Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
eeeeesh

thaaaaat was unpleasant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Nacho is definitely having a bad day. Yeesh.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

:stare: Holy poo poo, that is him isn't it?

He was in Season 2 also. Poor Crazy 8.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Zebulon posted:

God drat.

Poor Krazy 8.

Well hey at least in ~6 years he uh... hasn't moved up in the ranks at all and then gets murdered by a school teacher with cancer

Alright yeah poor Krazy 8

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
!! Krazy 8 just indirectly confirmed that the events of Breaking Bad are just now happening in Better Call Saul

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Kim's closing argument

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh god, what if Chuck hung himself?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Oh Kim :allears:

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Chuck Is hosed.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Well this got resolved a lot quicker than I expected.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Chuck status: hosed.

And it sounds like he got a one year suspension?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Yeah....no.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
"You got what you wanted. Time to do what's right"
"Yeah... no."

Brutal as hell.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Chuck burned that bridge lady

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yeeeeeah......no :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

I agree with Jimmy's current course of action

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Jimmy has tried to do what's right countless times.

Chuck hosed him so hard there's no "doing the right thing" left here.

Not to mention I can only imagine the legal clusterfuck of him showing up to Chuck's house right after the B&E and hearing and all.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
turn left jimmie noooo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"Yeah...

no"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Zebulon posted:

Chuck status: hosed.

And it sounds like he got a one year suspension?

no, he needs to keep his nose clean for a year as part of the legal agreement

otherwise, he goes to jail because he signed a written confession regarding the breaking & entering fiasco

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Wouldn't there probably be some probation condition that Jimmy not contact his victim?

Showing up at Chuck's would probably violate his probation.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
he just lost kim

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Unrelated to anything but I just realized based on the opening credits (and some hasty googling) that Gus's dead partner Max Arciniega is named after Krazy 8's actor. That's a years old little joke that I always missed.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Argus Zant posted:

no, he needs to keep his nose clean for a year as part of the legal agreement

otherwise, he goes to jail because he signed a written confession regarding the breaking & entering fiasco

I knew about the deferment, but then Kim asked about what he's going to do with his clients. I wasn't sure, but it sounded like it could have meant he got a suspension and I wasn't sure if I had missed something else that confirmed it.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Herv posted:

he just lost kim

lol Kim signed on to this entire thing knowing that Jimmy actually did switch the numbers, she's with this man for the long haul.

Seriously I read Kim's look more as "drat Jimmy, ice cold. I mean, you're doing the smart thing here, but still, like one minute ago we were about to gently caress right here."

MarksMan
Mar 18, 2001
Nap Ghost

Regy Rusty posted:

Unrelated to anything but I just realized based on the opening credits (and some hasty googling) that Gus's dead partner Max Arciniega is named after Krazy 8's actor. That's a years old little joke that I always missed.

Wow and I feel like a gigantic airhead/dumbass for not realizing that was Krazy 8 until just now. I knew he looked familiar and I just couldn't place him. It's been a long time since I watched the first few episodes of BB, but still...drat.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Zebulon posted:

I knew about the deferment, but then Kim asked about what he's going to do with his clients. I wasn't sure, but it sounded like it could have meant he got a suspension and I wasn't sure if I had missed something else that confirmed it.

I thought it was ambiguous too, but it kinda sounds like he's not allowed to practice for a year to me.

Which could be interesting...maybe Jimmy gets into something that helps him make more criminal connections?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh, hi Octavia.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol Kim signed on to this entire thing knowing that Jimmy actually did switch the numbers, she's with this man for the long haul.

Yeah, if anything Kim is pretty firmly on #TeamFuckChuck and from a legal standpoint can't imagine anything good happening with Jimmy coming near Chuck. Rebecca's pretty understandable from an emotional standpoint, but she also hasn't been privy to years of bullshit Jimmy's found out about and dealt with regarding Chuck. At best, Chuck and Jimmy are even now and Jimmy sure as hell doesn't owe him poo poo.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Oh, hi Tamara Tunie.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is one long-rear end pan

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
I really like scenes like these. Mike the badass is fun, but Mike the family man is sweet and gives that former aspect more meaning.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait for an hour of Mike watching concrete dry

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Lmao these Chuck shots are masterful.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Now Hamlin is going to kick down the door.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Chuck status: Still firmly hosed.

I do appreciate that it's like 11 at night and Hamlin is still in a full suit.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

alright, i was mistaken, Jimmy really is on SSDP

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Confirmed 12 month suspension. Yay I'm not crazy.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
So it's 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Hamlin is such a good guy goober.

And guess we have confirmation that Jimmy won't be allowed to practice for a year. I wonder if we'll get a timeskip after this season ends?

• Locked thread