Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Lastgirl posted:

The Rock Cultivated His Public Image for almost 3 Decades And Now It Is Time He Should Be President

it's his turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So we're just straight-up actually doing Idiocracy then?

Couldn't it at least be one of those secretly smart celebrities like Vin Diesel or something?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fullhouse posted:

I just want a cable newsman to go on air every night 5 nights a week and call the president a bitchmade rear end in a top hat, is that too much

Yeah because Olbermann ended up reading bullshit poetry instead of continuing to call Bush a bitchmade rear end in a top hat.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/864490008518029312

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

703 posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864489505998458880

Happy about McMaster, sad about Spicey time :(

lmao they know spicer is going to get ravaged and look like a huge moron

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CAROL posted:

a turkish dude i used to know would always offer to rub my shoulders and he would get v. close and it was uncomfortable and i once had to fight free from his incredibly misplaced hands

what im saying is i hope trump gets to experience this with erdogan, the King Turk

I've seen Lawrence of Arabia! I know what they're into :bernin:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

There is a lot of people who could beat Trump or any other gently caress-o who has run in past 8 elections. None of those people will run because it is soul sucking and ruins the lives of your own family.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

XK posted:

Somebody sprinted into the room, smacked the phone out of his hand, and stomped it to pieces.

He probably has a room full of phones just for situations like this. making GBS threads on McMattis this morning to assert he has every right to leak whatever the hell he wants is as presidential as it gets.

e: McMaster? McMatters?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm gay for maddow

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Fullhouse posted:

Rachel Maddow was made in a factory as a perfect specimen for the standard Democratic party voter audience and cut from the NotWhiteMan cloth so idiots like you will defend her for free because she's oppressed

Let's just cut to the post where you call her a neoliberal and we agree to disagree. I have heard jack poo poo about any actual reporting people disliked other than they didn't think it was bomb shelly enough. Literally no one else on tv has to defend doing a regular show 5 nights a week with a long form journalism format for having "nothingburgers". You wouldn't like her if she just parroted the latest Washington Post news of the week like everyone else.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Donny, have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

"actually both parties are bad if you think about it which is why I vote Green Party"
- poo poo straight white millennials say

-what my friend who is a high school teacher said when he voted for Jill Stein in November

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

how do you feel about having your words tuckered or kyled

normally i would but im all tuckered out

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"actually both parties are bad if you think about it which is why I vote Libertarian Party"
- poo poo straight white millennials say

ftfy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the number that matter is what trump would get. the other number is just a priest vote. the rock wouldn't actually win

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Origami Dali posted:

betting McMaster doesn't take more than 3 questions

Wouldn't surprise me to see McMaster resign publicly

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

The Rock Cultivated His Public Image for almost 3 Decades And Now It Is Time He Should Be President

Do You Smell What the Rock is Cooking? American Prosperity

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TRUMP IMPEACH THAT BITCH!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Couldn't it at least be one of those secretly smart celebrities like Vin Diesel or something?

does vin diesel even have eyebrows

i honestly dont know

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Addamere posted:

'hate republicans' != 'personally involved in politics'

if you're not motivated by spite, hatred, and a generalized malice for the people who disagree with you then they'll crush you and take everything you love

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I've never been into Maddow, but Trump turned my moderate Republican-voting mom and libertarian/republican-voting dad into nightly Maddow watchers.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312?lang=en

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Serf posted:

too bad he's a republican

He'll be running as an Independent or some poo poo in 2020, don't worry. Dems will even lose the next presidency post-Trump

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Vin had a tantrum feud with Dwayne. Guarantee that's going to be the 2024 presidential race, incumbent Dwayne vs newcomer Vin

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deathbysnusnu posted:

Let's just cut to the post where you call her a neoliberal and we agree to disagree. I have heard jack poo poo about any actual reporting people disliked other than they didn't think it was bomb shelly enough. Literally no one else on tv has to defend doing a regular show 5 nights a week with a long form journalism format for having "nothingburgers". You wouldn't like her if she just parroted the latest Washington Post news of the week like everyone else.

this is a fair criticism of criticism against those who criticize maddow

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

so poo poo you say? :laugh:

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

The People's Elbow will resonate through every American Home, one campaign stop at a time

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

oh i was hoping olbermann was like an alex jones type

we need that sort of energy on the left

Olbermann was Maddow's mentor, and he's the basis for the Will McAvoy Newsroom character.

That should fill you in

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

rear end cobra posted:

world leaders are such weirdos

lol thailands leader is one of those hosed up idiots who wear clothes specifically to show off tattoos

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
know your role and shut your mouth... paul ryan

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

actually both are bad

papercut vs amputation and idiot fuckers keep complaining that those are the choices and then complaining more when they're walking around minus an arm

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
We should have that "No Confidence" option that other countries to see how many people would pick neither candidate if it meant that in the event that choice got a majority, we'd do a redo of the election or something.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

do you smell the rock im cooking? don't tell the police plz

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relevant Tangent posted:

if you're not motivated by spite, hatred, and a generalized malice for the people who disagree with you then they'll crush you and take everything you love

:(

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Vin vs Dwayne 2020 being written into the Fast and Furious films would be the best possible world I could imagine.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

brugroffil posted:

I've never been into Maddow, but Trump turned my moderate Republican-voting mom and libertarian/republican-voting dad into nightly Maddow watchers.

I've got some bad news, bucko - your parents are both neoconservative, and so is 2017 Rachel Maddow.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Yinlock posted:

who cares though

really angry white dudes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CAROL posted:

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

hatred and spite are the only things keeping me going. i want to win to make things better for people, sure, but really i just want to see them lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

eonwe posted:

a chicken in every pot

• Locked thread