basically a sponge by the second year and is widely considered to be the best president we've ever had so :shrug:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Hello, and thank you for joining us on May 15, 2017, in the LOL thread of the greatest alternate timeline starring Doctor Presidente Bonald Juicero HNNNNNNGGGHHHHump.

Today is Monday, which means that Trump casually disclosing classified documents to Russian operatives, then WaPo and every other news source confirming it, while the NSA half-assedly denies that this happened is JUST THIS WEEK'S OPENING ACT! That's right, there are four more business days this week, so stay tuned, and keep howling those balls off laughing!

We'll see you tomorrow, or whenever Trump fucks up in a LOL-worthy fashion, in other words pretty much all the time every time, stay tuned!

vvvvvvvvvv EDIT: What up, fellow Monday-post buddy, many hmbols to you vvvvvvvvvvv

Quidam Viator fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 16, 2017

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Lol its only Monday too. Gonna be a good week, especially when it comes out that Trump fell for that lovely Nigerian prince scam that's using Melania's name

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hahahaha

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Are they gonna make Huckabee's idiot daughter explain this one

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I kinda blame Trump's staff for this one. Someone should have reminded him to not do anything treasonous before he met with the Russians.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I think the biggest lol is that Trump's poor supporters still don't realize that they're poor and that everything Trump and Company do is going to gently caress them over.

Paul Ryan's healthcare bill is literally a "gently caress You, Poor Sick People" bill and the sick and poor Trump supporters are eatin that poo poo up, they love it. They seriously believe that they're billionaires, that they're living in trailers and loving their cousins but they're billionaires and are about to get all the sweet tax cuts. lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

We have some clarification on what codeword means in regards to top secret information.
https://twitter.com/JonathanLLee/status/864259041480101889
https://twitter.com/JonathanLLee/status/864259185705447424
https://twitter.com/JonathanLLee/status/864259302462304260
https://twitter.com/JonathanLLee/status/864259392832712706

So Trump leaked something that was two steps above top secret.

#MAGA

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

sugar free jazz posted:

I was gettin the shakes the chills I was itchin all over I was jonesin it was bad then unnnggghhhb that's that GOOD poo poo gimmie another hit daddy I need it

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

I think the biggest lol is that Trump's poor supporters still don't realize that they're poor and that everything Trump and Company do is going to gently caress them over.

Paul Ryan's healthcare bill is literally a "gently caress You, Poor Sick People" bill and the sick and poor Trump supporters are eatin that poo poo up, they love it. They seriously believe that they're billionaires, that they're living in trailers and loving their cousins but they're billionaires and are about to get all the sweet tax cuts. lol

Once Trump brings all the coal jobs back I'll be able to work again! I'll even get an early retirement plan and retire a billionaire*!

*income and retirement account paid out I company scrip, only exchangeable for one (1) pine box

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

King Vidiot posted:

RepubicanVoters1980-2017.txt

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
They're learning at least. Better to just not say anything rather than come up with some finely crafted explanation that Trump will completely destroy by tweeting stupid poo poo tomorrow morning.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It's possible that Trump is laying the groundwork for a dementia defense.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

How did Trump run his businesses without them all going bankrupt?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Holy poo poo, Tromp is the manchurian candidate, and his target is the USA

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

hehe

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

He started laundering money for the Russian mafia.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/CarolCNN/status/864267663802900480

ahahahah I almost feel sorry for those poor bastards

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

They're learning at least.

It's all pretty much thanks to how dumb and incompetent Trump is and how his cabinet is incapable or reigning him in. And then Paul Ryan is bumble-loving his way out there making up a gently caress the Poor bill and it's written up in such dumb and simple terms (so that Trump can understand it) that even the stupid rear end in a top hat Trump supporters know they're getting hosed.

of course none of that matters right now, all that matters is if Trump is doing something stupid and evil in an election year

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

nigga crab pollock posted:

idk they managed to get Reagan on board for all eight and his brain was basically a sponge by the second year and is widely considered to be the best president we've ever had so :shrug:

reagan didnt believe exercise was a chinese myth and he was active

trump is afraid of stairs and thinks only fat people drink diet coke, and well he's right

also reagan is reviled as one of if not the worst president we've had except by actual retards so double lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

it was too pure!!!!!! *foams at mouth and dies in abandoned Mosul shack*

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it was really important that 2 scoops got to be pres because he's singlehandedly bringing the downfall of the gop

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Please tell me the loyalty pledge meant brain implants like in Kingsman

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Pretty much all he did was run it like poo poo, and then when people were like "mister trump you need to pay me this $500k bill on all the ham you bought off me", Trump would just go "It wasn't delicious so I will only pay you 100k" then have his lawyer settle it in court by saying some dumb poo poo about how they didn't file the lawsuit correctly or some poo poo and get away with it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

GET MY BELT SON posted:

it was really important that 2 scoops got to be pres because he's singlehandedly bringing the downfall of the gop

And the DNC.

Leaving only the fresh scent of citrus.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

And the DNC.

Leaving only the fresh scent of citrus.

he's perfect. we're lucky for it

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Trump is the perfect personification of what a loving joke this country and its government are.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

GET MY BELT SON posted:

Great. So the fiscal conservatives who don't go for all the tea party nonsense will run as democrats.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Trump is Nixon all over again. Nixon was a giant insecure baby too but he knew what he was doing.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I'm pretty sure he went bankrupt a few times, but since the concept of money breaks down when you're "rich", he just got to keep chuggin along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Keith Atherton posted:

Trump is Nixon all over again. Nixon was a giant insecure baby too but he knew what he was doing.

Nixon recorded himself committing impeachable offenses on his own taping system, he was a blockhead