Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

euphronius posted:

the underlying economic indicators are still ok so I don't see why demand for stocks would be tanking yet.

trump and congress apparently can't do anything.

what is this about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
9 mins and counting, this next tweet must be a doozy

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

That Works posted:

Imagine a rational congress where this string of events would probably fasttrack impeachment under the 25th.

The 25th is completely different from impeachment.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss posted:

i'm really torn between wanting a fasttrack impeachment just for the speedrun's sake and wanting this to drag out forever and get crazier every day

The Pod Save America folks were just talking about how impeachment prior to 2018 might actually be the worse option because Trump can energize the opposition more and enable the House Republicans to pass legislation less, compared to a President Pence that guts the country harder while managing to skate on by because he's not literally insane.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

nachos posted:

9 mins and counting, this next tweet must be a doozy

i'm picturing an SS agent wrestling with trump for his phone while he's taking a dump

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Oiled and Ready posted:

Some of us voted for this

youre a grade a moron

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It takes so long between tweets because Reince keeps trying to get the phone away from him while Bannon holds Reince back.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Top twitter trend continues to be #SethRich

2017 owns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if McMaster quits over this. Trump humiliated him and makes him look like a joke.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i'm trying to remember what politics was like in the before time

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Oiled and Ready posted:

What exactly was bad here

Not getting it

said the blind and braindead idiot

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i wish my phone could read trump tweets to me in his stupid voice

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Crusader posted:

Boring and stable.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Pod Save America folks were just talking about how impeachment prior to 2018 might actually be the worse option because Trump can energize the opposition more and enable the House Republicans to pass legislation less, compared to a President Pence that guts the country harder while managing to skate on by because he's not literally insane.

i want a 2018 where DSA backed candidates sweep both houses, they impeach the whole administration, and we wind up with a communist president lol (i believe this could happen, i believe anything can happen now)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

they're not going to impeach him before 2018. they're also not going to lose the Senate, so even if they impeach him after 2018, they won't convict. we are in the poo poo for the long-haul

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Crusader posted:

Hear the tell of Jimmy Carter man, who sold his peanut farm to avoid a potential conflict of interest

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/DLin71/status/862917963627868160

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
America's proudest big boy

https://twitter.com/NickBaumann/status/864455756875223041

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Kashuno posted:

I wonder if McMaster quits over this. Trump humiliated him and makes him look like a joke.

It might be his fetish.

Don't kink shame.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/864451993036877824

I don't know who this idiot is, but he's ... well ... an idiot

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Crusader posted:

A lot of the same, republicans loving the country over by doing nothing

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

That Tyler the Creator tweet but instead of cyber bullying it's about leaks

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Any scenario where Pence is president has the GOP tailspinning out of control and makes 2018 look really good for democrats. I'll take it!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Agrajag posted:

youre a grade a moron

No, grade A morons voted for Trump and hate Russia

So far I've gotten exactly what I voted for and a bonus 77-minute spectacle. How is that moronic?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Crusader posted:

it was dumb and boring as hell. TRUYMP!!!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
how is it that a single website has changed the landscape of politics as we know it, just what the gently caress

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Any scenario where Pence is president has the GOP tailspinning out of control and makes 2018 look really good for democrats. I'll take it!

You can always count on bad dems to gently caress things up.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I like how none of his staff seem to even bother to care to stop him from tweeting anymore even though every tweet makes them all look like gormless rubes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
FOUR MORE YEARS!

FOUR MORE YEARS!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Xelkelvos posted:

Boring and stable.

boring is good

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
trump is amazing
america's greatest president

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mdemone posted:

they're not going to impeach him before 2018. they're also not going to lose the Senate, so even if they impeach him after 2018, they won't convict. we are in the poo poo for the long-haul

you don't know what is going to happen we're getting close to the eye of the warp right now and ANYTHIGN is possible

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

https://twitter.com/jesseberney/status/864448834952450048

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Oiled and Ready posted:

Some of us voted for this

no ring

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

MSNBC making GBS threads on the Wall Street Journal for not running the president story

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump has a flat screen TV in his bathroom on the wall opposite the toilet. I didn't read that anywhere, but I know it to be true.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

MSNBC making GBS threads on the Wall Street Journal for not running the president story

Hmmm who owns the WSJ

I wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump has a flat screen TV in his bathroom on the wall opposite the toilet. I didn't read that anywhere, but I know it to be true.

He should get a Nintendo Switch

• Locked thread