Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mymla posted:

Me.

Also me.

:same:

Pizza kebab in Sweden ruled. Too bad I can't really enjoy pizza anymore. Getting old sucks. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lackey
May 31, 2000

Monsters?
They look like monsters to you?

I keep coming back to this and it looks like he threw everything into a crock pot without using the actual crock part of the thing. Can someone be that clueless? :ohdear:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:same:

Pizza kebab in Sweden ruled. Too bad I can't really enjoy pizza anymore. Getting old sucks. :smith:

Love hurts.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Meat hurts.

Eventually.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

That's why I'm single! :v:

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Silver Alicorn posted:

You're supposed to scrape the melty cheese directly off the block.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5U1crD18iM

This cheese tastes awesome, but the smell didn't leave my hands after vigorous washing for three fuckin' days. Would, but only if I could use just utensils.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

This cheese tastes awesome, but the smell didn't leave my hands after vigorous washing for three fuckin' days. Would, but only if I could use just utensils.

Eat with nitrile gloves. It's what I use when I handle meat, poultry, etc.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

iRend posted:

Who wants a kebab pizza

I do. Yes. Immediately. All of it.

Your Computer posted:

(Beef, bearnaise, fries)
Also this one.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Casu Marzu posted:

I heard someone was disparaging my namesake :colbert:

For the record, it's not terrible.

"It's not terrible," a ringing endorsement for the food literally crawling with maggots

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Just a note on that kebab pizza. It's not thick crust. That's 2 inches of kebab meat.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Casu marzu is a fine example of "this food is poo poo but we're poor and hungry and this is what we have so we're going to convince ourselves that it's amazing." It's probably the best example, really.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

RoboRodent posted:

Casu marzu is a fine example of "this food is poo poo but we're poor and hungry and this is what we have so we're going to convince ourselves that it's amazing." It's probably the best example, really.

I dunno, hákarl is pretty dire.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Rigged Death Trap posted:

So what shall it be? Do you join the Unity, or do you die here? Join! Die! Join! Die!

I love you

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Tangents posted:

"It's not terrible," a ringing endorsement for the food literally crawling with maggots

You can put it in a bag to suffocate the maggots before eating. They jump out of the cheese in a last ditch survival move. When the bag stops making noise it's done.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Nuevo posted:

I dunno, hákarl is pretty dire.

Kiviak exists.

On the subject of inhabited cheese, 'The Cheese Mites' is possibly the earliest pop-sci footage filmed with a microscope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2DystgByQ&t=42s

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Silver Alicorn posted:

You can put it in a bag to suffocate the maggots before eating. They jump out of the cheese in a last ditch survival move. When the bag stops making noise it's done.

Keep the dead maggots as a healthy snack, just beware of the short shelf life.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Silver Alicorn posted:

I prefer cheese that I don't have to suffocate before eating.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Away all Goats posted:

You have NO HONOR!

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Away all Goats posted:

Oh, you're no fun any more.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Posting pics of the microwave at work seems like ideal afp material. I'll try to take a pic this week of the one near my desk :chanpop:

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

This is just breakfast?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Away all Goats posted:

the third sausage melted

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Carnival of Shrews posted:

On the subject of inhabited cheese, 'The Cheese Mites'

Because the cheese mites are basically flour mites, and closely related to dust mites, mitey cheeses come with a bonus chance of anaphalaxis for those with a dust mite allergy.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Ultimate Mango posted:

This is just breakfast?

I'm sorry to hear that.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

RNG posted:

Speaking of, Sweetwater did a seasonal blueberry ale and I couldn't even finish the bottle. Way too heavy on the blueberry flavor, like soda with hops in it.

I worked at a microbrewery in Idaho for awhile. Huckleberry tourism is a thing up there so one of beers we made was a huckleberry cream ale. The owner absolutely hated it because he was a huge beer nerd (how about that?) but it was one of the best sellers. The entire brewery smelled like grape soda when we bottled it.

e: just noticed the post I'm quoting is from May 2016. Whatever!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

The Moon Monster posted:

I worked at a microbrewery in Idaho for awhile. Huckleberry tourism is a thing up there so one of beers we made was a huckleberry cream ale. The owner absolutely hated it because he was a huge beer nerd (how about that?) but it was one of the best sellers. The entire brewery smelled like grape soda when we bottled it.

e: just noticed the post I'm quoting is from May 2016. Whatever!

Sprecher brewery started in the 80's and started making root beer so kids who were brought by their parents on the brewery tour could sample something after it ended. It was so good people started requesting that it be sold. Now they make like 10x more soda than beer.
Also their cream soda owns.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Roommate brought something back from work. Also note the water pooling on top of the danish

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Was probably frozen, now isn't. Would.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
Looks like a work lunch I would pay too much for, eat, be satisfied for a while, then regret later looking back.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Looks like some great teen-age "eats" there!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I really want to see this recipe.

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008
There are even restaurants that specialize in pizza, known as pizz-arias.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Fuckin' Italians, what part of NO PEET-ZA RULES do you not fuckin' get?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I really want to see this recipe.

Oh right looks like the bottom cut off.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cheddar-type cheese

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
salad oil

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

you know the parmesan is that awful canned stuff

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Fuckin' Italians, what part of NO PEET-ZA RULES do you not fuckin' get?

No, pizza rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Whooping Crabs posted:

Sprecher brewery started in the 80's and started making root beer so kids who were brought by their parents on the brewery tour could sample something after it ended. It was so good people started requesting that it be sold. Now they make like 10x more soda than beer.
Also their cream soda owns.

Their beer sucks though.