Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Nastier Nate posted:

Ron white is funny.

The other 3 are garbage

true fact statedballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GrimGypsy posted:

a fidget spinner on your dick that spins when you pee

:frogon:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ron white is like john mccain: he's less bad than the rest of his redneck comedy tour, but he's still a fuckin poo poo rear end in a top hat who stinks poo poo and sucks my rear end in a top hat

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

multipage lifestyle chat in the ol trump thread, its almost like nothing even happened today

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

ron white is like john mccain: he's less bad than the rest of his redneck comedy tour, but he's still a fuckin poo poo rear end in a top hat who stinks poo poo and sucks my rear end in a top hat

If you get hit with a Volvo, it doesn't really matter how many situps you did that morning.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/864345670160986112

lol. Like, how are we gonna explain pre-Trump America to our kids if we survive that long?

I think we're like a month away from the Children of Men timeline so we don't have to worry about kids.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zas posted:

multipage lifestyle chat in the ol trump thread, its almost like nothing even happened today

nothing that mattered happened today

and tomorrow!

and every day!

forever and ever

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

That DICK! posted:

john mccain is right on a few things but he makes up for it by being extra wrong on others. kind of like a rand paul thing to me

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864345167112876032

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zas posted:

We're not phased by treason, he's got to go bigger.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i dont want to go against the grain here but i have to say that i prefer stocks vs guillotines for the rich/dickhead politicians

it gives the community the opportunity to show up and pee on them (peeing will be prohibited for trump)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so much for the tolerant left!!

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i prefer blue collar comedians who WEREN'T captured

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

We're not phased by treason, he's got to go bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWaC0UK5zg

If you know to 'f' the word unfazed, I'll be amazed.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

quadrophrenic posted:

i can't wait, it's the perfect time for it

idk why people didn't like AD season 4, i thought it was brilliant, and it was actually a really ominous foreshadowing of our goofy trump age

It was bad because nobody was in the same room together and they turned an ensemble comedy into 2 characters per episode

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWaC0UK5zg

If you know to 'f' the word unfazed, I'll be amazed.

fake news, etc etc liberal media get out of here

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Zas posted:

There's no point speculating about what might happen it's impossible to predict what the next day might bring in the age of TRUMP

so we react when reaching is needed and talk about life when life is needed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Addamere posted:

oh so a big story dropped today lets see what the rwm is making of it

oh right then business as usual

The white working class by and large are not only a bunch of idiots they're also chained to religious evangical Calvinism that makes them refuse to take any form of medicine to save themselves unless forced down their throats and always vote against their own interests.

Also they voted for trump who will kill us all along with them. Basically poopoo on them.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Someone please photoshop Trump's head on the dog. Also credit me tks.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/864298818887614467

is e-mails gonna be the popular halloween costume again or what

you should go as butter and a friend go as emails!

BUTTER EMAILS!!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

lol but she is fat and dumb tho.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

now we're talkin

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Harlock posted:

It was bad because nobody was in the same room together and they turned an ensemble comedy into 2 characters per episode

seems arbitrary

people don't like AD for the rich and warm character-building moments, they like it for the jokessss son

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Harlock posted:

counterpoint: international waters court in a seafood restaurant

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TwoStepBoog posted:

so what's everyone up to.
i'm listening to miles davis and watching cooking youtube videos because of the food chat

better call Saul

so good

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

More proof that horizon zero dawn is a feminist conspiracy, something something fart

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

seems arbitrary

people don't like AD for the rich and warm character-building moments, they like it for the jokessss son

I think season 4, ironically, had more character building moments than any other season. I don't know if that's good or bad, but that seems true.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/864347185801871360

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
as a member of the white working class, i lust for white working class death

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quadrophrenic posted:

seems arbitrary

I only liked Steve Holt because repetitive comedy is funny when you're high.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Nichael posted:

counterpoint: international waters court in a seafood restaurant

I mean yeah it had its moments but I felt by the end everything was so loving convoluted + I didn't get to see buster and Tobias every episode

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Al-Saqr posted:

The white working class by and large are not only a bunch of idiots they're also chained to religious evangical Calvinism that makes them refuse to take any form of medicine to save themselves unless forced down their throats and always vote against their own interests.

Also they voted for trump who will kill us all along with them. Basically poopoo on them.

the suburban petit bougeroisie voted trump in, hth

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

There's no point speculating about what might happen it's impossible to predict what the next day might bring in the age of TRUMP

so we react when reaching is needed and talk about life when life is needed

oh for sure i wasnt complaining. i think even the pussytape stuff had calmed down by the end of the day in the thread. from what i remember the only like non stop stream of talking about an incident was the piss tape revelation

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

fukin media making laws and decrees and arresting people

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Eh, we've killed cuter. Kid doesn't stand a chance.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

So sick of these god drat reboots

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

better call Saul

so good

OH gently caress

thank you for reminding me

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WBTV_News/status/862479883200606210

Oh yeah, this happened only 5 days ago lmao.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Junkyard Poodle posted:

better call Saul

so good

a fine ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

looking forward to working w/him in syria when he grows up a little

• Locked thread