Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

does it still have a screaming shadowman and a samurai being rad as hell though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

The trailer for the last episode is just Jack finally seeing him again and him corrupting the lady friend by Jack's side to have her fight him To The Death

lol at anyone who still thinks 2020 won't be Celebrities Vs Celebrities: This Time For the White House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Crusader posted:

AND SO THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO WHEN THINGS MATTERED, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS *TRUMP*

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

if only the dems had a troll game this strong

they do, unfortunately dems apparently didn't want to vote for a troll in the general

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
spicer's gonna bring in some no name jerk before stepping up to the podium to say 'thanks bye' and disappearing into the mist

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

👏 THIS 👏 IS 👏 WHAT 👏 YOU 👏GET 👏 WHEN 👏 YOU 👏 DON'T 👏 VOTE 👏 IN 👏 PRIMARIES

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

dehumanize and face to gibbis

Caught a bit of that thread right now. I think the consensus there is that Russia is good and our friend.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

Caught a bit of that thread right now. I think the consensus there is that Russia is good and our friend.

/pol/ agrees so it must be true

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

The trailer for the last episode is just Jack finally seeing him again and him corrupting the lady friend by Jack's side to have her fight him To The Death

yah and it was great, finally culminated this season's themes of "you have failed and everyone you care about ends up dying because of you." he finally gets sick of it and just tosses his sword down for aku to pick up rather than kill her

show finale this Saturday is going to be incredible, Scotsman gonna show up and call him a WEE LITTLE BABBY until he gets back into the fight

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Nichael posted:

Republicans will not impeach for this.

Yeah, I know, but, gently caress, the Republicans could get their agenda through so much more easily with Pence as President. They wouldn't have to deal with a mentally ill person who is constantly torpedoing everyone around him.

At this point, I'm pretty sure, even if the hammer comes down, Trump will get off on mental illness. There's no excuse for the rest of them.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

The US has stuff like the 5 eyes agreement after WWII for sharing of intel.

If other countries fear that Trump will continue to leak intel, they will most likely cutback their intel sharing.

What about the traffic that passes through US internet backbones that are known to be tapped by the NSA?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

👏 THIS 👏 IS 👏 WHAT 👏 YOU 👏GET 👏 WHEN 👏 YOU 👏 DON'T 👏 VOTE 👏 IN 👏 PRIMARIES

elected women and other minorities ??

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
trump is so good at being so bad

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump is allowed to "gently caress up intelligence sharing" at will, and the only reason there are issues is that a private conversation in the Oval was leaked anonymously to a rag by WH Staff or US intel.

Russia is an ally regarding ISIS, and it is common to share things with allies that other allies told you not to share. Flynn did it and didn't even get in a lick of trouble while under Obama, presumably because such "major transgressions" happen all the time.

There are like 5 important cities in Syria and he mentioned which one, big whoop. Was it Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, or Raqqa? Wow, now Russia must know Mohammed Al-Whatever is the informant!

Idk why anyone thinks this is a thing compared to Trump's potential obstruction of justice admission last week. At worst, Trump did something legal and dumb, the details of which were then leaked with little regard for how much worse it may make it "because America deserves to know".

Sounds like something no one who isn't already on the "impeach 45" train already will care about.

god drat you're a moron

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/864467828086374402

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

XK posted:

Yeah, I know, but, gently caress, the Republicans could get their agenda through so much more easily with Pence as President. They wouldn't have to deal with a mentally ill person who is constantly torpedoing everyone around him.

At this point, I'm pretty sure, even if the hammer comes down, Trump will get off on mental illness. There's no excuse for the rest of them.

at this point we need to storm the goddamn Bastille because I'm pretty sure that's the only way we finally rid ourselves of these clowns

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

triple sulk posted:

yeah nothing is gonna come from this. if even at least the dem members of congress started seriously calling for potential impeachment/25th amendment then we could start taking it seriously but it's just "disturbing" like it always is and now he's gonna do something even dumber because this proves he can get away with whatever the gently caress he wants

this poo poo is never going to play out that quickly. sitting senators aren't going to see a WaPo story and start shouting for impeachment.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shageletic posted:

think about the kind of people who would believe this. think really hard. you know deep down the reason they think this

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DrPlump posted:

What about the traffic that passes through US internet backbones that are known to be tapped by the NSA?

lol if you don't use VPNs and/or Tor in this day and age

(doesn't prevent end to end attacks though)

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

DrPlump posted:

Other allied countries don't just gather and send their intelligence via hotmail.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Addamere posted:

how does this differ from mens fashion just changing to be more casual and why is it a story

umm...not sure if you noticed it had "millennials" in the article, that's why it's news.

*gets back to work on his reporting assignments*
*Starts first sentence of first paragraph by typing "Millenials".
*Thinks that's a good start*
*breaks for lunch*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Serf posted:

think about the kind of people who would believe this. think really hard. you know deep down the reason they think this
They love borscht. And who can blame them?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

elected women and other minorities ??

Yeah it doesn't exactly seem that terrible.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

brugroffil posted:

this poo poo is never going to play out that quickly. sitting senators aren't going to see a WaPo story and start shouting for impeachment.

oh day crew and your "mattering" <:razz:~

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Get ready for Pres. T-Mac on the tarmac.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
There's usually no Spicey Time when the president has a joint two-question-apiece press conference with some foreign leader, so I'm guessing he's breathing a sigh of relief that Erdogan is here today.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank god for erdogsn !!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i hate olbermann more than trump

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

wow gbs is even worse than i remembered

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

thank god for erdogsn !!

between this and China being the adult in the room I have no idea which way is up any more

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

they're dumb dumb poopy pants people?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fidel Castronaut posted:

There's usually no Spicey Time when the president has a joint two-question-apiece press conference with some foreign leader, so I'm guessing he's breathing a sigh of relief that Erdogan is here today.

Poor bastard is probably shackled in the pizza dungeon so he can't escape

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Wrong spelling of pee

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
honk honk

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump!!!! *click*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
olbermann is pretty insufferable

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it's weird how so many progressives in this thread are perpetually mad at women and minorities

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe posted:

olbermann is pretty insufferable

hes a bit too inside baseball for some people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
We're not going to get that second part of the tweet, are we? :smith: