Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

rape isnt funny you loving animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Fartbox posted:

rape isnt funny you loving animal

Ahem.

https://youtu.be/fwMukKqx-Os

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
When can we make rape and all other unpleasant topics off limits for comedy?! Mods?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I would figure out a way to poo poo in my own mouth on live tv for $70mil

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

You'd eat poo poo for money? Not only that, but infront of the world and have it recorded for all time? How shameful. Imagine your kids watching that tape, their father, on his knees eating his own feces because another man is waving some money in his face. How sad. How depressing.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I might be known as the guy who ate poo poo forever but I bet the bartender at my tropical beach house wouldn't dare to say it to my face. also I would tell my kids to pull themselves up by their poopstraps and chew on some turds if they wanna make something of themselves.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

The correct answer was that you'd use a part of your newfound fortune to find and collect all evidence of your "Turd Event" ever happening and destroy it completely

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Seth MacFarlane doesn't have a lot to do with American Dad does he? I'd defend him for that, but I gather he doesn't do much more than a voice on that show.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Oh god I just got that roger the alien was doing straight up paul lynde for the past ten or whatever years.

e: but nevermind that where's the next RLM video? The one where they call one of us king turd?

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 15:42 on May 16, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Lavender posted:

Seth MacFarlane doesn't have a lot to do with American Dad does he? I'd defend him for that, but I gather he doesn't do much more than a voice on that show.

he writes some episodes and his sister writes some episodes and after knowing that there's a lot of episodes that feel very family guy and a lot that feel smarter than what seth macfarlane usually writes

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I am really dreading the gang's review of Wonder Woman. They will blast it because they are biased against the DC

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Berious posted:

I am really dreading the gang's review of Wonder Woman. They will blast it because they are biased against the DC

Also because they're sexist anti-semites too, probably.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Also because it'll be complete garbage

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Dude, come on.

Like have you seen her bracelets??

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Berious posted:

Well, I think they'll probably end up comparing it to the first Captain America, which was good if not great. Unfortunately, we're probably not going to get a Wonder Woman 2 that's as good as The Winter Soldier.

If they blast it, it's cause it's bad. There's no bias, the DC films are just actually worse than the Marvel ones, despite the overall formulaic approach that Marvel uses. It's a formula for a reason.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

They are infinitely worse. Even iron man 2 is less revolting than BVS

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

They are infinitely worse. Even iron man 2 is less revolting than BVS

I'm the odd one out who loving loves Iron Man 2, everyone else seems to have decided it is the "worst" of the new Marvel flicks.

I thought Dr. Strange has been the worst one thus far, it was the first one I remember being bored during. Avengers 2 has some pacing issues too thanks to the future movies they have to set up, like Thor's dumb vision.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Heh, looks like someone doesn't get that Wonder Woman is actually about Zizek somehow. :smug:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

WampaLord posted:

I'm the odd one out who loving loves Iron Man 2, everyone else seems to have decided it is the "worst" of the new Marvel flicks.

I thought Dr. Strange has been the worst one thus far, it was the first one I remember being bored during. Avengers 2 has some pacing issues too thanks to the future movies they have to set up, like Thor's dumb vision.

I think Iron Man 2 very noticeably suffered from the writers strike. There's literally no plot. Iron Man 3 is my favourite of all then though.

I agree that Dr. Strange sucks. It does nothing clever or original with its concept. Avengers 2 is definitely a low tier one. Civil War did the same thing a million times better.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao:

"Oh hi... Jay"

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1s4zrjlzWg

Len's back \o/

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
How do people tell all the Marvel movies apart? Apart from the few that actually do something different(namely GotG), they're just a blur of generic mild entertainment to me.

Iron Man 2 is the one with like a 100 iron man suits right? Winter Soldier is the russian guy with a robot arm and he fights Captain America in like a dam or some russian military jail? Or was that the one with the giant illuminati airships? Was it the second or third Avengers that has a robot guy lifting a city into the sky? If I don't look it up it's all just CGI costume man punches CGI robot/monster.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I find it loving hilarious people like iron Man 3, I feel like if RLM didn't do a review on it everyone would hate it as much as 2 because it really is poo poo. Pepper Potts gets unexplained superpowers for 5 minutes to be a deus ex machina, Guy Pearce is in it for 10 minutes hamming it up as a super villain, most of the movie is Tony Stark doing fuckall and being a whiny bitch, and of course the 100 iron Man suits which look like they're no stronger than paper-mache and served essentially no purpose.

Really loving dumb movie.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Comics movies are all bad.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bloom posted:

How do people tell all the Marvel movies apart? Apart from the few that actually do something different(namely GotG), they're just a blur of generic mild entertainment to me.

Iron Man 2 is the one with like a 100 iron man suits right? Winter Soldier is the russian guy with a robot arm and he fights Captain America in like a dam or some russian military jail? Or was that the one with the giant illuminati airships? Was it the second or third Avengers that has a robot guy lifting a city into the sky? If I don't look it up it's all just CGI costume man punches CGI robot/monster.

its just like soda pop for ur eyes!!!!!!! u cant tell em apart

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bloom posted:

People act like it's some superhuman feat to watch and remember movies. It's really not hard at all.

Goons are bad at watching stuff, though, based on how many loving dumb questions I see in TVIV threads.

dreezy posted:

Len's back \o/

Hopefully this stops the dumb idea that he secretly hated them because he didn't laugh a lot during his first BotW.

E: VVV Yea, Len owns. You can tell he just loves kung fu and action to an insane degree.

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 16, 2017

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
len is a cool guy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Comics movies are all bad.

Some are more bad than others.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Please be careful when typing in the Black Cougar website URL

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

vermin posted:

Please be careful when typing in the Black Cougar website URL

Hell naw dude i know what i want

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

a bone to pick posted:

I find it loving hilarious people like iron Man 3, I feel like if RLM didn't do a review on it everyone would hate it as much as 2 because it really is poo poo. Pepper Potts gets unexplained superpowers for 5 minutes to be a deus ex machina, Guy Pearce is in it for 10 minutes hamming it up as a super villain, most of the movie is Tony Stark doing fuckall and being a whiny bitch, and of course the 100 iron Man suits which look like they're no stronger than paper-mache and served essentially no purpose.

It's a Shane Black movie and it owns

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

:agreed: Its really no better or worse than 2.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

WampaLord posted:

People act like it's some superhuman feat to watch and remember movies. It's really not hard at all.

Goons are bad at watching stuff, though, based on how many loving dumb questions I see in TVIV threads.

There's plenty of movies I remember perfectly well from 10+ years ago, but when they keep doing the same thing with the same actors over and over again it gets difficult.

I wish I lived in the timeline where Judge Dredd was the hip cool comic book to make movies off and we had a bunch of competent action movies to see. People being violently murdered is way more fun than family friendly CGI-fests.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

It's a Shane Black movie and it owns

Yeah I love 3. Big Shane black fan, kiss kiss bang bang is such a classic.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The stuff with Tony and the kid is excellent, Ben Kingsley is excellent. the rest is a similar quality to 2.

2 had excellent stuff too, I thought Sam Rockwell was loving great in it.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Len isn't very funny

He has the Jack problem of intruding constantly

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Len isn't very funny

He has the Jack problem of intruding constantly

Is he still talking over people constantly? I havent watched yet.

*Is Len*

*Sits with arms crossed the whole time*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

bloom posted:

People being violently murdered is way more fun than family friendly CGI-fests.

Go see Guardians 2, it's both.

• Locked thread