Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

murked by dragon posted:

islam, is good, and a religion of peace, but also islam is bad, and a religion of murder and terror. bing bong bong

this but un bing bongically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mirthless posted:

He also did that when he realized he'd admitted that Trump had no clearance to release that information and it hadn't been screened by intel professionals to make sure it wasn't potentially a danger to our allies

like, a lot of our information on ISIS is coming from anti-assadist forces who Russia is actively bombing right now, giving information like that to them could be putting our allies at direct risk from the people we're sharing that information with. Just admitting he didn't get clearance to release that information is a big no-no, Spicey would have never answered a question like that in a way that could derive a firm answer

it turns out spicey isn't actually that bad at his job, he just has to speak for donald "garbage fire for a brain" trump

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

You may not have known this, but the moslems invented the number zero.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*Rally chants along with Trump in unison at WWE*

RADICAL.

ISLAMIC.

TERRORISM.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh hahahahagahaha i was taking that to mean "speech about Saudi Islam" but lol it's meant as literally given in lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Things-that-wont-happen.tweet

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Lastgirl posted:

Sorry, I don't have my Mike Cernovich translator with me, what's a Hadis

:newlol:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what happened this morning :stare:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Admiral Ray posted:

they choose not to accept that the news that comes from NBC, Reuters, BBC, etc, because it's all very bad fake and not news.

Even reduced down to this level you've still got the dude on tape talking about moving on married women like bitches and grabbing pussies, which they're totally ok with.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

Islam... I slammed my hands up her skirt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope he calls the visit his personal hajj

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
*starts a chant*
melt down may! melt down may meltdown may meltd!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"gently caress it, just get rid of it"

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

FizFashizzle posted:

You may not have known this, but the moslems invented the number zero.

heard it was actually indians tho, and they're alright

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

see what i don't get here is that i assume there are insecticides that don't contain deadly flesh-melting acids

why not use those

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

[Sean Spicer asking for a retraction voice] prepositions are cool and they change meanings drastically

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

it turns out spicey isn't actually that bad at his job, he just has to speak for donald "garbage fire for a brain" trump

first statement can't exist without the other :raise:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

first statement can't exist without the other :raise:

okay he's a little bad at his job

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

where is trump giving this speech

i hope it's somehow outside

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Even reduced down to this level you've still got the dude on tape talking about moving on married women like bitches and grabbing pussies, which they're totally ok with.

well yeah that's just how men are, have you met their father's and brothers?

they aren't totally okay with it, but they've learned to accept the horrific nature of men and so what's the big deal?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

see what i don't get here is that i assume there are insecticides that don't contain deadly flesh-melting acids

why not use those

Obama didn't prohibit them. Gotta undo everything he does! Even when it immediately poisons farmworkers after we allow it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

has anyone said mcmasturbating with kfc grease yet

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

anime was right posted:

what happened this morning :stare:

trump admitted to giving codeword clearance info to russia and no one gives a poo poo

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864513222573002752

Is it possible to AGC a tweet?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

juche avocado posted:

oh hahahahagahaha i was taking that to mean "speech about Saudi Islam" but lol it's meant as literally given in lol

yeah same

there's no way this won't be a trainwreck

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

Folks, I've read the hadiths and some of them are not nice, very bad, but some of them are good.

Trumps going to build a wall of coptic christians around islam

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

i hope he calls the visit his personal hajj

Shiites are nasty guys, nasty guys

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
theres no way trump doesnt recite a super friendly teleprompter speech about islam and i cant wait to see the reaction among trumpers.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

"Wahawhatism? Look I know everything there is to know about Islam okay? I'll be fine"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

three, magic, words - "this will own"

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

*Trump takes huge bite out of KFC chicken leg at podium, throws back into bucket*

SEE, THE PROBLEM WITH YOU MUSLIMS IS

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Glimm posted:

trump admitted to giving codeword clearance info to russia and no one gives a poo poo

Yup

as was said yesterday and will continue to be said: nothing matters

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Yinlock posted:

lol, yep

turns out when your boss is Nixon (but incompetent) it's hard to make it through a press conference about a controversial issue without making the situation worse

every statement the white house has put out on this has made the situation more dire and unacceptable, lol. At this point they should just stop talking and hope it doesn't end in impeachment. At this rate they're going to be prepping Pence for the presidency by the end of the week

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Folks, the education is great here. They've got twice as many classrooms as the US. Good model!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I don't think Fox News ever played that tape. Certainly Drudge and Breitbart never covered it

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Glimm posted:

it's the top news story everywhere in america right now, i'm not sure what you're talking about???

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Trump will accidentally say the Shahada and convert to Islam and Bill Mitchell and Sean Hannity and Mark Levin will be wearing burqas before the day is out.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Glimm posted:

:jerkbag:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I hope Donald Trump is president for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
shia? i dont like him either, liberal hollywood elite actor saying fake news about me, sad!

• Locked thread