Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I give McMaster until the end of the week

I thought he was the leak until the press conference. Who knows, maybe he is. He's definitely not enjoying this peanut gallery bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I need an growing ironicat emote except it eventually gets so big it crawls out of my monitor The Ring-style and starts pissing everywhere.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Potato Salad posted:

How big is it, I've been driving all day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTr5CjpSp-g&t=36s

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Pollyanna posted:

I may or may not be in a hosed up state of mind. Did Trump do something stupid again?

If you're in a hosed up state of mind I don't think I could in good conscience tell you

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

these are some drat good brussels sprouts drat good

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Business Gorillas posted:

*camera pans to proud boys shoveling schnitzel and heavy cream into spencer*

fake news. they never pan.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
i wish there was actually a real deal line that would make republicans and the usual fox news etc people actually stop and go "ok this is a problem and we need to stop defending it"

how are they still closing ranks on this poo poo

i wish i could believe that there will ever be consequences.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

zen death robot posted:

technially it happened last week but....

technically it happened the second he got those russian hookers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pollyanna posted:

E: nothing was here

uh yeah, mega bad idea. Get off the computer at least lol.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

MadJackal posted:

They attacked both Hayes and Krugman. They're off the deep end. Oh, and the think tank patreon they were pushing has raised a whopping $5k/month to take on the entirety of K street.

But what really gets me is they spent about 15 minutes on Comey's firing, declared "nothing matters" and moved on. Pod Save America actually discussed the ramifications of it and who the possible replacements would be.

Who's the one with the really annoying voice? While they were talking about the Georgia 6th and how close it was he popped in and literally shouted "NO ITS NOT, REPUBLICANS WILL WIN"

That guy is loving irritating and I have a feeling everyone else on that podcast thinks so too, given that they never respond to his terrible interjections

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Solarin posted:

right now we are getting to see what it was like for white supremacists and neo-nazis during the obama presidency

That is sad because we get to be worked up over state secrets being shared and they had to freak out about tan suits and school lunches. They got a raw deal.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

I may or may not be in a hosed up state of mind. Did Trump do something stupid again?

*flicks lights on and off real quick* welcome to trump! welcome to trump! welcome to trump!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Or if you want to do it right, watch Threads. its on youtube.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

pomegranate + bacon with pan seared brussel sprouts is the best

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

fake news. they never pan.

:golfclap:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Menstrual Show posted:

and he plays the piano like an angel

Actually I think it owns that Putin knows how to play piano, more politicians and world leaders need to go the Bill Clinton route and be able to play a musical instrument, as someone who's been in music on and off for over 15 years it's an incredible stress reliever.

That said either the piano in that clip was mad hosed up, or Putin is a not-so-great pianist.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Princeps32 posted:

i wish there was actually a real deal line that would make republicans and the usual fox news etc people actually stop and go "ok this is a problem and we need to stop defending it"

only if he endangers their :heritage:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

NecroMonster posted:

1) oven to 425
2) halve brusseled sprout
3) toss brussling sprat in olive oil and seasoning (i use a mix that's 2 parts salt, 2 parts pepper, 1 part garlic powder, 1 part onion powder)
4) cook for 10-15 minut

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Princeps32 posted:

They literally just want him to stop loving up long enough that they can finally kill Obamacare and THEN deal with him, and he just can't loving do it lol it's beneath his ability. Like if he actually just stopped everything, he'd probably be hospitalized for forgetting to breathe and then they'd have to worry about him dropping dead on them

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

Or if you want to do it right, watch Threads. its on youtube.

Note: do not undertake this lightly.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

on top of everything else the washington grand wizards are losing

like you have to be drunk af to survive dc

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Princeps32 posted:

Chris wallace did that last sunday and now there are rumors hes on the chopping block lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this rules. id even go as far to say this rulz.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the little bitty green cabbages get a bad rap because boomers don't know how to loving cook

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

i hope hannity goes down soon

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
poo poo that was yesterday lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

C-Euro posted:

Actually I think it owns that Putin knows how to play piano, more politicians and world leaders need to go the Bill Clinton route and be able to play a musical instrument, as someone who's been in music on and off for over 15 years it's an incredible stress reliever.

That said either the piano in that clip was mad hosed up, or Putin is a not-so-great pianist.

you know who else knew how to play the piano. thats right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsGSMze_6Q

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'd be really concerned if he had an audience that could actually leave their retirement homes and wield guns without shooting their grandkids on accident

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Princeps32 posted:

i can only figure they think they can ride this poo poo out and once Donald stops loving up itll be back to business as usual but WHOOPS Donald literally cannot stop loving up

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I heard that the Russians threatened to release the piss tapes unless trompf handed over sensitive information, which he did. The only way to disprove this is to release the WH recordings though, so everyone will just have to take this as fact.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
The thing that floors me is that every single scandal is still entirely self-inflicted

it's astounding that anyone could gently caress up a job this badly, of any kind, much less the job of being goddamn POTUS

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That is sad because we get to be worked up over state secrets being shared and they had to freak out about tan suits and school lunches. They got a raw deal.

honestly it has given me new insight into what huge bitch cowards white supremacists are

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

Who's the one with the really annoying voice? While they were talking about the Georgia 6th and how close it was he popped in and literally shouted "NO ITS NOT, REPUBLICANS WILL WIN"

That guy is loving irritating and I have a feeling everyone else on that podcast thinks so too, given that they never respond to his terrible interjections

Felix is my favorite one.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

maddow.png

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864301425010106373

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

everything bad finds its source in the loving boomers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NecroMonster posted:

the little bitty green cabbages get a bad rap because boomers don't know how to loving cook

brussels sprouts are basically the best best food

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

MadJackal posted:

They attacked both Hayes and Krugman. They're off the deep end.

oh me oh my they said mean things about chris hayes AND paul krugman?!!!? who do i write a letter to about this

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Business Gorillas posted:

*camera pans to proud boys shoveling schnitzel and heavy cream into spencer*

he's just trying to insulate himself from all those antifa fists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

The thing that floors me is that every single scandal is still entirely self-inflicted

it's astounding that anyone could gently caress up a job this badly, of any kind, much less the goddamn POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc&t=62s

• Locked thread