Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

bring back old gbs posted:

what did this joker do now???

turns out he wipes his butt with crumpled toilet paper, while standing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Bholder posted:

Literally told classified information to Russians.

But that's ok, Russians are friends, they are not our enemy

If the Intercept is correct, Trump has unilateral power to declassify anything he wants.

If so, it is technically impossible for him to leak classified information, since he gets to decide what is or isn't classified.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
Yeah, who cares if he destroys the relationship with an ally providing reliable intel on ISIS? It's his prerogative, he did nothing wrong!

lol trump's fine

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Trump voters have proven they care deeply about making sure classified information is protected and preserved, so I'm sure they'll​ take him to task for this one

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
The Russia thing is really funny because Dems seem to be under the impression that a man who cannot shut up about himself for 2 seconds wouldn't immediately give away his master plan to hack the election like a comic book villain.

The piss tape, however, is real.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
trump is a retard lol

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

aaahahahahahahahhahahhaa thats not how i do it at all!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
trump is so hosed now that washington post published another report from anonymous unnamed sources about a Bad Thing he did in the white house completely legally that happened to maybe provide useful information about a common adversary to a rival state

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

a bone to pick posted:

You and I both know that would brain energy from his battery heart.

Trump doesn't wipe.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

trump is so hosed now that washington post published another report from anonymous unnamed sources about a Bad Thing he did in the white house completely legally that happened to maybe provide useful information about a common adversary to a rival state
The Democratic Party?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

That's not what happened but nice try.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Bholder posted:

That's not what happened but nice try.

feel free to provide your take

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

feel free to provide your take

Trump threw away a useful informant just to show off how much classified info he knows.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
sure assuming the washington post story is true and every person in the room at the time anonymously leaked to them all together. oh and to buzz feed

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
would be p funny if washpo if using the rogue POTUS staff twitter acc as source of leaks

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Hahaha, look at you desperately scrambling to defend your Alzheimers-ravaged pissdaddy for getting tricked into giving secrets to the Russians.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I refuse to believe someone is actually a rabid defender of Clinton

Hoo boy, have I got the D&D goon for you.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

Hahaha, look at you desperately scrambling to defend your Alzheimers-ravaged pissdaddy for getting tricked into giving secrets to the Russians.

but enough about your parents

anonymous sources in washpo have always been correct, the rogue POTUS staff account is real, and that's why trump has just been impeached for asking the russians to hack voting booths

oh wait

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
but i mean don't take it from me. here's ultaprogressive media matters reporting on washpos anonymous source problem. everything said in that article applies equally well to trump except there is absolutely nobody who wants to debunk in his favour for obvious reasons

im all for laughing at poor baby trump but a little bit of skepticism would be healthy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

but enough about your parents

anonymous sources in washpo have always been correct, the rogue POTUS staff account is real, and that's why trump has just been impeached for asking the russians to hack voting booths

oh wait

Bulgogi Hoagie, circa 1973: "Anonymous sources in washpo have always been correct, Deep Throat is real, and that's why Nixon has just been impeached for breaking into Watergate.:downs:"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
"Trump's fine! Trump's fine!!", bulgogi hoagie continues to insist as he slowly shrinks and transforms into a pisstape

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

Bulgogi Hoagie, circa 1973: "Anonymous sources in washpo have always been correct, Deep Throat is real, and that's why Nixon has just been impeached for breaking into Watergate.:downs:"

were you one of those boys who thought trump is literally hitler and was going to implement death camps for gays as soon as he got elected or what

i mean when even vox is telling you your take is nuanceless garbage :shrug:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Sources are only valid when I say so.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Ack! Choking to death from all this smoke. Thankfully this thread has convinced me there's no fire so I don't need to worry. Everything is fine.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

Sources are only valid when I say so.

multiple anonymous sources tell me you're dumb as gently caress

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

were you one of those boys who thought trump is literally hitler and was going to implement death camps for gays as soon as he got elected or what

i mean when even vox is telling you your take is nuanceless garbage :shrug:

1) No one is going to leak information about the most powerful man in the world unless it's anonymously.

2) WAPO is reliable.

3) Trump already admitted to obstruction of Justice in an interview. He's verifiably a moron who is a sales savant.

4) "Not quite as bad as Nixon" is what the phrase "Damning with faint praise" was invented for.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

2) WAPO is reliable.

quote:

H.R. McMaster: WaPo Story ‘As Reported Is False. I Was in the Room, It Didn’t Happen’

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Nah, I just thought he'd be dangerously incompetent, an interventionist, and get royally owned on the world stage by much smarter leaders and diplomats. Domestically, I thought he'd push for a free market "solution" to health care, as well as deregulation in pretty much all sectors of the economy. I was correct on all counts.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ah, well that must make it true.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i don't read vox.com

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bring back old gbs posted:

what did this joker do now???

Trumps fine

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Majorian posted:

Nah, I just thought he'd be dangerously incompetent, an interventionist, and get royally owned on the world stage by much smarter leaders and diplomats. Domestically, I thought he'd push for a free market "solution" to health care, as well as deregulation in pretty much all sectors of the economy. I was correct on all counts.

so if you're always correct how come you ate a ban

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Good lord, how far has GBS fallen that we have redpilled up The Donald posters running around in here unbanned?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

so if you're always correct how come you ate a ban

Oh, I didn't say I was always right - I was wrong on a pretty important point, ie: who was going to win in November. But I knew it was going to be close, I said as much, and I ate a couple sixers from fishmech and zoux who didn't want to hear a leftie saying that Hillary was a lovely candidate. So, you know, still wrong, but less wrong than a lot of anti-Trump folks.

And way less wrong than people who thought Trump would be good.:laugh:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Good lord, how far has GBS fallen that we have redpilled up The Donald posters running around in here unbanned?

I tihnk the mods leave this thread alone, they don't want them spreading

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

when your post is so reddit it's actually incomprehensible

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

they must stay and eat poo poo sandwiches every day. just gorging on poo poo sandwiches constantly.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

when your post is so reddit it's actually incomprehensible

I didn't mention you and I didn't say it was reddit, but unsurprisingly you knew exactly what I was talking about and took offense.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I didn't mention you and I didn't say it was reddit, but unsurprisingly you knew exactly what I was talking about and took offense.

i am familiar with the term red pill but have absolutely zero clue what the hell it could mean in your post. hope this helps, consider posting on the website you are so well versed in in the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
We are in this weird continuum where nothing really makes sense any more because every little thing Trump does is going to be met with breathless outrage by idiots and a barrage of vaguely credible leaks which turn out to be false half the time.

• Locked thread