Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the simulation is breaking down and normal rules dont apply, quit trying to think about what is going to happen because it's impossible to predict just enjoy the ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah I coulda sworn that Ryan said if this is true something something just a few hours ago.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump has a flat screen TV in his bathroom on the wall opposite the toilet. I didn't read that anywhere, but I know it to be true.

If he spends all this time on the shitter his rear end in a top hat must look like the inside of an overripe pomegranate

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Some of us voted for this

lmao @ you

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Nah, they never said it was bad. Because Trump did it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Oiled and Ready posted:

Hmmm who owns the WSJ

I wonder

I still find it sad and disappointing that Rupert Murdoch was allowed to buy it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/864451993036877824

I don't know who this idiot is, but he's ... well ... an idiot

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/864456824514326528

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If he spends all this time on the shitter his rear end in a top hat must look like the inside of an overripe pomegranate

Considering his age and appalling diet, I imagine he spends a non-trivial portion of his day in there.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

mdemone posted:

The 25th is completely different from impeachment.

Oops. You''re right.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Nah, they never said it was bad. Because Trump did it.

But, and just but... what if Hillary did it?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Samurai Sanders posted:

Yeah I coulda sworn that Ryan said if this is true something something just a few hours ago.

Ryan later today: "I won't comment on the President's tweets."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

when cops could be cops mlol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mdemone posted:

The 25th is completely different from impeachment.

same votes in congress iirc

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Pod Save America folks were just talking about how impeachment prior to 2018 might actually be the worse option because Trump can energize the opposition more and enable the House Republicans to pass legislation less, compared to a President Pence that guts the country harder while managing to skate on by because he's not literally insane.

Lol like they're going to admit they were dumber than dogshit for staying home in 2016 by voting to turn over Congress in 2018. They haven't even fully processed the Dem primary yet

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

boethius posted:

But, and just but... what if Hillary did it?

BURN THE WITCH

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

alright let's just go with obvious lies

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

I like how none of his staff seem to even bother to care to stop him from tweeting anymore even though every tweet makes them all look like gormless rubes

Also how they spend on this effort doing a damage control narrative only for Trump to contradict them a day later.

-Comey was fired because the DoJ recommended it!

(Day later Trump said he was the one who made the decision)

-No information was leaked to Russian officials, it's a false story

(Day Later Trump confirms he did provide the Russians with classified information)

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Pod Save America folks were just talking about how impeachment prior to 2018 might actually be the worse option because Trump can energize the opposition more and enable the House Republicans to pass legislation less, compared to a President Pence that guts the country harder while managing to skate on by because he's not literally insane.

Are people still making political calculations when Trump is literally giving away classified information to the Russians?

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

when cops could be cops mlol

that is a distinctly terrifying sentiment. i'd hate to see what this dude's ideal cops look like.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

finish your tweet bitch

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Oiled and Ready posted:

None of those are contradictory. "Facts pertaining to" doesn't need to include sources or methods.

Trump is simply building this up to be story-of-the-day like he always does.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Hmm.... "South Bronx".... "When cops could be cops".... "#MAGA".... I wonder what he's getting at

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

etalian posted:

Also how they spend on this effort doing a damage control narrative only for Trump to contradict them a day later.

-Comey was fired because the DoJ recommended it!

(Day later Trump said he was the one who made the decision)

-No information was leaked to Russian officials, it's a false story

(Day Later Trump confirms he did provide the Russians with classified information)

his staff have to all be like broken dogs at this point

good

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also does anyone else constantly confuse Mika Brzezinski with Robin Wright or am I just faceblind?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Kashuno posted:

I wonder if McMaster quits over this. Trump humiliated him and makes him look like a joke.

one could imagine him (or mattis) doing an el sisi here as well

but instead he'll just do nothing, not even resign

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Not a Children posted:

finish your tweet bitch

hold on stomachs a little rough today

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Hmm.... "South Bronx".... "When cops could be cops".... "#MAGA".... I wonder what he's getting at

I think he might have a problem with people of color.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

remember yesterday when someone was wondering where o&r went

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Also does anyone else constantly confuse Mika Brzezinski with Robin Wright or am I just faceblind?

they have similar haircuts but robin wright is an actress and mika is a bad actress.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

hold on stomachs a little rough today

Doesn't coke give you the shits?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

They have similar faces assuming you aren't attracted to women

If you are, you either are really into Mika or are really not into Robin

Both of those scenarios are weird

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpaceGoku posted:

his staff have to all be like broken dogs at this point

good

I liked the story how the PR staff locked themselves in their offices when a swarm of reporters walked into the White House.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

They definitely look alike

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Ok so

1. Someone finally wrestled TRUMP's phone away
2. This is a real big tweet
3. TRUMP doesn't know how ellipsis work

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Good morning day crew, I had this terrible dream last night that our president did a treason. Pretty crazy, right?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

boethius posted:

I think he might have a problem with people of color.

oh wooooooooord?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FAUXTON posted:

Lol like they're going to admit they were dumber than dogshit for staying home in 2016 by voting to turn over Congress in 2018. They haven't even fully processed the Dem primary yet

I don't know if you've listened to them lately (frankly I don't blame you, I swore off from them for a good two months while I underwent my own D&D-to-CSPAM penitence) but it's kind of amusing in a nihilist kind of way to hear them gripe about the spinelessness of the House and Senate Democrats. I'm holding out for the eventual DSA conversion once Schumer disappoints them hard enough.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what is DSA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

zen death robot posted:

Someone took his phone away

• Locked thread