Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
So McMaster just admitted Trump didn't even know the info he divulged to the Russians was classified, unprompted. He looked like he second guessed he should have said that, and then awkwardly ended to press conference.

Um ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

"poo poo these are all on backwards"

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Trump: Islam: It's bad, folks.

*leans forward, eats Microphone*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

im cummiinnng

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol:
Our relationships with our allies have been horribly damaged because the president was too fuckin' stupid to listen through the entirety of a briefing.
For gently caress's sake I can't go on. I can't go on

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I really hope McMaster is just trying to get canned

It would be an amazing embarrassment for the administration

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

This, uh, wow.

Is McMaster trying to get fired?

McMaster does not know how to deal with a media that isn't glowing with praise for him, they put him on the ropes and he was throwing out the best final answer he could manage, lol

People get on Spicey but he knows how to be noncommittal. McMaster couldn't get away from that podium fast enough, he wasn't thinking too hard about what his answers were going to imply

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yeah he'll end up saying the magical three words and poo poo will get reeeeeaaaaal

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

prediction: trump know nothing about islam

Like the prophet mooohamhed said in the holy Kwooran, just the best book really well except for Art of the deal "you shall not suffer an infidel to live".

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

This is great because he either does the "last person to talk to me is my bestfriend" thing and says how much he loves Muslims and pisses off his base, or he tells a crowd of Muslims why their religion is evil, which makes the Secret Service rush him to AF1. Hell, maybe he does both.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Come see Orange Clown pretend he knows our religion! Tickets $15.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I love when people poll Trump voters and find out they still approve of him after something like this as if that's going to shock anyone who was paying the slightest attention. They're a bunch of evangelical moral finger waggers who went gaga for a thrice divorced fan of sexual assault who lived in an NYC Golden tower, was great buds with Howard Stern, said he didn't need God's forgiveness for anything and then elevated him to POTUS because he was on TV for a while.

They're some of the biggest hypocrites and least serious people to ever walk the face of the planet, of course they still like their idiot turd golem.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Donald
John
Trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump is going to be trump and just verbally fellate islam non-stop

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Folks, I've read the hadiths and some of them are not nice, very bad, but some of them are good.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Consummate Professional posted:

prediction: trump know nothing about islam

he'll separate the Saudi's with their Wahhabism into "Good Islam" and Isis with her ever present oppression of Horus as "Bad Islam".

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol prompted by fuckin what

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

He's gonna read from a script like it's a hostage vid and it will be fine and then he'll stick around for Q&A and we'll get fatwah'd so hard from so many directions at once

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Raaadical. Islamic. Friends?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Maybe they're getting restless and need another inciting event to do another 9/11

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
abu bakr was a great guy, really smart, should've been the caliph, but you know the media was out to get him, fake news

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

yeah he'll end up saying the magical three words and poo poo will get reeeeeaaaaal

Daycrew.

is.

Low Energy!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

Maybe they're getting restless and need another inciting event to do another 9/11

This speech was Bannon's idea

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I wonder how WaPo got the info - a leak from someone in the Oval office or does the IC have the entire White House bugged?

Maybe it was Russia lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This is great because he either does the "last person to talk to me is my bestfriend" thing and says how much he loves Muslims and pisses off his base, or he tells a crowd of Muslims why their religion is evil, which makes the Secret Service rush him to AF1. Hell, maybe he does both.

you forgot option 3: talk about his fantastic electoral college win and nothing else

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I love when people poll Trump voters and find out they still approve of him after something like this as if that's going to shock anyone who was paying the slightest attention. They're a bunch of evangelical moral finger waggers who went gaga for a thrice divorced fan of sexual assault who lived in an NYC Golden tower, was great buds with Howard Stern, said he didn't need God's forgiveness for anything and then elevated him to POTUS because he was on TV for a while.

They're some of the biggest hypocrites and least serious people to ever walk the face of the planet, of course they still like their idiot turd golem.

they choose not to accept that the news that comes from NBC, Reuters, BBC, etc, because it's all very bad fake and not news.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

Folks, I've read the hadiths and some of them are not nice, very bad, but some of them are good.

Sorry, I don't have my Mike Cernovich translator with me, what's a Hadis

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

whats the reference here

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This whole thing is pretty amazing after McMasterBlaster gave a (relative to the rest of this dumpster fire) pretty decent reply yesterday.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

"I love Islam"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

So McMaster just admitted Trump didn't even know the info he divulged to the Russians was classified, unprompted. He looked like he second guessed he should have said that, and then awkwardly ended to press conference.

Um ok?

He also did that when he realized he'd admitted that Trump had no clearance to release that information and it hadn't been screened by intel professionals to make sure it wasn't potentially a danger to our allies

like, a lot of our information on ISIS is coming from anti-assadist forces who Russia is actively bombing right now, giving information like that to them could be putting our allies at direct risk from the people we're sharing that information with. Just admitting he didn't get clearance to release that information is a big no-no, Spicey would have never answered a question like that in a way that could derive a firm answer

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Islam... I slammed my hands up her skirt

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Folks, the Saudis are strong on immigrant ion, just look at the form they make you fill out to get in here!

[Trump holds up Saudi immigration form that reads "Jews are not permitted in the kingdom"]

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Moon God?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

shovelbum posted:

whats the reference here

radical islamic terrorism

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

islam, is good, and a religion of peace, but also islam is bad, and a religion of murder and terror. bing bong bong

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GW--sIY08U

quote:

Dow Chemical, which donated $1M to Donald Trump’s inauguration, was the big winner when the EPA’s new chief rejected the agency's own scientific findings and decided not to ban an insecticide that uses a poisonous chemical.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

They say you folks have five pillars, that's great. We hope to have one big wall. A wall is better than a pillar. If one pillar falls, well, the whole thing comes down don't it? A wall is impenetrable. Just like how the Jews kept you guys out of Israel.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

his briefing needs to include no specifics except for topics/words to avoid and the most hallmark cards summary of islam possible

if he gets actual information he'll end up calling medina a trash citycompared to mecca or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

yo i read somewhere that if Trump touches the Kaaba and says "radical Islamic terror" at the same time, all muslims worldwide instantly vaporize

hes probably trying to get there

• Locked thread