Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 210 days!

Squizzle posted:

maybe weve misunderstood and bannon read this

it would explain a lot if he thought corruption works like it does in blizzard games

e: you cannot defeat me for my lord ed balls gives me pooooowwwweeerrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Not gonna lie: hope I look that good in a crop top at 64

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

rear end cobra posted:

world leaders are such weirdos

this makes him better not worse what the hell thailand

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Serf posted:

i feel like i missed the train on this olbermann guy. what's his deal

SIR,

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fullhouse posted:

damnit she's qualified!! she's a WONK!! she TALKS ABOUT BORING THINGS!!!!!

this described half the insufferable idiots in d&d and i would not watch them news at me !!

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

Lastgirl posted:

this, stop compromising with Big Evil~

But if we win by stooping to their level, what have we really won????

Meanwhile, a hellfire missile detonates a orphanage in Pakistan.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Anyone want to wager on the negative effect on productivity this administration has had across the country. I feel like I literally cannot think about anything else right now and though I know I'm among other political-fueled junkies in this place it has to be a more widespread problem, no?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I just want a cable newsman to go on air every night 5 nights a week and call the president a bitchmade rear end in a top hat, is that too much

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, this is why "I'm the president and I can declassify whatever I want" isn't sufficient. If we get another 9/11 because Trump has cut us off from the rest of the world's intelligence, then good loving luck to republicans.

Yeah, good luck winning when all they have is control of all branches of government, 90% of local media, gerrymandering, voter suppression and the absolute stupidest voters on the planet.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

at this point we need to storm the goddamn Bastille because I'm pretty sure that's the only way we finally rid ourselves of these clowns

But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

who cares if olbermann called trump a dumbass fucker, that's what he is

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

listen pal

America deserves Trump! *bigdogjammingindexfingerpawintoyourchest*

im the big dog logo pissing on itself in the corner

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

rear end cobra posted:

lol the dog has more clothes on.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

XK posted:

I knew Trump was an idiot before, but that season of the Apprentice makes me irrationally angry still to this day. He picked a stupid emotional manipulator who colluded with her daughter to screech about things, over a top poker player who planned out everything with meticulous detail.

who loving cares about Trumps garbage show lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rear end cobra posted:

this isn't weird, this is hypernormal

gettin real day crew goddamn

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Addamere posted:

this described half the insufferable idiots in d&d and i would not watch them news at me !!

those insufferable idiots loving love maddow and are her (and NPR's) intended audience

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

listen pal

America deserves Trump! *bigdogjammingindexfingerpawintoyourchest*

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Yinlock posted:

<in extremely Democrat voice>
Decorum!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Anyone want to wager on the negative effect on productivity this administration has had across the country. I feel like I literally cannot think about anything else right now and though I know I'm among other political-fueled junkies in this place it has to be a more widespread problem, no?

Ummmm why worry about it if you can't do anything about it? just :rznv:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Im pretty sure I've seen articles posted in this thread saying exactly that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

Yeah, good luck winning when all they have is control of all branches of government, 90% of local media, gerrymandering, voter suppression and the absolute stupidest voters on the planet.

2nd stupidest, turkey voted to make their trump a dictator

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

perhaps this week's inevitable barrage of "what do trump voters think about all this? We visited an abandoned coal town in Big Hick, KY to find out" articles can inform you on this

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Anyone want to clarify why they hate maddow other than "optics" (smart woman wearing pant suit and seeming "smug")?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

<in extremely Democrat voice>
Decorum!

When they go low, we go High!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

never understood why people like maddow

she is like the definition of a smug smartass, and every image macro or op-ed or other media thing about her is awful awful awful

maybe she is a nice lady in real life but her public news anchor persona is really bad for anything other than preaching to a choir

Maddie is incredibly smug but she's the only person on cable news who does any real journalism. She is good.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Yinlock posted:

he does look like one

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mr. Pool posted:

But if we win by stooping to their level, what have we really won????

Meanwhile, a hellfire missile detonates a orphanage in Pakistan.

When they go low, we go high

only problem is you're right there with them so yer high is is basically back to square one, good job

Serf
May 5, 2011

oh i was hoping olbermann was like an alex jones type

we need that sort of energy on the left

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/864486706690625537

https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/864483558672539648

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

i have some bad news

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean the usa would absolutely vote for giving trump dictatorship but still

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lastgirl posted:

this, stop compromising with Big Evil~

especially after they refused to compromise with us for eight years, to very obviously great success

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

anecdotally here about myself, but i have on average devoted multiple hours per day to reading this thread and otherwise thinking about and reading about trump since he descended the golden escalator so yeah

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
you can call someone a motherfucker while maintaining the solemnity of a gravedigger, as this situation merits

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 210 days!

rear end cobra posted:

i'm the comedy/tragedy thing going on with those two guards' faces

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

deathbysnusnu posted:

Anyone want to clarify why they hate maddow other than "optics" (smart woman wearing pant suit and seeming "smug")?

She gets smug over nothingburgers, which then takes away impact from the already bountiful stream of Actual Trump Fuckups

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

*second movement of beethoven's 9th inexplicably starts playing*

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

Maddie is incredibly smug but she's the only person on cable news who does any real journalism. She is good.

If Maddow was an old white guy in an ill fitted suit and a bald spot, c-spam couldn't suck his dick hard enough.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

deathbysnusnu posted:

Saying things that I agree with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

oh i was hoping olbermann was like an alex jones type

we need that sort of energy on the left

Keith is the last place to look my friend

#RESISTANCE