Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Azathoth posted:

Is this the guy who's superbig into nootropics? Cause if he is, a lot of those folks take megadoses of caffeine because it unlocks the hidden powers of the mind or some bullshit.

Thath's Thernovithch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Azathoth posted:

Is this the guy who's superbig into nootropics? Cause if he is, a lot of those folks take megadoses of caffeine because it unlocks the hidden powers of the mind or some bullshit.

Paul Joseph Watson is the PrisonPlanet guy. He's an Englishman who's so afraid of blacks and musulmen that he never leaves his apartment.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes posted:

The black clique is always the coolest ppl imo but I'm biased bc that's who I hung out w. cuz the other options were gamers rednecks and gymrats

Best clique are the black nerdy gymrats.

These guys always gave me a bad vibe but more in the "crust punks who would make fun of you for not giving them change" way than "literally a murderer". How big a deal was this channel?

Deified Data has issued a correction as of 19:54 on May 16, 2017

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Paul Joseph Watson is the PrisonPlanet guy. He's an Englishman who's so afraid of blacks and musulmen that he never leaves his apartment.

quote:

Paul Joseph Watson isn’t just constantly afraid, hidden away from everything in a Battersea apartment whose walls grow thicker and denser and arc out from his little hollow of a home until they sweep over the sky and encase the entire planet in a concrete shell dotted with fake stars that thrum with a weak failing electric glow. His fears aren’t even human fears; he lives in terror of big scary buildings, people he doesn’t know, crowds of drunk people, and fireworks – in other words, the things that are frightening to a dog.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao chuck johnson grifted stormfront

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/864536506156843009

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

also, jeeeeesus

https://twitter.com/itstonynow/status/864478707343380481

he almost gets it and then nooope

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i would have preferred it be paul than this poor kid

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who is chuck johnson

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

can a man not innocently wait for a woman to leave her place of work so he can bother her? loving feminazis!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who is chuck johnson

A dude who's primary claims to fame are hinting at explosive revelations about Obama that never seemed to actually surface, and making GBS threads on the floor while in college.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

seems like a bad case of anxiety gone wrong

there are meds for that

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Who'd a thunk it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMA4a_8orMg&t=784s

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousPAX/status/864520932790030336

https://twitter.com/MicrosoftINCEL/status/864537497245806592

:discourse:

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 20:36 on May 16, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Can someone explain all this dumb poo poo to me

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

WeSearchr was a bounty website for alt-right shitheads that offered cash rewards for identifying "criminals" like the guy who punched Richard Spencer. Chuck Johnson, college floor shitter, ran the website but right now it's down. Pax Dickinson was their CTO and resigned because Chuck ignored all of his warnings about not paying the bills, and now that he's resigned Chuck is refusing to pay him, lmao. Dickinson says that they didn't have any money problems, so Chuck Johnson is just going to run with all the bounty money and probably won't pay his staff.

e: apparently Chuck Johnson had his twitter account suspended in 2015 because he was asking for donations to "take out" DeRay, lmfao

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 20:46 on May 16, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
that's a great story

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jose posted:

Some YouTuber atheist feminist Russian dude shot and killed his co-star, a fat cosplayer woman.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

"The check is under a pile of feces on the floor"

-Chuck Johnson

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why did he poo poo on a floor?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jose posted:

Do you not?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Jose posted:

No one knows.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

quote:

http://gawker.com/which-of-these-disgusting-chuck-johnson-rumors-are-true-1669433099
Verdict: There is no evidence that Chuck Johnson took a poo poo on the floor in college. Chuck Johnson was, however, so thoroughly disliked in college that his classmates chose to blame an unattributed poo poo on him.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao the alt right is full of con artists

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
like the good little ancaps that they are the alt right loves nothing more than stealing from one another

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The free market wins again

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

So that is hilarious

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

like the good little ancaps that they are the alt right loves nothing more than stealing from one another

I don't know how, but I'm certain that in some way, this is good for bitcoin.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im the unattributed poo poo of legend

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

paranoid randroid posted:

im the unattributed poo poo of legend

Well, the unattributed poo poo of note, at least.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
okay full disclosure, i might be an apocryphal unattributed poo poo

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
Is this the thread for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgUD6Hflc4I

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

lmao hell yeah it is

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 22:53 on May 16, 2017

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

that pax guy got his account suspended lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

paranoid randroid posted:

okay full disclosure, i might be an apocryphal unattributed poo poo

I'm the second unattributed shitter on the grassy knoll.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

This just seems like a fantastically bad idea.

Have a Free Speech rally - in the 'heart of antifa' - to show those antifa what's what I guess?

Oh, and Based Stickman will be there.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Qu Appelle posted:

This just seems like a fantastically bad idea.

Have a Free Speech rally - in the 'heart of antifa' - to show those antifa what's what I guess?

Oh, and Based Stickman will be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguG2Ja4aQ4

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
i want them to have one of these in the totally wrong neighborhood and just get shot up in a drive-by lol

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Do they really call them antifa? Like, they know that makes them the -fa right? Grats to antifa for dominating that narrative I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Deified Data posted:

Do they really call them antifa? Like, they know that makes them the -fa right? Grats to antifa for dominating that narrative I guess.