Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

bert i. gordon sequel for the colossal man lookin good

directed by ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

nate: :eyepop:

everyone else :popeye:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
TRUMP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TWIST FIST posted:

nate: :eyepop:

everyone else :popeye:

:eyepop:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

feel free to quote this when im proven wrong but i feel like the mistake that the Nothing Matters Crew makes is they assume that there can be a return to business as usual when the mere presence of Donald Trump in a leadership position renders that impossible

"look to the coming of mattering, at first light, on the fifth day. at dawn, look to the piss."

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:unsmigghh:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i dont know why trump's brains come out of he balls

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Baloogan posted:

hahahahaha hahaha good catch holy smokes thats weird

DJ grey wolf spinnin those beats so hot they're like Greek fire

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump is a waste

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Donald Trump is the President of the United States

better savor the moment

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

so trump is objectively the worst president in the history of the united states of america

fails at a muslim ban like six times, who's keeping count now

passes some lovely EOs that can just be reversed and half of which mean literally nothing

has a loving horrendous party that has a 17% approval healthcare plan causing tons of people to suddenly want single payer

and the gop is about to be decimated because they only care about lowering taxes and making money, leading to a dramatic, progressive shift

when you think about it, he's truly making america great again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what im trying to say is

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864614980527828992

when you cross the wsj then you get shook

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/864520394413412352

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

feel free to quote this when im proven wrong but i feel like the mistake that the Nothing Matters Crew makes is they assume that there can be a return to business as usual when the mere presence of Donald Trump in a leadership position renders that impossible

whatever comes after trump, whether it's the nuclear death they lust for or the boomer death everyone else lusts for, poo poo is gonna get real

the whole government needs to be rebuilt, pretty much

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

o/u

donald j trump is the 45th and current president of the united states of america as of july 15, 2017

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

I met flynn more than any other trumpwaffe surrogate during the campaign and holey smokes was he insane. dude had handlers to stop him from attacking people

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

triple sulk posted:

so trump is objectively the worst president in the history of the united states of america

fails at a muslim ban like six times, who's keeping count now

passes some lovely EOs that can just be reversed and half of which mean literally nothing

has a loving horrendous party that has a 17% approval healthcare plan causing tons of people to suddenly want single payer

and the gop is about to be decimated because they only care about lowering taxes and making money, leading to a dramatic, progressive shift

when you think about it, he's truly making america great again

Did the 9th come to a decision after the latest EO thing? I forgot to pay attention WHAT WITH THE BATSHIT INSANITY THAT WE ARE BLESSED WITH RIGHT NOW

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

rear end cobra posted:

lmbo that dinner

idk, that room looks bugged.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/864611207545843713

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DEEP STATE! PEACE! *flashes gang sign out the window, peels out*

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
trump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Donald Trump is already soliciting money for his re-election campaign.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and trump explicitly asked sessions for an excuse so they totally knew

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

weekly font posted:

Genuinely afraid that if Trump is removed so far before 2018 the Dem landslide won't be as bigly. I want the hole to dig so far he tunnels out into the People's Republic of Currency Manipulation

the removal is likely to be a protracted process with lots of associated fallout, and despite being near record lows in approval Trump is still substantially more popular with the public than GOP congressional leaders- putting them and either President Pence or Ryan front-and-center without a mandate and with an air of incompetence, criminality and disruption isn't going to hurt the Democrats electoral prospects if they're at least minimally competent (which is a big, big "if")

also consider how a significant portion of the wingnut base is perceive the GOP establishment removal of Trump- that has a real effect on enthusiasm

LGD fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 17, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

my dixie wrecked

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
media attempts mattering on TRUMP

its low energy!

1% chance to matter

chance FAILS

NOTHING MATTERS

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
if we see trump AND everyone in his admin (sessions, etc) all having their careers end and tainted forever, with some fallout for the lesser lackeys (gowdy, king, etc) this will all be worth it

I used to think we were in the best timeline because fascism failed, but a full on trump implosion and full commusanders takeover in 2018-20 will bring me back to that thinking

but lol nothing matters so im looking forward to his second and third terms

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Who could have predicted Trump's administration would be this colossally inept?

Oh, literally everyone?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lmao that they would even say that. it looks so incredibly bad.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
When does r/the_donald finally melt down? Ever?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump is already soliciting money for his re-election campaign.

/ legal defense fund

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Peak Flynn for me was when my dad asked when the last time he was in Russia (we were both backstage at good morning america) and he said he hadn't been there in years lmao. I googled it on my phone 5 seconds later and found out he had been there like 2 weeks ago

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
OH BY THE WAY

I WENT TO A DON BEYER TOWN HALL AND THREE DIFFERENT loving OLD PEOPLE STOOD IN LINE FOR LIKE AN HOUR AT THE MICROPHONES TO ASK ABOUT GODDAMN AIRPORT NOISE

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKERS, YOU DECIDED TO LIVE BETWEEN DCA AND THE GODDAMN PENTAGON. I'M SORRY THAT THE MAGICAL METAL CYLINDERS THAT SOMEHOW ESCHEW THE loving LAWS OF GRAVITY MAKE GODDAMN NOISE

BUT THE COUNTRY IS loving BATSHIT AND OUR PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROY ALL OF US

SO COULD YOU NOT

JESUS gently caress

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Who could have predicted Trump's administration would be this colossally inept?

Oh, literally everyone?

I thought they'd be better fascists it's not hard

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

weekly font posted:

Genuinely afraid that if Trump is removed so far before 2018 the Dem landslide won't be as bigly. I want the hole to dig so far he tunnels out into the People's Republic of Currency Manipulation

dude impeachment takes a long time, if they start it up tomorrow it probably wouldnt kick in until next summer

possibly less if ed balls is tasked with leading it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TildeATH posted:

When does r/the_donald finally melt down? Ever?

they are the most policed forum on the internet.

• Locked thread