Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/864317363184967680
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/864318085016285185

RUMP

BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my pupper swallowed a rock this evening and is now in the hospital because of it :(

i blame this on hillary's emails and on obama for not keeping my pupper safe from them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hey remember last month when trump bombed an airfield and told the russians and syrians about it ahead of time so there was no actual damage

and the democrats tripped over themselves to applaud trump and tell him how wonderful he was for finally taking action on bashar al-assad?

and trump hasn't actually followed up on it whatsoever? not one single bit at all?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

what the gently caress even is this unmasking scandal?

I've never actually read any specifics on it just :byodood: UNMASKING!! :byodood:

basically the Obama admin was capturing Russian agent conversations, some of these included Trump team member names that were masked to something like [US Person 1]. Susan Rice basically did her job correctly and lawfully requested an unmasked version to understand what the gently caress the context of the intelligence was. The house and senate intel committees reviewed all of this and even the GOP said there was nothing unusual or illegal about this.

Basically the RWM is just dog whistling Susan Rice to froth up their idiot misogynistic base against a familiar and thoroughly hated enemy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Schnorkles posted:

*blood sugar inexplicably rises into the danger zone*

Hrrghhh, I

*sweats, dials phone*

"Hello, hello police. I have a......

problem with pigs"

*CSI: Miami opening theme*

more likely to get a response to that problem from csi west palm beach

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

it was like when u overdo the porkbelly and it went all mealy and sort of dry melted in ur mouth. i was hoping itd be more like what u describe.it also had no flavor and gave me trenchface

Maybe they like, post-processed it and seasoned it heavily? I dunno it's like the simplest food out there, even the fancy brand are just FRY IT -> SHAKE SOME poo poo ON IT -> BAG IT

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

fits my needs posted:

it wasn't a mistake :q:

here's the problem

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Addamere posted:

my pupper swallowed a rock this evening and is now in the hospital because of it :(

i blame this on hillary's emails and on obama for not keeping my pupper safe from them

Oh no

Get better pupples

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nude posted:

Most I could get out of it was because Susan Rice is associated with Obama (unintelligible).

at the first comey hearing it was what the Republicans were trying to use to make trump's wiretapping tweet true and a counter to the russia collusion stories lmfao it was a simpler time

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey remember last month when trump bombed an airfield and told the russians and syrians about it ahead of time so there was no actual damage

and the democrats tripped over themselves to applaud trump and tell him how wonderful he was for finally taking action on bashar al-assad?

and trump hasn't actually followed up on it whatsoever? not one single bit at all?
YINPING

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Addamere posted:

that is really terrible I wish your dog a speedy recovery

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TwoStepBoog posted:

is Rush still doing his poo poo?
i honestly don't know

lol my mom used to listen to Rush Limbaugh, but a little after 9/11, she went from super-conservative to super-liberal

yeah, last week he was making an effort to talk about upbeat positive Trump news items which was kind of funny.

Rush tends to frame Trump as a disruptive force against government but also loves that he sticks it to the libs, so he's not as much of a water carrier as Sean Hannity who seems to live inside of Donald's butthole now.

Rush is better than Hannity because Sean Hannity is the absolute worst. He is the worst at being a lackey and he is the worst at being entertaining.

My mom also listened to Rush while I was growing up and she is super liberal now. George W. and the Iraq war turned her. I remember watching Rush's TV show not really understanding how slanted he was. I thought he just hated the government and made jokes.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
hey guys remember when we shot a missile at terrorists and we missed so hard we hit a mosque and killed dozens of civilians

blast from the past, whoa-hey

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Maybe they like, post-processed it and seasoned it heavily? I dunno it's like the simplest food out there, even the fancy brand are just FRY IT -> SHAKE SOME poo poo ON IT -> BAG IT

i think they hosed up the frying stage. it wasnt cheap either. i dont like my porkbelly fat when i make it myself too crunch either,i like some give,i like the fattiness see. this shameful packet also had some weak seasoning on it as well. it was pathetic. nice graphics on the pack but that was a fleeting pleasure

