Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-s3/

and thats a watch that real people wear

watch bullshit always annoyed me. A Ferrari is a Ferrari, no other cars drives like it. A watch is a loving watch. A running joke about a Rolex is it doesn't hold good time, and it's stuck because it's true. Complete wank for people that need more in their lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Tony Montana posted:

watch bullshit always annoyed me. A Ferrari is a Ferrari, no other cars drives like it. A watch is a loving watch. A running joke about a Rolex is it doesn't hold good time, and it's stuck because it's true. Complete wank for people that need more in their lives

I'm actually shocked you of all people said this. Genuine disbelief. You are easily the most excessive person in this thread. This is unbecoming.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
No way man. An M3 drives like no other, it's not a Hyundai with a skirt kit. If you take a nice BMW for a drive you'll feel and smell and sit in the quality and appreciate it.

A gold watch? Are you serious? Unless you've also got an amateur sports car team and we can talk about coming down to the track and seeing your setup, you need to get your head straight.

edit: I think that's a major part of the status symbol. To spend so much on something so frivolous and useless

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tony Montana posted:

Die bitch

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I too love cars with tons of horsepower that drives like a bloated pig.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

What the gently caress is even happening

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

Alright, this is getting a bit much now with this Kimoa garbage.

Go Vettel.

I swear I saw another driver being interviewed wearing Kimoa sunglasses yesterday, but I don't remember who that was.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
1500, who doesnt know how a gas cooker works, thinks the BMW M3 is a bloated pig.

What a silly little boy

special video for 1500, have a taste of how the other half lives:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pp0Cu-VaPE

Tony Montana fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 16, 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Tony Montana posted:

1500, who doesnt know how a gas cooker works, thinks the BMW M3 is a bloated pig.

What a silly little boy

They weigh 3600 lbs. What's it like driving a tank around Tony?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I still maintain the best car I ever drove was my Scirocco before I bent the frame up. 2000lbs of goodness that just did whatever the gently caress you wanted.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tony Montana posted:

Your strike rate for poo poo bad opinions without a hint of self awareness is kind of astounding.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah my sister picked up a 2014 GTi the other day. Is my sister owning you? Yeah..

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Carth Dookie posted:

Your strike rate for poo poo bad opinions without a hint of self awareness is kind of astounding.

Not really, its just my opinion. You gotta stop this opinion police poo poo. You can go and talk about wank watches in the thread in Watch and Weight, I tried but its a horrible bunch of fags talking about how much they paid for their blah blah who really gives a gently caress?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

*Tony post in on his app on his watch while driving his M3 to a lapping day at the BMW owners club* "Can't wait for UFC tonight!"

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Tony you seem like a bad person hth

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
nah read the thread. is you and 1500 and you dont like that I know at least as much about F1, actually have some basis in it because I'm not American and call you out constantly on your backward bullshit. This is life, pal. 1500 is literally a kid that doesnt know how a gas cooker works. You, I dunno man, you go back and forth. But I don't think America is the greatest country, your national racing is a joke and really.. the only reason I'm here at all is because SA is a great forum. So whatever bro, you do you and I'll do me

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tony Montana posted:

nah read the thread. is you and 1500 and you dont like that I know at least as much about F1, actually have some basis in it because I'm not American and call you out constantly on your backward bullshit. This is life, pal. 1500 is literally a kid that doesnt know how a gas cooker works. You, I dunno man, you go back and forth. But I don't think America is the greatest country, your national racing is a joke and really.. the only reason I'm here at all is because SA is a great forum. So whatever bro, you do you and I'll do me
_______________/

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hey.. the soiled myself wasnt there yesterday

who would pay another 10 bucks just to add that

who could change that without incurring any costs?

hrm

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iospace posted:

_______________/

lmbo

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

his AV is too good. Kimi Kid owns, Tony does not.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Am I to stoned to parse that properly? cuz it looks like word salad.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tony Montana posted:

hrm

Actually it wasn't me. Someone legit paid for it (you can even ask another mod to check the queue if you don't believe me).

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tony Montana posted:

hrm

I promise you you're irritating enough that people would pay $10 to gently caress with your AV, mods don't have to get involved.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*Feels Villeneuve brutally blocks Tony Montana exiting the tunnel at Monaco, sending his car into a fatal plunge into the harbor

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

iospace posted:

Actually it wasn't me. Someone legit paid for it (you can even ask another mod to check the queue if you don't believe me).

nah i believe you, I dont really care.

Someone paid another 10 bucks to add that line. Holy poo poo lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

*Feels Villeneuve brutally blocks Tony Montana exiting the tunnel at Monaco, sending his car into a fatal plunge into the harbor

Your posts are far far better than this thread deserves.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Youd have to be in front to do that Feels, that's not happening

anyways, im done. BMWs are good cars. Gold watches are for idiots and children that want to grow up to be idiots. Bottas is good.

Have a nice day

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

UK posters weigh in: Is Tony the ultimate chav?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Like the only equivalent we have to Tony in the US are Audi drivers who do a lot of coke.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Norns posted:

Like the only equivalent we have to Tony in the US are Audi drivers who do a lot of coke.

Tesla drivers.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
There is no equivalent in the US and to suggest it is sorta insulting

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Tesla drivers.

Lol so much this

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Tesla drivers.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Bro have you seen LUDACRIS MODE?!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Does it involve plaid?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Bro they have super advanced batteries built by Panasonic

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo I just went and looked it up

1500, is your favorite car a loving front wheel drive?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Yes.

Tony Montana
Aug 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Bwhahaha

heheheh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

edit: doesnt know how a cooker works and PREFERS front wheel drive, amazing, I couldn't write this stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tony Montana posted:

Bwhahaha

heheheh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I no poo poo feel sorry for you now.

• Locked thread