Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Hodgepodge posted:

the dark secret here is that there's evidently tons of anime about sports and food and normal poo poo

it's western anime fandom that selects out the perverted poo poo and shoves it at us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Mitch is so evil it's kind of interesting

you can't even make turtle soup out of him, he's shell through and through

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

Is there an actual play here besides McConnell trolling?

Garland is a judge on the DC district court so removing him allows trump to appoint a shill in his place and shift the balance, allowing all manner of horseshit decisions to sail through.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i suppose that yes, in a sense i am being trolled, but i was hoping they could troll the republicans

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
l m a o

nothing matters

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol trump was recording the meeting, so there were also the transcripts and whatnot that needed to be edited

like probably a dozen people heard the initial leak and probably more when people went "oh poo poo what did he say i need to make sure so play it for me in particular"

Oh, they were striking references out of internal memos and trying to limit the full transcript to only certain people. That was in the WaPo report. They know how bad Trump hosed up.

Perfectly Safe posted:

Probably killed a prostitute in the last 24 hours or something, people should stop freaking out.

In the last 24 hours, who's going to notice? This is prime hooker-killing weather.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tom Gorman posted:

what was the anime where there is a men army and a women army and they have starships and the starships connect and bang each other or something

i don't even know what to google here

Vandread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I doubt Lavrov allowed the meeting to be recorded

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i'm on the edge of my seat, where's the tweet

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Garland is not giving up his current position.

gregday
May 23, 2003

did our dumb pisspig of a president die of a stroke between tweets

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
mcconnell's head needs to hang from the lincoln memorial before anyone else's

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

fits my needs posted:

can't tell if GiP or TFR poster level of smart 🤔

please don't lump GIP in with gun fetishists.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hmm lifetime appointment at prestigious court or chief sleuth for Russian piss boy and nazi elf

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This. GIP posters just have one gun. There are many like it, but that one is theirs.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I also like how there are a bunch of clips from various Senators reacting to the news like it's someone watching something terrible for the first time.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Somewhere, Sean Spicer contemplates his hands

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

it's hilarious how open of a power play it is

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Not every rectangle is a square

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

can't tell if GiP or TFR poster level of smart 🤔

gently caress what if I post in C-SPAM, GiP, and TFR oh gently caress

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I did a thing posted:

I bet Gorsuch would make a great FBI director

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jpaceDC/status/864470981154402305

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Office Pig posted:

All their other transparent power plays worked out perfectly.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guys nevermind trump you know whats really big news

SAMURAI loving JACK

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/AP/status/864470862141022208

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
It has been over an hour.
loving weak.
Make the tweet fat man.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Oiled and Ready posted:

My EC map was within like 2 states of complete accuracy and I predicted the winner

How attuned were you to the "American voter" last time, hoss?

LOL

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864471753355079681

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I did a thing posted:

mcconnell is just shilling for the right wing media he knows it won't happen

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

euphronius posted:

hmm lifetime appointment at prestigious court or chief sleuth for Russian piss boy and nazi elf where i can get fired for no reason at all

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

not checkbox voted one

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

lol o&r is he dumbest loving law student and i hope when he tries to get a job someone in the Kentucky legal community shows his dumbfuck posts to the hiring partner with a note that says is this who you would trust with your clients confidential info

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Hodgepodge posted:

the dark secret here is that there's evidently tons of anime about sports and food and normal poo poo

it's western anime fandom that selects out the perverted poo poo and shoves it at us
I really hate animes (barring studio ghibli & gundam) but one of the best tv shows I've seen in the past few years was an anime about ping pong

i also saw a really good one about space garbagemen that was pretty hard science & dealt with injustice and inequality among space- and earth-folk

everything else is bad.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Robert Plant posted:

Somewhere, Sean Spicer contemplates his hands

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

this is art

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Office Pig posted:

It's like if Mike Tomlin had suggested that Tom Brady should be the next FBI director and everyone took him seriously for some reason

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who is Seth rich

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

euphronius posted:

who is Seth rich
Another of Crooked's murder victims

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

euphronius posted:

who is Seth rich

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Seth RIch? This is Seth Rich speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought the chief engineer—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

boethius posted:

If Garland goes to the FBI it opens up his judicial seat which they can fill with some alt-right maniac.

And Trump can immediately fire Garland and replace him with another lifetime appointed moderate or liberal judge to open up another vacancy for a fundie lunatic.

• Locked thread