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holy poo poo do you fuckers not work out

just 30 minutes of jogging a day will enable a person to eat whatever the hell they want

tonight i deep-fried tacos and dunked them into queso blanco and it's going straight into my thighs because i did lunges with 35lb weights until i couldn't walk

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

i think they hosed up the frying stage. it wasnt cheap either. i dont like my porkbelly fat when i make it myself too crunch either,i like some give,i like the fattiness see. this shameful packet also had some weak seasoning on it as well. it was pathetic. nice graphics on the pack but that was a fleeting pleasure

Probably some foodie reinterpretation of pork rinds or something

Never trust poverty rear end hillbilly foods sold at a premium imho

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

yeah, last week he was making an effort to talk about upbeat positive Trump news items which was kind of funny.

Rush tends to frame Trump as a disruptive force against government but also loves that he sticks it to the libs, so he's not as much of a water carrier as Sean Hannity who seems to live inside of Donald's butthole now.

Rush is better than Hannity because Sean Hannity is the absolute worst. He is the worst at being a lackey and he is the worst at being entertaining.

My mom also listened to Rush while I was growing up and she is super liberal now. George W. and the Iraq war turned her. I remember watching Rush's TV show not really understanding how slanted he was. I thought he just hated the government and made jokes.

Hannity is the worst because hes the smuggest. Other pundits are just mad, Hannity just oozes smarm

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

butter emails with leaks and fried rice are great for bulking up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Probably some foodie reinterpretation of pork rinds or something

Never trust poverty rear end hillbilly foods sold at a premium imho

i suspected it was reconstituted stuff, hence hte mealiness....

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Baller Ina posted:

hey guys remember when we shot a missile at terrorists and we missed so hard we hit a mosque and killed dozens of over a hundred civilians

yeah it owned

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Aliquid posted:

holy poo poo do you fuckers not work out

just 30 minutes of jogging a day will enable a person to eat whatever the hell they want

tonight i deep-fried tacos and dunked them into queso blanco and it's going straight into my thighs because i did lunges with 35lb weights until i couldn't walk

this assumes somebody has a clue how to feed themselves real food and doesn't rely on frozen poo poo or fast food. If you eat pure poo poo then just exercise won't cut it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump forgot about that the next day, he's a human goldfish

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/kenjennings/status/864313126560256000

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Baller Ina posted:

Hannity is the worst because hes the smuggest. Other pundits are just mad, Hannity just oozes smarm

Yes also that. Hannity is the worst smug douchebag punch face. There are many things he is the worst at, I suspect the list is endless...

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Spoondick posted:

butter emails with leaks and fried rice are great for bulking up

I prefer sauteed piss tape

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the president is leaking

piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Solarin posted:

this assumes somebody has a clue how to feed themselves real food and doesn't rely on frozen poo poo or fast food. If you eat pure poo poo then just exercise won't cut it

*extremely drill sergeant voice*

calories in calories out private, now eat this chilimac

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bitchell has gone full Gigyas

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864309189400813569

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trump is gonna start stress eating, going to have them give him spicer's ice cream scoop so trump has three while spicer's out in the bushes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump is a mess!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jogging makes my lungs burn. that cant be healthy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zen death robot posted:

im the atherosclerosis you'll experience at age 50

lol at me planning on living like a whole eighteen more years

Mumbling
Feb 7, 2015

That monologue bothered me. How can anyone who isn't a Trump supporter observe the campaigns and come to the "give him a chance" conclusion? Aside from just wanting to believe things will be ok, I guess.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Baller Ina posted:

hey guys remember when we shot a missile at terrorists and we missed so hard we hit a mosque and killed dozens of civilians

I don't have gifs of everyting but I grabbed a gif when that was happening. Oh remember the days...

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Trump is a WASTE

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/sarahpalinusa/status/864322019822673920

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i don't think these things have human minds, but rather answer to only a malevolent eldritch horror known as yhwh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Being rather candid

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864323041458880514

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

max headroom 2.0 finally glitched out

• Locked thread