Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Is serial killer miller still at the Whitehouse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

now look and see what parts of the country servicemembers come from

more importantly, look where the ones who STAY come from

most get out asap after getting the life experience/adventure/whatever they wanted for a year or two

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haljordan posted:

Do people in the army still have to buy their own body armor? That was pretty humorous

If they wanted to benefit from the budget increases they should've been a MIC project that will never see the light of day lmao

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Urdogahn

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he can't say the dude's name

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

im not crying your crying

fuckin trump thread

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol hes reading, boring

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

so he just called the PKK terrorists?

Urdagone probably told him to

But that's what it sounded like

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/863784027534315521

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I ain't watchin that poo poo, somebody let me know when they execute gulen

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
he is so goddamned brain damaged.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

yep, but to be fair, they are

so is erdogan

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Yinlock posted:

more importantly, look where the ones who STAY come from

most get out asap after getting the life experience/adventure/whatever they wanted for a year or two

Free college here.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ergogon

erda

ergoganon

ergo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Origami Dali posted:

I ain't watchin that poo poo, somebody let me know when they execute gulen

FETO was not mentioned as a terrorist group. Our man is safe

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Citizen Tayne posted:

All I need to do to see young people with lovely opinions is look at the Facebook group for the town I grew up in.

Sorry your hometown sucked

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Nonsense posted:

i don't give a gently caress what you think is quirky and fun modern family made trumper actors very rich

what

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Urrduhgahn

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump wanted to give 'REAL TALK' about Islam just the way Obummer did, but Donny has holes and cobwebs in he brain

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The c-spam memo deliverer never showed up because he decided delivering c-spam memos didn't matter

If nothing matters, then it doesn't matter that nothing matters.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

sexpig by night posted:

the PKK have been labeled terrorist for a while by a State department. Unless they were taken off the list recently.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mirthless posted:

Maybe it was Fresh Prince of Bel Aire that started it but jesus I'd never really thought too hard about how many sitcoms are set in california mansions until just now

See also: 5 million dollar new york apartments

You have to grade on a curve when it comes to NYC apartments. They have to be at least 1,000 sq ft bigger than the characters would actually be able to afford because it's logistically impossible to film a tv show in a 700 sq ft one bedroom apartment.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Urdoggone it!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

(R) spotted

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Wow, Trump seems even more haram than usual at this rally

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!
you can pronounce a person's name if you ask your aides how to pronounce that person's name. he must have not thought it to be very important :shrug:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

LEGENDARY TRIUMPH

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
i cant understand a word he is saying but he is already a better speaker than pissbitch

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

like, there's no way washington can pass health care with this never-ending poo poo faucet is expelling out of the white house, which means me and many other americans can keep our health insurance, which matters a lot. so, in a way, thanks trump for being such a huge gently caress up and gumming up the gears of the republican party.

Eh so far its a plus for the ACHA. The Senate Repubs are pretty happy about the distraction anyway and are currently busy shepherding it along.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
lol, Erdogan going to get Gulen extradited by saying nice things about Trump's electoral victory

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
two authoritarians patting each other on the back for loving over their people for power, news at 11

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

You have to grade on a curve when it comes to NYC apartments. They have to be at least 1,000 sq ft bigger than the characters would actually be able to afford because it's logistically impossible to film a tv show in a 700 sq ft one bedroom apartment.

especially three camera setups

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

lol please let me explain sets to you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wait is he doin the speech fuckin now??????

like, right after all *waves hand at news cycle* this poo poo?????

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"haha boy this guy's people sure love him, to vote him in as a dictator

now, this is a wild idea, but what if we did something- okay the unanimous middle fingers were severely uncalled for"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

broad city does just fine filing in realistically sized apt sets

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Yerdoggin it, I'm tella ya Urdoggy, yer doggin it man and we wont let that happen in America buddy. You won't come here and dog us out, like bunch of punks. We'll outdog you, we'll dog the poo poo out of you UrDonald Trumpogan

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

The Nastier Nate posted:

broad city comes pretty close to this but most of the show takes place outside their apartments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ergonom

• Locked thread