Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lmao 2024 election is gonna be Mario vs Donkey Kong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Where's the Bernie poll ppp you rat fucks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%3D7545%23pti36

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

ambient robot posted:

lmao 2024 election is gonna be Mario vs Donkey Kong

I was hoping for Kanye vs Anthony Weiner

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Oh lol it was in the full article

quote:

He does particularly poorly against Joe Biden (54/40 deficit) and Bernie Sanders (52/39 deficit.) There's significant defection from people who voted for Trump in November in each of those match ups- 15% of Trump voters say they'd choose Sanders over him and 14% say they'd choose Biden over him.

Edit:thx

Dial-a-Dog fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 16, 2017

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
spicey's out with the chickenpox :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Oh lol it was in the full article

Someone post one of those giant Hmm face gifs for me please

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

NOOOOOoooooooo

is this... Is this the day the lols died?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nah McMaster will be funny too because he'll say incredibly stupid poo poo but in his I'm a general authoritarian way. Mega lols

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Polling was done over the weekend, so no reaction to yesterday in these numbers. :o:

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

The Rock is friends with tons of people in the military and very pro military and the first thing he talked about when asked about the presidency is that we need a strong leader, like him. Which I'm pretty sure are huge warning signs that someone wants to become a dictator.

So of course he'll probably crush it in any American election lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Stealth Tiger posted:

The Rock is friends with tons of people in the military and very pro military and the first thing he talked about when asked about the presidency is that we need a strong leader, like him. Which I'm pretty sure are huge warning signs that someone wants to become a dictator.

Good, I'm glad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's a republican so if he runs it guarantees trump is gone

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/864462838429102080

Very mysterious.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Malinois posted:

Polling was done over the weekend, so no reaction to yesterday in these numbers. :o:

I love that this is the response any time polling data is shown because there's so much poo poo going on all the time with Trump that no poll can ever be up to date enough.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Dammit no Spicer but he needs a break - the man is undoubtedly going to die from a stress-related brainpop quite soon. I don't know who the other sacrificial lamb is but looking forward to the press bukakke anyway.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Stealth Tiger posted:

lol we'd be in the "Celebrity Era" of politics

well i say "era" but all he has to do is be a better leader than Trump, which he will be, and the U.S will never elect another boring-rear end person as president again. Good for the people, bad for the country

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Can we just skip to Camacho?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

henpod posted:

Dammit no Spicer but he needs a break - the man is undoubtedly going to die from a stress-related brainpop quite soon. I don't know who the other sacrificial lamb is but looking forward to the press bukakke anyway.

He's a national security advisor who was the only one in the WH to release a statement yesterday, which said that Trump did not release classified info to the Russians.

That presser is gonna be hella awkward.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'll vote for the Rock if and and only if he throws him off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage Mankind style

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

He admitted it lmaoooooohfeyhvsayknv

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Mother loving proof even Spuds McKenzie, the beer dog would have beat Trump

I don't think there is a Republican alive that could ever hate Hillary quite as much as I do

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm more interested in the Tom Hanks v Zuckerberg 2019 primary.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I agree that we need a strong leader.

Replace the primaries and debates with cow tossing, refrigerator carrying, and jumbo jet pulling.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

sugar free jazz posted:

He admitted it lmaoooooohfeyhvsayknv

ikr its v good

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Cthulu Carl posted:

I agree that we need a strong leader.

Replace the primaries and debates with cow tossing, refrigerator carrying, and jumbo jet pulling.

#chimpinasuit2020

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Feminasty Slut posted:

Can we just skip to Camacho?
I look forward to that day, based on the facts laid out in the often-referenced "Camacho is a better president than Trump" post.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/stat...%3D7548%23pti29

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

gaggle's a weird loving word. "press gaggle."

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol, Yates is saying that Flynn's name was left in reports unredacted because there was evidence he had committed crimes.

