Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WPJohnWagner/status/864474364791726081

quote:

The conference, which as in the past will take over the basement of the Four Seasons hotel*, will kick off with a speech from Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and end with a speech from Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), both in their 40s and elected to their high-profile jobs in 2013. About half of the rest of Tuesday’s speakers are considered potential 2020 presidential candidates: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), and Gov. Terry MacAuliffe (D-Va.). Gov. Steve Bullock (D-Mont.), whose 2016 reelection victory gave Democrats one of their few reasons to cheer in a rural state, will also get a set piece speech.

sweet jesus america is so hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Gonna be funny when the biggest organization having trouble hiring is the White House because nobody wants to put up with Old Man Trump's insanity and gastric problems. Being thrown under the bus constantly is one thing, but imagine having to do it by some geriatric clown with a lovely wig who thinks he's the best human being ever.

I imagine there's a few security guys always around Trump just to stop people from punching him to the ground and kicking him in the face.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DrPlump posted:

They are going to stop using computers and the internet entirely? Or did they just mean they would stop intentionally sharing intel with US?

The US has stuff like the 5 eyes agreement after WWII for sharing of intel.

If other countries fear that Trump will continue to leak intel, they will most likely cutback their intel sharing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

As you wish: :justpost:

my man

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/864477604652470272

Now, don't get too angry at your Republican officials! You might get arrested! Just like that reporter guy and Tom Price lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Addamere posted:

how does this differ from mens fashion just changing to be more casual and why is it a story

http://paulgraham.com/submarine.html

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

down with Kampala Harris for sure

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Staffer tweet lmao

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Both murder and Russian collusion are crimes, so...

I'm all for a proper investigation into the Seth Rich thing, it is a bit suspicious, but dragging it out and yelling about it now is blatant deflection.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

etalian posted:

highly compensated bad dem consultants.

the joke loses its magic if you give the obvious answer :(

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
cartoon writerman: this time-traveling samurai... fucks!!!
cartoon watcherboys: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
At this trajectory, we will arrive at a point where Trump is trying to launch nukes, McMaster kills him, and we all just call McMaster "King Slayer" and let him keep doing his job and no charges are brought forward.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Trump: Mainstream media makes poo poo up all the time!!! *confirms media stories via twitter*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

XK posted:

Both murder and Russian collusion are crimes, so...

I'm all for a proper investigation into the Seth Rich thing, it is a bit suspicious, but dragging it out and yelling about it now is blatant deflection.

given how these things usually go i'm guessing trump somehow personally killed him because russia

because it's always projection o clock

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
guys ok fine look, yes lots of sad or sick things are happening right now but i only have one word to say

hitler

yeah you think about that

*drops mic to riotous deafening applause*

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
who needs an investigation when it is clear that clinton killed him with her bare hands

also please watch my latest 33 minute video about pizzagate

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

original was on cartoon network back when toonami was a thing (idk if it still is but if so then uhh idk what year sorry)

i guess they made a reboot?

final season after like 15 years, they're showing on Adult Swim and giving it TV-MA so they can finally use blood and romantic themes

mostly it's someone taking the blinders off their crew and tell them to go full samurai movie, the first four episodes are legitimately art

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this rules

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how do I watch adult swim. it seems to have good shows.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chokes McGee posted:

final season after like 15 years, they're showing on Adult Swim and giving it TV-MA so they can finally use blood and romantic themes

mostly it's someone taking the blinders off their crew and tell them to go full samurai movie, the first four episodes are legitimately art

better or worse than samurai x

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

idk kristian gillibrand kind of looks like gillian anderson, that's worth a vote alone

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
But What If The Democraps

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ramadu posted:

why? does he have to be gay now?

all true samurai know that love between men is the truer love

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Trump spewing out classified info is technically legal, but the terms of removing a president aren't really centered on technical legalities. It may have been technically legal for him to share whatever info his stupid brain decided to puke out, but that doesn't make it not treason.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

does it still have a screaming shadowman and a samurai being rad as hell though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Hulu, their website, or cable. Go watch the Eric Andre Show and report back.

Serf
May 5, 2011

pointing out their hypocrisy has worked so well in the past lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

XK posted:

Trump spewing out classified info is technically legal, but the terms of removing a president aren't really centered on technical legalities. It may have been technically legal for him to share whatever info his stupid brain decided to puke out, but that doesn't make it not treason.

Republicans will not impeach for this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Tartakovsky: The show will mature with its audience.

Its audience: Bad news.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

pointing out their hypocrisy has worked so well in the past lol

Well, you see when Trevor Noah points it out its different because he's such a funny and likable host that a lot of Americans can relate to. :q:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i sent an email once, now i'm dead and super gay

let this be a lesson

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Tartakovsky: The show will mature with its audience.

Its audience: Bad news.

FAU I don't always agree with you but god drat do I appreciate your pithiness when I do

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
gg go next

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

its on cartoon network starting at 7 PM CST

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

euphronius posted:

pretty sure its all free on cartoon network

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also the new season of samurai jack owns

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yinlock posted:

Man it still bugs me how that episode ended with Jack just owning Aku and then it was totally ignored and never mentioned again

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
is there anything interesting to watch today other than spicey time

for some reason I thought comey was supposed to talk as a civilian today but i think maybe i made that up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

MALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE

• Locked thread