Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Like Piaggio MP3s, but backwards and with a roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
They're pizza delivery scoots.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Guys I found the world's baddest bike and it's here in Helsinki

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Is he trying to tell us something by parking next to that sign? Doesn't look like a 2T to me.

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SMgSEol-HQ

Isolationist
Oct 18, 2005

The implication.
1999 R1 streetfighter? I've go a similar (but less tacky) 04 conversion; that would probably be fun to ride, and the only 100% poor choices are the dial placement and horrible fleabay face mask. Who mounts something on a stunt cage, what the gently caress is the purpose?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Easier to keep an eye on the gauges when you're doing dope stand ups, of course.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WIKKID TITE STUNNAZ remount the gauge cluster so the bike will still run without the risk of putting their foot through it, but apparently he felt that was the best place to relocate it?

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If I ever have a stunt biek, I'm going to remount the gauges directly in front of my eye like a dbz scouter.

Edit: long time no see ought ten. Why are you in Helsinki? Continuing your adventure around the world?

hot sauce fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 16, 2017

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Stolen from YOSPOS

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Is that what they mean by visor down?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Stolen from YOSPOS

Neat.

I am envious of you sportsbike folks. Can't do this on my Harley.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

That Wookie suit makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

That's Dustin "ghilli man" Apgar, it's his schtick. Pretty cool dude

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://instagram.com/p/BUKXw9hFeMD/

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Oh good, the X-Games needed a new deadly insane sport to get the ratings up.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Do you ever have those dreams where you go off a jump and just keep going up and up? And as you go sailing off all you can think of is how am I going to land this? Apparently that can happen in real life. :stare:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Koruthaiolos posted:

Do you ever have those dreams where you go off a jump and just keep going up and up? And as you go sailing off all you can think of is how am I going to land this? Apparently that can happen in real life. :stare:

I had those dreams before I got into motorcycles and still do. Glad it's not just me.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I don't have the flying bike dreams. Mine are more in the vein of my bike weighing nothing and being able to do crazy stunts without me even trying. Apparently my brain thinks I can go 100+ while leaning backwards on a 45 angle. This is, of course, followed by doing a backflip.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

its all nice on rice posted:

I don't have the flying bike dreams. Mine are more in the vein of my bike weighing nothing and being able to do crazy stunts without me even trying. Apparently my brain thinks I can go 100+ while leaning backwards on a 45 angle. This is, of course, followed by doing a backflip.

So, you dream of a 500cc 2stroke trials bike?

picture semi unrelated/pix for the pix thread

edit: this, too, because

Coydog fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 17, 2017

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Coydog posted:

So, you dream of a 500cc 2stroke trials bike?

picture semi unrelated/pix for the pix thread

It seems I found my calling too late in life...

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

No. 6 fucked around with this message at 06:02 on May 17, 2017

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

its all nice on rice posted:

My only bike related dream is of me going rapidly downhill on some rickety bike-like contraption that feels like it's constantly falling apart under me, with no working brakes. :(

Evil the Cat
Oct 18, 2001

make that shit sound like rock music!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUBDjvKDbYv/

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

GEEEET IIIITT

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
That 1290SMR Z3n made ended up in BeRad's group ride video. He even has a clip of him riding it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pleB_wTDKQ&t=689s

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Coydog posted:

That 1290SMR Z3n made ended up in BeRad's group ride video. He even has a clip of him riding it.

That's sweet.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b75lJeYbHG8

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Coydog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pleB_wTDKQ&t=689s

This thing appears to be absolutely bonkers

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
It is moderately bonkers.

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH

Faar off in the distance you can see my bike. Went around the bend to see how big the snowdrift was.

Did 100 miles today, about 2 of them was snow and ice. A bit early for some of the roads.
The nx is nice, though it's so light the potential to get yourself in snow/mud trouble is big.

The only real fuckup i had was getting the rear wheel into the ditch getting it stuck in some bushes when trying to ride the edge around a snowdrift, spent about 20 mins getting it back up and past that part. With another rider it would have been easier, just a little manhandling asistance for the deepest snow parts. Had to power walk the bike some parts. All in all a good trip.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nice day in the bay area today. a little warm, but nice.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Niccee

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/rendicahya/status/865908340001341442

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Every time I see some dumbass riding around in shorts and a windbreaker I want to show them one of those videos.

Hey, look at this! If you crashed like that wearing what you've got on, you'd be instantly killed as your body was forcefully disassembled in a matter of seconds! But this guy wearing a racing suit and proper gear literally walks it off. How about that?

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
See. Even professional racers crash too #gofundyammienoob

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

Lololol

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

He's more of a professional crasher. Colossal douchebag too.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Odette posted:

He's more of a professional crasher. Colossal douchebag too.

Can't tell if you mean yammie or jack miller, could be true for either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odette
Mar 19, 2011

Slavvy posted:

Can't tell if you mean yammie or jack miller, could be true for either.

The former. Some new info.