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/864493090152865792

Things just keep getting worse and worse for the Trumpster fire.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

I don't think there is a Republican alive that could ever hate Hillary quite as much as I do

Nothing in the Constitution says a dog can't be president

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like that the us fascists chose donald loving trump, the incompetent retard, as their strongman

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Nothing in the Constitution says a dog can't be president

Well it would have to be 35 years old...

IN DOG YEARS

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Katana Gomai posted:

Even after all this time, I still, still don't get how, in the "land of the free", the GOP managed to spin "liberal" into an insult.

It's their greatest loving achievement and I can't get my head around how the same people who say the government should leave them the gently caress alone will absolutely tear into you if they think you might be :siren:liberal:siren:

Words have no meaning anymore lol
Besides the obvious contradiction, someone had a good point in the other thread that starting a conversation with someone calling you a "liberal" is insulting because they're dismissively labeling you as a member of a group instead of talking to you as an individual, not because "liberal" is an insult. It could be "conservatives" or "jews" or whatever. If someone started every reply by noting that I was heterosexual and kept attributing my words to heterosexuality ("typical heterosexual response :rolleyes:"), I would feel like someone is trying to argue with other people through me and I'm not being listened to, particularly if the conversation has nothing to do with sexuality. This is why the biggest assholes on any discussion board usually turn completely benign subjects into politics.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I'm shocked! :monocle: Shocked, I say, shocked!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

my new dog posted:

i like that the us fascists chose donald loving trump, the incompetent retard, as their strongman

A funny thing is that literally nobody exept Trump called him anything like competent, smart, strong, a good businessman etc. exept himself. Trump has for years and years told people that he is a smart and sucessful dude and would be a good president and that is the only reason why people believed it. He has conned a yuge amount of people into electing him president, which actually proves that he is the best man for the job, due to america worshipping showmanship in favor of other qualities such as intellect, knowledge, or taste.

He is exactly the president america deserves, and it is hmbol funny.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Good morning from Kentucky. Our state turtle is starting to tire.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/16/trump-mitch-mcconnell-drama-white-house-238438

He's still an evil son of a bitch who needs to step on a lego at least once an hour but it's a start.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Son of Rodney posted:

A funny thing is that literally nobody exept Trump called him anything like competent, smart, strong, a good businessman etc. exept himself. Trump has for years and years told people that he is a smart and sucessful dude and would be a good president and that is the only reason why people believed it. He has conned a yuge amount of people into electing him president, which actually proves that he is the best man for the job, due to america worshipping showmanship in favor of other qualities such as intellect, knowledge, or taste.

He is exactly the president america deserves, and it is hmbol funny.

people act like fooled half of the U.S but he only fooled the dumber portion of republicans, but republicans always loving vote. if everybody moaning about how trump is and was going to be a terrible president had actually voted, trump would have gotten his rear end whooped in the election. like, i guarantee a huge portion of the under-35s marching and protesting against Trump didn't actually go vote because "voting doesn't change anything" and they assumed he was such a terrible candidate that there was no reason to vote because there is no way he can win.

trump didn't actually con a huge portion of people; as soon as he won the primary he automatically gained a huge percentage of votes from (R)s

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tumble posted:

people act like fooled half of the U.S but he only fooled the dumber portion of republicans, but republicans always loving vote. if everybody moaning about how trump is and was going to be a terrible president had actually voted, trump would have gotten his rear end whooped in the election. like, i guarantee a huge portion of the under-35s marching and protesting against Trump didn't actually go vote because "voting doesn't change anything" and they assumed he was such a terrible candidate that there was no reason to vote because there is no way he can win.

trump didn't actually con a huge portion of people; as soon as he won the primary he automatically gained a huge percentage of votes from (R)s

What's the number though? 63 million loving retards? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
And now apparently McMaster wasn't, in fact, at that meeting after all that he was so sure he was present at.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mfarussia/

He's not in any of the photos, at least. :tinfoil:

redbackground fucked around with this message at 16:37 on May 16, 2017